PDA

View Full Version : can someone explain the last two episodes for me

xMEx
07-21-2010, 06:31 PM
I just finished watching the series and on the last two episodes I was like WTF from what I got from it Shinji just found himself (self confidence) but I would like it further explained if at all possible because I am still a bit confused and have a little headache lol

Going to watch the movie later this evening....hopefully it no hurt brain. lol

Thanks in advance.

(review)

10/10 two-thumbs-up great anime minus the last two episodes but it will be better after I understand them kind of sad to see it go.

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

Just finished the movie loved it and to what I figured shinji is Adam and Auska is eve and they are the last humans if that is not true I am lost just about cried when masorati died "thats a grown up kiss" *falls down* *BOOM* that was sad and one big question

Why was shinji choking Auska at the end??????

Gjallarhorn
07-21-2010, 07:03 PM
The end is essentially an inner dialogue Shinji was having; one side being his rational mind, the other side being his depression and self doubt. The two argue a bit, but in the end, is it simply Shinji coming to terms with himself, and finding some sort of inner peace.

It's been far too long since I've seen End of Evangelion to really comment on it; I don't remember it that well.

-GAZKUL-
07-22-2010, 06:30 AM
i was just about to start this exact same thread, just finnished the series and i have no idea wht was going n the the last two eps at all.

xMEx
07-22-2010, 12:22 PM
Have you watched the movie yet? If so tell me what you think about the end scene when. Shinji is choking auska what is up with that?

SPOILER!!!!!!!!

The reason shinji is all messed up is because he killed that one guy that was an angle. Just thought you would like to know.