PDA

View Full Version : Star Ocean

Xian Pu
02-25-2004, 06:23 AM
I'm determined to get at least one good looking wallpaper out there. :P Well, here's my latest attepmpt. It's from Star Ocean 3. I tried to get the background to look watery. Dunno if I succeeded or not, but, meh, here it is.

Kelvin Wenas
02-25-2004, 06:32 AM
some parts needs to be recut

Xian Pu
02-25-2004, 07:16 AM
There. They looked like they were joined at the head. :blink: Fixed it and a few other minor problems. Is this better? The location of the logo was bugging me too. Fixed the knee problem. :wacko: Stupid PSP ate the knee... >_> Anyway, here ya go. ^_^

escaflownemoon
02-25-2004, 07:19 AM
It does kinda give a feeling of water but I don't think you should have the shallow water I don't know what's it called the different color in the middle..I know what you were going for.. Maybe extend the light blue on the right there. Don't have to if it looks ugly lol ;) Somehow now that I pictured it, it will look odd.. lol not sure. umm also you mis some extractions like his knee and her leg. Some parts of the hair...other than that I like the wall. :) It's attempt with the water. :)

akachan
02-25-2004, 07:31 AM
the pic is beautiful :) .but there's a knee missing :huh: you can redo it or turn the image orizzontally,so there's the logo on it ;)
hmm...for the watery effect, maybe it wold be better if u blur it, they are craspy(I don&#39;t know if it&#39;s the exact word :<_<: :^_^: &#39;)
personally I think it&#39;s better than the alita wall, imho u are improving ;)

asher_aj_wei
02-26-2004, 11:08 AM
The logo needs to be shifted up or the taskbar will cut it off