PDA

View Full Version : These guys made a LIVE ACTION COWBOY BEBOP!!!

giantpandarobot
06-25-2010, 08:33 AM
Im so pumped for the movie, but these guys did a pretty good job!

I hope keanu reeves doesnt suck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DZGFZa3w4E

Reiko Kurama
07-29-2010, 10:36 AM
WHAT?! I didn't know it was made into a Live Action movie OMG!!!

The Butcher
07-29-2010, 11:17 AM
After Dragonball,I'm not really motivated to see a live action anime.

The_Angry_Princess
07-30-2010, 11:45 AM
I love them all ecspecially the fights they had

SophiaFrmAustria
08-04-2010, 10:40 AM
haha that was quite entertaining

BeDaN
08-18-2010, 07:53 PM
Wasn't bad for an amateur production.

Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan
08-19-2010, 02:32 AM
Cowboy Bebop is one of my overall favorite animes, so I'm probably going to see the live action movie. As long as it has good writing, Keanu should do an okay job(my reasoning, watch The Matrix).

Cowboy Bebop
10-12-2010, 05:50 AM
I had no freaking clue that this movie was made or the Keanu would accept a part in it. Can someone please pm me and tell me where i can either buy or see the movie please

Sr Machinehead
10-12-2010, 06:21 AM
The rumor of a live-action movie has been going around for years i doubt it will ever bee made. i'm also fairly certain the rumor was shot down a while back so there is little hope for a western remake. then again with our background it would probably be a pretty terrible movie anyways.

Token Black Guy
10-12-2010, 10:41 PM
Not bad. But about the live action Cowboy Bebop film, apparently due to budget cuts it's gonna be postponed and the script was sent back a month ago and is being rewritten. Not much is said after that. I think it can transfer pretty well as a live action film.

Gjallarhorn
10-13-2010, 04:03 AM
The rumor of a live-action movie has been going around for years i doubt it will ever bee made. i'm also fairly certain the rumor was shot down a while back so there is little hope for a western remake. then again with our background it would probably be a pretty terrible movie anyways.

The "rumor" is the truth. Keanu himself confirms he has the role of Spike, and even some of the original staff from Sunrise says they've been giving advice to the script writers. But the script has apparently been in the works for a few years, and Keanu said he didn't know what was going on with it.

☆LadyKikyou☆
11-29-2010, 11:14 AM
Cowboy Bebop is one of my overall favorite animes, so I'm probably going to see the live action movie. As long as it has good writing, Keanu should do an okay job(my reasoning, watch The Matrix).

If your basing his acting skills on those movies then those must be the only ones youve seen. >.> Those were good movies because of everyone else in it.. not him. Keanu cant act to save his life. Hes gonna butcher the part of Spike.. I know it. Im very up set that he was ever considered. But being that I do love Cowboy Bebop, I intend to watch it.

CMNDR_Spinxie
02-04-2011, 03:56 PM
I'm also skeptical about Mr.Reeve's acting ability... e.e The Devil's Advocate and Constantine weren't ...SO bad... lol.

But yeah; has anyone heard about additional castings? Who's FAYE!? And JET!? And ED and EIN!? (And Vicious x.x)

TenguSan
02-04-2011, 04:02 PM
i can immagine..

Jet is: Samuel L Jackson (he seems to be randomly put every movie!) XDD

wait.. why does Ein matter? XD

Lord
03-14-2011, 03:47 PM
Keanu? LOL, please don't.
Johnny Depp would fit perfectly.

YuriEcchiGirl
03-14-2011, 05:00 PM
I really can't wait to see how this version turns out & hope that it doesn't dissappoint ^^

Bibi of the Blue Sea
03-14-2011, 05:19 PM
The video was great. However I hope they re-cast Spike. Reeves just isn't a good actor. Even James Franco would be a better Spike. I just want to know what studio is doing this and what director. I might start writing letters.

YuriEcchiGirl
03-15-2011, 06:33 AM
I wonder when the release date will be for it at cinemas over here in the UK eventually ^^

Teru Murasame
03-15-2011, 03:48 PM
Um... I freakin' LOVE Cowboy Bebop, but I'm always skeptical about anime series becoming live-action. To me, it's like apples and oranges: They're two different worlds. If they manage to pull it off, great. If not, then it's to be expected.

Kappei Yamaguchi
03-16-2011, 03:12 PM
A live-action Cowboy Bebop movie, YAY! Now I know there's no way Hollywood can possible mess this up, since the entire story, characters, and just about everything has been done for them. I mean all they have to do is stick to the original story, and instant blockbuster, but then again there was alot of hype behind Dragonball live-action and look how that turned out.:(

YuriEcchiGirl
03-19-2011, 01:53 PM
I'm super curious to know who'll be playing Faye Valentine & hoping that they live up to her amazing character ^^

marvel_phoenix
03-22-2011, 11:20 AM
Let's just hope they don't give Ein the 'Air Buddies' treatment. If they do, then Reeves playing Spike will be the least of our worries.

ghosti5of6
10-20-2012, 04:13 AM
Even though I totally agree with Butcher, I'd still like to see what they'd do with it., like if they'd go into greater detail about Spikes past... Course at the same time, I'd much rather not have it tragically altered and Hollywooded for american audiences.

VivaLaPanda
11-10-2012, 02:44 AM
Cowboy Bebop has always reminded me of Firefly...