I found this topic very interesting and read every ones opinions, there is no clear answer. It really depends on that person's views and character, and what they hate.
Easy as a peas. If you hate someone, just hate them. HAHAHAHAHA.................
I hate it when people feel entitled to something when they're not. I hate that consuming food without shutting your mouth even once is becoming a social norm. I hate it when people sit next to me during a very important test and repeatedly pop bubble gum in my ear. I hate it when people say, with a serious face mind you, anything that does not make any sense whatsoever... In any universe... And then has a triumphant look on their face when they mistake my silence (caused by sheer disbelief) for forfeit.
I don't hate people, I just hate what people do....and say...and act. Let me get back to you on that one.
Take revenge on them!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahaha...............
I hate people who are quick to assume things, without asking. I hate those who make judgements on others without knowing them or the full story. I hate people who hate each other for no good reason. I hate people who try to push their hate on to others, or those that try to push their belelifies on others. I hate people who think its ok to be malicious to others for no reason or to just put a smile on your own face... So far I hate just about everyone.
ppl try to act fake around you thinking they all that i hate that crap
So does -everything- fly over your head?
Just how stupid they can be. Like all the crap on twitter, facebook and youtube about the recent earthquake in Japan and making references to Pearl Harbor. I went through that earthquake first hand and I do have a close friend (who also happens to be American) who had to be relocated from Fukushima on March 11. Seeing jackasses making jokes about it pisses me off and makes me want to slice their heads off.
where is the 'what do you love about people' thread? i dont hate anyone or anything. hate comes from fear. if your scared your screwed. everything is perfect made just for you. you controle the universe. dont controle it with hate. you can only judge yourself. hating someone for something they did means youll only keep repeating the past. a bad way to be since you only live the way you are now once. be happy dont hate
should be a thread about what do you hate about yourself. everyone of us is human. dont spead hate. the root of this emotion is fear. if your going to judge and hate something make it yourself
I hate my coworkers and that they manage to troll me IRL in a conversation. I hate that i can sit there and try to be nice to someone and be so gulible that they manage to get me and then a whol group of people laugh. I hate that these people can actually make me cry. I've not even been mean to them! I'm sensitive and it hurts my feelings that they are being mean to me. I've not given them reason or cause and I really....i hate them.
Politics of Hate, principle “divide and conquer” is a powerful instrument. Thus, certain Americans would sooner attack immigrants, African-Americans, Jews - or even the government - than criticize the ruling classes. For example, “the west” presses Arab countries to adopt sharia that helps to depict them as a cultural enemy. They want people to be ignorant of real issues that affect them and that the elites control and screw them. Sharia helps to spread xenophobia and hate. Women are horribly oppressed in many places, but “the west” doesn’t give a damn about it. “The west” needs excuses to target those countries if they stop being a marionette. Dubai spends millions for the construction of mosques because religion and cultural shock help the rulers to create conflicts, hatred and make a profit out of it.
I'm one of those "I hate people" people, and here's why:
* Despite trying to be nice to them, they always treat me like crap
* Most of them don't care about the effect they have on the world
* Unless they need something, very few people bother to notice my existence (this includes my family)
* Mob mentality
* Very few people seem to have the ability to form their own thoughts.
* I have never seen more than a minority of people accept anything they don't view as 'normal' (alternative clothes, lifestyle, etc. As long as no one is being harmed, who cares?)
* The amount of people who spend money they don't have on things they don't need, to impress people they don't like
* How uncivilized society is becoming. I got to see 4 people throw up on the train at 6am this morning, because they were drunk. And that's not just because it's New Years, it's almost a daily thing. So is seeing people get bashed, etc.
* People who spend millions of dollars on a mansion, while people are starving. Do you really need 37 bedrooms?
* I hate that the word rape has pretty much lost meaning, because everything now is "ohmygawdlawlz I raped that game". Rape is a horrible thing to go through, and the fact that it's now essentially become a joke is disgusting.
* How can so many people be so stupid, seriously?
Added to that, I agree with what Jasanime just said (I'm in hospitality which is just as bad as retail)