PDA

View Full Version : Been a member for awhile but never did this...

noelynn1995900
06-17-2010, 03:14 PM
Konnichiwa! ^.^ My name is Noelynn! I have a lot of other names too, like Shizuka, Shizu, Kairi, Yumi, Yuroshima, and Chihiro! I usually like to be called Kairi of Yumim, but whatever you want to call me is fine! I'm gonna give you guys a brief bio of little ol' me!

Name: Noelynn Smith
Personality: Hyper-active kind, random, smtimes weird(Yes, I will admit that.), and really fun!
Appearance: http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq286/noelynn827/012-1.jpg
History: Okay, sad but kinda, not really happy history. I grew up in the cit of Lincoln Park, Michigan. I lived with my mom, dad, and two little sisters. My parents would always fight right in front of us[me and my sisters]. The fighting was so bad that my mom had almost killed herself right in front of me...When I was about seven, my mom took me and my sisters and moved out to live with my Nana. My dad moved up to Grand Blanc. Everything eas going okay; ever weekend, me and my sisters would go up to his apartment and spend time with him. Then my mom and dad decided to go on a camping trip with all of us. We all went andhad a great time, but then when we were all going home...the fighting started to happen again....So then my mom took us back down to Southgate(Where my Nana lived.) Then, everything was getting really screwed up...my dad moved in with my mom, nana, and us. But, my mom and dad still kept fighting, so my nana bought a house about a mile away from where we lived, and my mom, my sisters, and meall went and lived thee with my Nana and Papa. My dad still stayed at the other house. Me and my sisters would visit him still on the weekends. Then my mom made the stupid decision of moving in with him, taking my sisters with her. About a year and a half after that, my mom kicked him out of the house because he was doing drugs....Then my mom had us go live with my Nana and Papa again. We visited my mom on Thursdays....Then she started dating a guy named Jon. After a while he moved on with my mom and we moved back in woth her too. Then we met his daughter and soon she moved in with us too and my mom didn't let us see our dad. Then....when I thought everything was perfect....My dad commited suicide on July 4th of 2009....I will never forget the day I went to his funeral....I played a song I wrote for him on the piano. Then in October I lost a really close family friend to suicide too....Then a few months later...I found out my Papa has terminal cancer....that year was a bad year for me....After that everything started to get better; Jon and my mom gott married on May 8th of this year. Now we're all living together: Me, my mom, my sisters, Karissa and Lizzy, my step-sister, Tasha, and Jon. That's basically it.

Digital Dragon
06-17-2010, 03:32 PM
Welcome to AF.

sulynrox
06-17-2010, 04:02 PM
hi there! welcome to AF. hope u enjoy this wbsite.

Daken.
06-17-2010, 05:03 PM
I hope you have had fun posting,
and if you ever need a friend just PM me.

By the way, you have nice eyes.

Elphaba
06-17-2010, 05:07 PM
welcome to the forums

I would like to be your friend if you don't mind ^^

Hope you stay active

See you later

noelynn1995900
06-17-2010, 06:32 PM
I hope you have had fun posting,
and if you ever need a friend just PM me.

By the way, you have nice eyes.

Um...Thanks. *blushes a little*

noelynn1995900
06-17-2010, 06:33 PM
welcome to the forums

I would like to be your friend if you don't mind ^^

Hope you stay active

See you later

Thanks! I would be happy to be your friend! ^.^

ダイアナ
06-17-2010, 08:55 PM
Welcome to AF.

DarkNinjaKyosuke
06-17-2010, 09:29 PM
welcome to af

Dr. Thunder
06-18-2010, 12:22 PM
Hello and welcome to AF if you wanna talk please feel free to leave me a private message at any time well I hope you have a great day today and have lots of fine on here well then have a great day my friend and hope to talk to you soon.

-GAZKUL-
06-18-2010, 12:46 PM
Hey, welcome to AF, hope you stay active

~*Red*~
06-18-2010, 06:09 PM
Hey hey and welcome :)

Sir-Nemesis
06-18-2010, 07:34 PM
Hihi ^^

Welcome to AF :)