So one of them is a wolf.
So one of them is a wolf.
We'll see after the death post..i wish it's a wolf kill...lol~
so folter is a wolf.
I finished editing the death post.
Tenshi tries to give spell cards to the players. But she is unable to because of Sakuya's time stopping ability.
Night Phase 4 Has Started!
(don't post anything game-related)
Yah...Folter is definitly the most suspicious now....and i loveeee the soonngg...its sad but so niceee~poor suika...ill pour lots of sake on the ground for you...
and i just put another suika bgm pian ver...one of my favorite~
When does the time freeze end?
I'm dead! Townies.. Good luck!
And DenjaX, why did you crop out the fanservice on that Suika pic? Then again.. She looks kinda loli. :)
It was fun gais.
Still that is even weirder. I like hats notheless.
Dammit, I knew we shouldve taken down folter!!!
I did not crop the pic. xDD It was already like that when I saved it. Lolicon confirmed? xDD
Hmmm I should add Suwako's description like that too. The hat is the real Suwako not the person. xDD
-cries in a corner- suikaaaaaaaaa...
my drunkard oniiiiiiii... -cries- ; ;
TL;DR: Marisa made an entrance.
TL;DR: Marisa used Master Spark on Sakuya.
"Love Sign: Master Spark!"
Marisa blasts [Folter] with Master Spark!
Marisa then loots [Folter]'s body for the remaining spell cards he possess:
Marisa: "Don't ignore me. Now your belongings are all mine! ze☆"
(Blank post requested by ^)
Remilia witnesses Sakuya's fall while fighting with Reimu. Sakuya can barely move. She just lie down on the ground helplessly.
Sakuya: "...mistress... I am sorry..."
• [Phantomic Killer in Night Mist] – Using her time-stopping abilities, Sakuya throws an array of flying knives on a player. The target player cannot use skills for one phase. (2 cards)
• [Misdirection] – Using her time manipulation abilities, Sakuya throws knives at the enemy in front her before disappearing and reappearing behind the player. The target will appear guilty during the night phase. (2 cards)
• [Eternal Meek] – Sakuya activates her time stopping skill, desperately saves Remilia by switching her with sleeping Meiling (can be used only when Remilia is killed). However, the player doesn't switch. The player of Remilia player will die as Meiling and the player of Meiling will use Remilia instead. (3 cards)
• [Private Square] – Creates a time-space anomaly. Stops all actions during the day including lynch but people can still discuss. Can also perform this ability when Remilia is in danger even if she’s role blocked. (5 cards)
• [Perfect Maid] – Sakuya keeps the house clean, even the dead bodies are taken out as trash with no trace left. The player killed by the wolves at night will not show her abilities to the Townies. (passive)
Music tribute for Sakuya:
TL;DR: Remilia attacks Marisa
"Spear: The Gungnir!"
Remilia throws a huge magical spear on Marisa!
• [Spear: The Gungnir] – Launches a spear on a player. Kills a player but can only be used when a night kill fails. (5 cards)
Remilia takes the remaining spell cards of [Kaito Loves Jozette]:
Hmmm.........happy to see chief maid was taken out but...worries who was killed during the night...wish it wasn't my Yuyukosama....
Marisa is pierced with the spear of Remilia and blows away, causing a straight rapture on the ground and breaking the walls of the fence of the mansion. There is no trace of Marisa left in the scene. It seems she is blown away together with the spear.
[Kaito Loves Jozette] was:
• [Blazing Star] – Marisa turns into a comet, charging on a player. Has 50% chance to steal all the spell cards from a player. Can only be used once every cycle and only if Marisa has no cards left. (free)
• [Orreries Sun] – Summons orbs to fire at a player. It will check whether the player has the ability to block incoming actions. Can only be used once every cycle. (2 cards)
• [Master Spark] – Uses the mini hakkero to fire the powerful master spark. Instantly kills a player. (5 cards)
• [Reimu’s Friend ZE☆~] – Self-explanatory. When Reimu decides to lynch Marisa, it will automatically fail. (passive)
• [Mini Hakkero Malfunction] – Made by Nitori. It seems she replaced a screw with a cucumber so it doesn't work anymore. Has 25% chance the [Master Spark] fails but doesn't cost cards either. (passive)
• [???] – Aya has to reveal this skill to unlock.
Music tribute for Marisa:
Nooo...Marisa.......well...at least Alice will be happy that you are with her now...