First, let me warn everyone of the rules...they're quite simple
1. No cursing! This is absolute!
2. No double posting (there is an edit button people...USE IT!!)
3. all threads that have not been posted in for over a month will be closed
4. Be respectful of your fellow posters (^_^)
5. all the rules posted for Chat Rules apply here as well
6. any questions about the above, feel free to pm me. I will respond within a reasonable amount of time...as I am here on and off throughout the day.
7. Please, for the love of all that is good and fluffy, don't post Band vs. Band Threads or Rock vs. Pop Threads! They will be trashed. To Quote TsunaQuote:
Originally Posted by Tsuna Kadiri
8. I can't reiterate this enough, this is NOT a chat. You want to chat? Follow the link in the user tool bar above.
9. Before creating any thread, kindly utilise the search Forum tool to see if there's one posted already.
And lastly...this is more of a guideline than a rule:
Please try to stick with English while posting. While I do speak several languages (French, Spanish, a bit rusty on the German) I am not up to translating everything all the time to check the content. Be prepared to offer a translation if requested.
One tiny addendum...we now have a seperate forum for Bands. If you want to discuss your favourite band, please take your discussions there.
When starting a thread about your favourite band, kindly provide a bit of info about them. Genre of music, a few song titles, members of the band (if you know) and if people are likely to find them in a local music store or if they'll have to hunt them via the net.
Thank you and have a great day!