PDA

View Full Version : After watching InuYasha The Final Act , it's like I'm worried or scared. :/

iHEARTYOU867
08-20-2010, 08:17 AM
I don't know why. It's starting to freak me out.
But it's probably just me... too much emotion in it for me to handle or something. IDK. I wonder why I feel like this. :eek:

Lord
08-20-2010, 08:32 AM
Ehm... okay?
Maybe it's a sad day for you because you are about to end your Inuyasha-watching?

iHEARTYOU867
08-20-2010, 08:41 AM
That's what I was thinking. Maybe that's it. Lol thanks I guess :-)

Kagome
08-20-2010, 04:14 PM
You should probably read the manga. Kanketsuhen, (final act) is a mish-mash of the last 20 volumes of the manga-so it goes WAY too fast, and skips over a lot of story.

You just cannot fit 20 volumes of manga into 26 episodes and do it right.

NK`
11-19-2010, 02:14 PM
I had the same weird feeling when I finished watching the last episode, like something was missing. I loved it, but it just missed something. Guess I'll check the manga out aswell ;D

☆LadyKikyou☆
12-08-2010, 09:37 AM
Yeah.. never rely on just watching the show on any anime.. reading the manga will always be better and youll get the full story. ^.~

Sukii Higure
12-26-2010, 12:52 AM
i read the manga after i finished InuYasha. the final act goes by sooooo fast. all the story is crammed and i felt realy confused when i watched it

hougokyo
12-26-2010, 03:32 AM
i liked the final act i thought it had a lot of awesome battles in it, but i thought it ended really cheesy

DefeatingTheSystem
01-03-2011, 01:34 AM
If any of you had a life, you wouldn't be bothering over such movies that include beastality and short japanese girls in short-*** skirts. Shame on you all...Shame.

Kagome
01-03-2011, 11:32 AM
If any of you had a life, you wouldn't be bothering over such movies that include beastality and short japanese girls in short-*** skirts. Shame on you all...Shame.

Beastiality? What? There's no sex in Inuyasha you cretin. And it's not a "movie" either. And FYI Those "short f-ing skirts" ARE what they wear as uniforms in Japan.

Research something before you diss it like an ignorant toad.

DefeatingTheSystem
01-04-2011, 01:06 AM
Beastiality? What? There's no sex in Inuyasha you cretin. And it's not a "movie" either. And FYI Those "short f-ing skirts" ARE what they wear as uniforms in Japan.

Research something before you diss it like an ignorant toad.

Pardon, I remembered typing "a-s-s" Okay, and I also believe there are Inuyasha movies. Am I not correct? And I prefer the term, Arrogant not Ignorant. No there may be no sex in Inuyasha, but loving a dog as Kagome does, can be classified just as wrong. You need to stop lying not only to me, but yourself.

You are wrong, So just sit there in your wrongness and be wrong.

Kagome
01-04-2011, 03:04 PM
There are movies, yes-and okay-I'll agree that the movies are retarded-horrible plotlines. Fillers never are good. But then again, I'm more a fan of the manga anyway.

And Alright, I'll grant that you are arrogant but you're still ignorant as well. Inuyasha only has dog blood, he cannot become a dog at all. He's forever in a humanoid form, so its really NOT beastiality. Maybe if she loved his brother it would be, because he can turn into a dog, but Inuyasha cannot.

So, I think you need to stop lying to *yourself,* and get over yourself too.

DefeatingTheSystem
01-08-2011, 02:54 AM
Granted you admitted I was right, you hereby render majority of your logic invalid. Moron. I am not ignorant, I chance to know enough about Inuyasha to announce my completely and utterly awesome opinion. I cannot get over myself, as there is infact, nothing to get over. I am voicing my opinion, and may I also state, that in one of the movies, Kagome kisses Inuyasha whilst he is demonic. Unfortuately I was gracious enough to watch the wretched movie with my bestie. So call me arrogant, call me ignorant, I'm right either way. And as for lying to myself, you are incorrect here also. If I was lying to myself, I would not be posting this.

This hereby renders your argument invalid.

Kagome
01-08-2011, 12:20 PM
Sadly however, all the movies were fillers and not part of the real story line, so thereby didn't actually happen. No one should go or swear by the filler stuff, because none of the filler stuff was really part of it. Just filler stuff to get more money for the production people. So if the movie was ALL you saw, then you still didn't look into it enough to make that point.

Hikarin
01-08-2011, 04:00 PM
I did like Inuyasha and maybe I looked over a lot of these flaws with Final Act that everyone is mentioning. I'd like to check out the manga, but there's just so much and I don't have enough money....
As for Inuyasha being a beast - can you really think of him like that? Even his brother? I mean, it's a fictional story for God's sake! In the story, they're no different to like another race of human! If they were such beasts, Inuyasha's mother never would have been able to have him in the first place, would she?! Why do people have to try and ruin good things like this?

Shinigami Hilde
01-09-2011, 10:25 AM
:x You can still easily read it online for free. Just takes a little hunting. No money involved. But I agree with most everyone here-final act was missing quite a few components.

As for why people have to try to ruin good things like this with dumb ideas like "bestiality"....it's cause their jerks. oxo

Katie Dawn
08-02-2011, 11:02 PM
Maybe that's why I felt confused! I just went with it anyways because I thought I was just having a blonde moment or the fact that it was in Japanese was throwing me off :p