Just now I watch the DVD of the Transformers. But, there's something confusing me:
1) What is the cube aka ALLSPARK actually?
2)Why Megatron dead just right after Sam put the cube at his chest?
3) Why Bumblebee already in the Earth for a long time but the others came just right when the Deception is trying to messed up the world?
Are you talking about the movie that like just came out? Well if you are havent seen it so im no help to you. :( sorry i wanna see it tho was it good? lol
Originally Posted by WIXIE
The story not just good. It's extremely cool for me cause the movement of the robots like the gymnastic's peoples
Originally Posted by Ari_86
aww ill have to see it....
Wixie, Is English your second language? I hope so...
And to answe your questions...
Annd uhh...Spoilers I guess
1)A spark is essentially the essence of a transformer...Like a soul if you will. The allspark contains the sparks of every transformer that has ever lived, and every transformer that WILL live.
Of course I have NO freakin' idea what was up with the movie Allspark. There it was just a cube with the power to turn your Xbox360 against you.
2) Because the Allspark is an all powerful being...It's like...God is a rubix cube. And by shoving the Allspark into megatrons Spark, the power of the allspark was too much for Megatrons spark to handle. So he died.
Bascially, Sam took a gigantic needle of pure columbian cocaine, and injected it straight into Megatrons heart.
3)I don't think it was actually stated HOW long Bumblebee was on Earth, but I imagine he was on Earth to simply scout for the Allspark.
Of course, he found out that it was on Earth, so he sent for the other Autobots, who were most likely searching for the Allspark in another part of the galaxy/universe.
Also, theres already a Transformers movie topic.
hun i already created a thread for the movie transformers....
2. I'm guessing the effects will backfire and it turns Megatron into Galvatron and Leonard Nimoy is going to play him
3. Well, I guess they've been there for sometime. At least one decipticon was on mars in 2003.