PDA

View Full Version : Tenchi Universe - The Complete Boxed Set (Vols. 1-8)

Jurner
08-07-2010, 02:52 PM
I was wondering if this box set was dubbed in english?

Its a box set on Amazon and was released in 2001?

Any info would be appreciated.

GameGeeks
08-07-2010, 03:30 PM
It's listed as both English and Japanese so it's safe to assume it contains both the Dub and the Sub (with English subtitles). I'll admit the (Unknown) threw me off but customer reviews cleared that up.

Digimon_Som
05-14-2011, 01:01 AM
I would love to have that! *stars-in-eyes* I miss the Tenchi anime.:laugh: Good times on Cartoon Network, which was an afternoon anime fiesta at one time.

On another note, I completely forgot the name of that little grey, rabbit-like space alien creature they have as a pet in the house...It had a gem on its head and had powers, but the rest is an over-the-years blur...

.::TheDigitalBurst::.

GameGeeks
05-14-2011, 01:14 AM
I would love to have that! *stars-in-eyes* I miss the Tenchi anime.:laugh: Good times on Cartoon Network, which was an afternoon anime fiesta at one time.

On another note, I completely forgot the name of that little grey, rabbit-like space alien creature they have as a pet in the house...It had a gem on its head and had powers, but the rest is an over-the-years blur...

.::TheDigitalBurst::.That's Ryo-Ohki.

Jibril
05-17-2011, 07:10 AM
Yup, she was Ryoko's half-sister and ship in the OAV. (both being made of Masu - those grey blobs)

Austin Masaki
10-24-2011, 08:11 PM
Yeah, but in the anime for Tenchi in Tokyo, Ryo-ohki was Sasami's pet, and actually had nothing to du with Ryoko at all, wtf? D;