So I was thinking how about we take it in turns to make a quiz like in the pic contest but this time we have to come up with a number of questions
Who cut the gordian Knot?
Which roman emperor gave a consulship to his horse?
Which country did Xerxes rule?
Which rival did Julius Caesar cross the Rubicon to fight?
Who commanded the British fleet at the Battle of Jutland?
At which battle was poison gas first used?
In which year did Julius Caesar first visit Britain?
Where was napoleon I exiled after his defeat at Waterloo?
Sounds like fun
1. Gordian (I have no idea)
2. I do not know that.
4. I'm thinking Alexander, some guy from Egypt in power.
5. Jutland? Is that really place?
6. Would that in the first World War?
7. 186 B.C
I really don't know the answers.
1) Alexander the Great
5) (yup it is) John Jellicoe
6) Ypres, 1915
7) 55 BC
8) St Helena
Well I got one right so thats good enough for me.
Indeed and so its your turn
1. Who is the founder of the Kingdom of Wei?
2. 649 - 158. Now times that by 2. Take away the first number you were given and add 3. Got your number? Right, divide it by 2. Now what Pokemon am I?
3. How many wives did Henry the VIII have?
4. Who played Darth Vader in Star Wars episode IV-VI?
Okay they may not be good questions but they are the ones I can think off.
1 No idea
4 No idea
Some are good some are ok
1. Cao Cao
4. David Prowse and Bob Anderson.
Yea I didn't think they were great but they were the only ones I could think of at the time.
Well, I believe its your turn to host.
1) In back to the future what mph does the delorean need to reach to time travel?
2) Which character in Timesplitters Future Perfect has the catchphrase 'Time to split'
3) What is the main character called in Hitman?
4) 56 + 49 - 90 x 75 + 100 - 64 + 790 = ?
1. No idea.
2. Cortez, I can't spell his name.
3. Steve, I don't know.