Drawing of the Month '12: November Theme
Been a while, but DOTM is totally back! And what better way to celebrate than a freestyle? It can be a portrait, OC, fanart, Anything you like! Digital? Traditional? As long as it's art, we'll take it =D
1) Please make sure your drawing is not too large or too small. If you're not sure if the size is appropriate, please PM me and ask.
2) Make sure your entry is appropriate (no porn or swearing). If you're not sure about something, please ask.
3) You do not have to sign "Animegalleries.net" on your entry, but do not sign your name. This is an anonymous contest.
4) You may only use three drawings per contest that has been created by you, and it cannot be anywhere else on the internet.
5) Discussion of entries, missed deadlines, or anything else that might show who is entering and who is not is not allowed. Giving away the identity of an illustrator, whether it is you or the other person, will resolve in both entries being disqualified.
6) All entries must be in by Friday, November 30th. Entries submitted after that date will not be accepted.
7) All comments, questions, or concerns should be made in the Theme thread. Please respect each other comments and questions. If I believe you're trying to dissuade someone from entering, or purposely trying to start an argument with them, I will give you a warning. Three warnings and you're out of the month's competition.
8) Please make sure your entry arrive to Observer. I will allow you one chance to edit your entry if it does not meet the requirements (i.e. pornography, profanity, plagiarism, etc.).
9. You may use either traditional paper drawing or you may use a digital drawing.
All entries must be submitted to Ellipsis by Friday, November 30th. Please label your PM "DOTM November Entry"