The_Angry_Princess
07-30-2010, 10:48 AM
How much did you love the awesome fighting in it

BeDaN
08-18-2010, 06:47 PM
Idk A lot? lol

Cowboy Bebop
10-10-2010, 04:33 AM
When spike fought in the first episode against asamofe silivson was hooked right away and the jazz in the backround was perfect

HumanoidTyphoon
10-10-2010, 08:09 AM
The fight scenes werent that great, if there had been a different soundtrack for the anime the fights would be bland and dull. It's the soundtrack that makes the fights awesome, theyre more like dances that fights.

Mister_S
10-10-2010, 01:05 PM
I disagree, there were some fights that were pretty crazy like when spike fought against the crazy invincible guy who acted like a baby (can't remember his name) or when he took on ed's dad, and then against vicious ... oh and there were some pretty crazy arial battles as well, of course the music added to the epicness of the intense fights but they remain awesome none the less. Of course it's not the best series if you're looking for amazing fight scenes but they were still pretty cool :P.

On a side note..... BeDan you stole my Avatar !!!!! xD

Cowboy Bebop
10-12-2010, 04:26 AM
I found them both to be pretty good. Music is what some people live to fight for and others fight cuze they here good music. I think ur both right. The sound track made the fights epic but the fights alone would have been still crazy and funny to watch either way.

dragoninja
07-04-2013, 02:42 AM
i must admit spike has skill grace and speed when it comes to fighting on his feet. i liked the red eye fight scene and the one with the father figure.. ed's dad. good stuff. the ending with vicious was good but it wasnt great in my opinion. overall cowboy bebop is still top 5 best anime out there.

RainyDayMan
07-04-2013, 11:50 PM
I disagree, there were some fights that were pretty crazy like when spike fought against the crazy invincible guy who acted like a baby (can't remember his name) or when he took on ed's dad, and then against vicious ... oh and there were some pretty crazy arial battles as well, of course the music added to the epicness of the intense fights but they remain awesome none the less. Of course it's not the best series if you're looking for amazing fight scenes but they were still pretty cool :P.

On a side note..... BeDan you stole my Avatar !!!!! xD

Mad Pierrot le Fou.