PDA

View Full Version : Was anyone else disappointed when they found out Yukito wasn't a pedophile?

Yukitomon
06-28-2010, 10:13 AM
When I found Yukito wasn't a pedophile, I was disappointed. He just fits the role so perfectly; his face has sort of an alluring quality, he comes off as innocent, he has a flower garden (little girls like flowers), on a regular basis he throws Sakura a candy as a token of his affection, he cares about Sakura...there's just one thing missing; attraction to little girls. If he had that, he would be complete. You don't even have to want Yukito to be a pedophile to be disappointed by finding out he's not, you just have to have the expectation. It's like reading a murder mystery novel, and there's one character who has all the motives, the right weapon, and knew the victim, but...you find out later they're not the killer.

小美ドクロchan
07-01-2010, 11:08 AM
Lol, no, cause then he'd have majorly been in Syaoran's way. XD SyaoranxSakura is for life. >:3

SailorBecky
07-09-2010, 09:11 AM
no. He seemed to have a hidden agenda type thing. Like he was somebody else and not real. You know? even before I found out about Yue.

boche
10-19-2010, 08:26 PM
that would have been awful ....

Videogamer555
11-30-2010, 05:09 AM
Why would I WANT someone to be a pedo? SHEESH! That's SICK! Good thing he's NOT a pedo.

Anniexo
07-04-2011, 04:53 PM
No I wasn't, in fact I'm glad he isn't, and as far as I know, it was Sakura who liked him, not the other way around, sure he liked her, but only as a friend

Machipa
07-11-2011, 08:54 PM
Lmao, I didn't. Pedophilia didn't even come to mind XD.

chii-chan91
07-12-2011, 05:33 AM
I'ma gonna have to go with the general 'no' concensus... I expected him to have more than just friendly feelings for Touya, but pedo didn't really come to mind >.>'

Kryzon
04-01-2013, 01:00 AM
He's not entirely innocent.

In episode 6, when Sakura falls from a cliff, Yukito grabs her in his arms and brings her to his home. No problem there.
The thing is, she was wearing her battle costume. When she wakes up, she's wearing a random shirt. Yukito makes sure to tell her that "It was my grandmother that changed your clothes."

We learn later on in the story that Yukito does not have grandparents, so it was really him that changed Sakura's clothes.