PDA

View Full Version : Who is the best character???

MandiBubble
11-28-2010, 08:11 PM
Inuyasha
Kagome
Kikyo
Mirko
Sango
Kiari
Shippou

Kentaro Kurosaki
12-18-2010, 03:22 PM
Inuyasha
Kagome
Kikyo
Mirko
Sango
Kiari
Shippou

Very well put
but what about villains?

Kagome
12-18-2010, 09:25 PM
What about the spelling too? o_O Miroku* Kikyou* Kirara* And your missing Sesshoumaru, Rin, Kouga...etc. And they aren't even villians.

YuriEcchiGirl
03-14-2011, 10:47 AM
Inuyasha himself for sure, then the wonderful Kagome after that ^^

Kappei Yamaguchi
03-24-2011, 11:53 AM
Well, who the best character is depends on personal preference since each character is unique and special in their own way. But my personal favorite would have to be Inuyasha, and it's not because he's the star of the show or even the fact that he kicks serious butt even though that's pretty cool, but it's because he's not afraid to express his feelings for the one he loves! Like everytime he was with Kikyo, and she pretended like she didn't even care about him anymore, but that didn't stop him from expressing his feelings for her that came from the heart. Sometimes I envy him, and I wish that I could be more like him in that area.:)

かごめ
03-25-2011, 01:36 AM
I'd definately have to say ALL of them. Yep, yep. You just cannot have this series at all without any of them! Take away one and say he/she is the best and you're just deluding yourself. Each and every character has awesome points to them that makes them fascinating and unique.

Also-each one has points that can make them at times seem miserable and annoying, to the point where you want to smack them and walk away.

Just like real people! =D So-yea...none of them are the *best* cause ALL of them are!

yamtien
08-14-2012, 11:34 PM
[/FONT]Shipo just shipo

Kaleohano
08-15-2012, 12:29 AM
Inuyasha durr

Aznen
08-16-2012, 09:25 AM
Oh....,
I would say Sessoumaru!:love:
but there is no such option so I say Sango...,
or I say Miroku.., I love the way he teases her and yes I also love the way she beats him...... hahaha...

MitsukiPandax3
08-24-2012, 10:58 PM
definitely Inuyasha!! <3 his character development was so well done throughout the whole series!
I loved watching him slowly change from a selfish meanie into a caring hero x) ♥[COLOR="Silver"]

MeowChan
09-10-2012, 06:56 PM
Since you didnt have Sesshomaru or Shippo I chose the perv Miroku...

Lilssy
02-12-2013, 11:01 AM
XXX, where is Inuyasha's brother and his wonderful make-up (lol)?
Sango then.
Btw, do you read fanfiction? I usually don't but a friend recommended this story and it blew my mind:
http://thewondeclipse89.blogspot.com