PDA

View Full Version : death note real life contraversy

kazumiyumi
10-11-2010, 04:32 PM
ok if you look up "kid suspended for having death note" there are tons of instances where it has happend ok so i personnaly think that there are a few opinions i have hurd here are some of the main ones

A)take away the notebook depending if he made it himself it will cost him 20 canadian bucks or so

b)leave it be don't do anything its just a notebook/stress relever

C)suspend him

D)get him a guidance counselor

e) write his name in your own death note (i no you got him) yes this is a real opinion based that you do onto others that you would want them to do to you

f)expel him

g)kill him for one reason he is attempting to kill people so do what the all mighty kira tells us and kill all ho commit a crime

All Hail Kira

h)talk to the kids on why there names might be on the notebook there has got to be a reason

id go with h how about you

TomoyoSakagami
10-11-2010, 04:47 PM
Or option I)

Get near in and then he'll cower away.

kazumiyumi
10-11-2010, 05:19 PM
lol sorry i did not see the deathnote topic to put this in

animedvdstore88
10-15-2010, 08:29 AM
deathnote is exciting me!

Hypatia
10-15-2010, 09:12 AM
I would go with H. Because it would ne usful to find out what is going on, it could be usuful in future. Using this way you are atually dealing with the problem as oppesed to just pushing it away. After doing this you could take action to help the child in question.

kazumiyumi
10-17-2010, 12:10 PM
true or we could do all of them lets see
we would do b) for a week then a) then e) then H) then d) then c) then f) then finnaly g)
im shure he would learn his leason by e or h but he will make a good deternt if we go and do them all

FormlessPersonality
12-16-2010, 11:50 AM
nice..........

SwiftKill GunToting
11-13-2011, 04:42 PM
i go with b

chance are the reason why the people are pests enough to want to write their names down its something the person wouldnt change willingly, so just have it to put out steam. not like they really work or anything

채광 창
11-19-2011, 04:37 AM
Go be a detective ;'D

Thefringedninja
02-01-2012, 09:06 AM
What the heck?! Why would you kill him? lol (I know you're probably being sarcastic, but there are some weird people in the world!)

Rainbow Crash
02-01-2012, 09:10 AM
Honestly, they only suspended him because what would you do if you never heard of anime nor death note and this kid was carrying around a notebook that said "death note" on it... You'd think the kid had serious problems and is a threat to the school population.

That's all...

darkrider21
08-02-2012, 08:27 PM
id go with b. the note book is not going to hurt aneyone

Zammy
08-03-2012, 04:09 AM
Rationally, I would go with B.
Death Note fan mode on I would go with G. Haha.