PDA

View Full Version : What did you learn from watching Inuyasha?

*IceQueen*
06-05-2010, 08:15 AM
Come on people, i think we all have learnt a little something after watching after watching this anime, hmm?
To show an example, i shall start the ball rolling ^^

I learnt that....

1. we should try not piss off old witch doctors, least they bring back our ex.

2. If you recieve a necklace from your girlfriend, think twice before wearing it.

3. Do not piss off your older brother, they can be VERY scary...

4. Out there in the big bad world, there are still some wishing wells! (^_^)

Kagome
06-05-2010, 01:28 PM
uhh...well-with the Inuyasha dvds I got from Hong Kong in 2001-2004 it helped show me how a Japanese sentence was hung together if translated straight with no alteration into English...

I also learned that proper 15 year old girls in Japan need to get a backbone. heh...

Yukiyuna
06-12-2010, 05:21 PM
1.) I learned that I love Sesshomaru :3

2.) I learned that theres always a perverted monk ready to grab yo butt! D:<

3.) I learned that in Feudal Era there was a certain dog eared dude dressed in red that swears a lot xD

4.) And lastly... I learned that my house is on fire because I forgot to take the ramen noodles off the stove while watching Inuyasha =(

ffs

SupaWeena
06-14-2010, 01:06 AM
I have learned what a dead talking ash tray looks like (cough kikyo cough) sorry idk... I have learned you can have friends off all kinds of natures and time lines..

Crazyjavi87
06-14-2010, 02:14 AM
I learned that any manga over 500 chapters tends to get bland really fast.

I also learned that the word 'sit' is apparently some kind of holy word. Apparently.

I also learned that when you sword apparently makes giant twisters for an attack, someone would be bound to be collateral damage. Off-screen of inuyasha, many villagers died horrible and painful deaths because of their attacks.

Kikyouchanx
06-22-2010, 08:18 AM
1. There's always a perverted monk
2. Don't piss off a witch doctor, she will bring back your ex girlfriend
3. Don't ever fight with an older sibling, it'll turn out bad.
4. That the netherworld is one ugly place.

Orenjia
06-22-2010, 08:59 AM
Never to underestimate little shiny round jewlery,maybe they'll help you to conquer the world!!!!Muahahahahah!!

wolfgirl90
06-22-2010, 11:47 AM
What did I learn from InuYasha? Well...

1. When in distress, it helps to shout your significant other's name again and again at the highest decibel that you can fathom. "INUYASHA!" "KAGOME!" "INUYASHA!!"

2. The tree root is a female's worst enemy (how many times did Kagome trip on a tree root?).

3. Attempting to drag you into Hell is an offense that can be easily forgiven and forgotten.

4. Necrophilia is apparently not as bad as people make it out to be.

5. The power of the sailor suit is beyond imagination. Its fire-proof, water-proof, and can keep the wearer warm even when it is snowing outside. However, it is not tear-proof.:ninja:

6. The evilness of a villain is proportional to the amount of make-up that they are wearing.

7. Relationship development is only valid during times of soft music and leaves or sakura blossoms blowing in the wind. Once this ends, relationship development returns to its previous state.

8. The fact that your daughter is off facing monsters and demons whose evil is beyond the possible realms of human imagination is no cause for concern. In fact, you should encourage her to go help her friends with the parental concern equivalent of sending her off on a field trip to save the whales (this includes packing a lunch). The fact that she, your child, might be viciously mutilated should be the furthest thing on your mind.

9. The strength of love can vary, ranging between diamond and tortilla chip.:rolleyes:

10. Sexual harassment creates instant lulz. Domestic disputes also create lulz.

Kikyouchan
06-22-2010, 12:39 PM
Lmao! I thought of another one..

1. All you have to say to get free food is,"there appears to be a dark cloud over this place, mind if we stay and watch the princess?"

wolfgirl90
06-22-2010, 06:17 PM
11. There is absolutely nothing wrong with a little girl following a grown man. Nothing...wrong.

12. The words "I'LL KILL YOU" are perfect indicators for two characters that need to be involved in some crazy fanfiction.

13. Females automatically receive bows and arrows, despite the obvious fact that it takes much more muscle mass and concentration to use a bow properly than a sword.

14. When it comes to riding on Sesshōmaru's mokomoko, everybody gets one.:cool:

Yukitomon
07-30-2010, 08:39 AM
Perseverance in love.

The_Angry_Princess
07-30-2010, 08:44 PM
Don't get on Sesshomaru and Naraku's bad side ecspecially Inuyasha

lilsakurakaori
01-19-2011, 08:37 PM
I learned that:
1) Pretty pink jewels can bring you trouble

2) If an evil demon tells you their life story, don't ever stand there and listen. ATTACK!

3) Don't take things from your older brother to piss them off.(Especially a sword.)

4) Watch out for a wandering monks hand.

5) When you need to release some anger, shouting your attacks can really help to destroy your enemies.

6) If you see a big pink bubble floating in the air with big eyes and stick arms, hop on and it'll give you a ride.

7) Letting your daughter go to feudal japan is the best way to earn an "A" in history.

8) If you go near a dried up well to look for your cat, hands willl mysteriously come out of nowhere and grab you.

Princess Cupcake
01-20-2011, 01:41 PM
To sing all the theme songs.

animeyay
01-22-2011, 11:58 AM
Inuyasha is pretty much THE anime that got me into Jpop =)
Grip! by Every Little Thing and One Day One Dream by Tackey & Tsubasa were the first songs I memorized without knowing any Japanese.

SGI
01-22-2011, 09:48 PM
I learned that Night Quill has nothing on Inuyasha as a cure for Insomnia.

lynksys
03-24-2011, 08:33 AM
Don't piss of girls.

Kappei Yamaguchi
03-24-2011, 11:59 AM
I learned that no matter how much a girl denies still having feelings for you, even tries to kill you on multiple occasions, that just like Inuyasha and Kikyo's relationship, you can still tell when the girl is lying about her feelings.:D

*MayMay*
03-24-2011, 04:49 PM
I learned that if I get angry at a guy and yell, "SIT BOY!" ...I get strange looks. c.c'

Kagome
03-25-2011, 01:14 AM
Yeeahh...that just earned a strange look from me as well....

particularly since you added "boy" on the end of it....⌐ ⌐

bad dubbed translations...how I hate thee.

*MayMay*
03-25-2011, 01:40 AM
Jeez...rawr...>=\

Kagome
03-25-2011, 01:46 AM
^_^ Sorry, I just never did agree with how the anime used the Osuwari command as heavy comic relief so made Kagome use it in *every* filler episode...it annoyed me to no end. Nothing much to do with you, really...

joshuwa.cifer
06-09-2011, 12:56 AM
Love doesn't die, no matter how many times you kill it. (Like Kikyo)
Passion doesn't die with the heart, no how many time you recycle your body.... Naraku!
Courage comes from the heart.
And GA-GA-GA, ZU-BA-BA!

Sejskaler
07-14-2011, 03:33 PM
Never, and i mean NEVER fuck with bicycle's

OR

If you see a random guy, with an arrow through him, in a tree... HE IS NOT DEAD
:D

KawaiiAi
07-14-2011, 07:05 PM
I learned:
1. Someone out there will always go after you.
2. Guys can can be jerks, but they care. (well half of them)
3. There's gonna be trouble no matter where you go, whether you notice it or not.
4. Love will get you through anything.^__^

Katie Dawn
07-24-2011, 09:33 PM
I learned a few things:

- I love anime*
- I have an interest in learning archery
- Japanese culture is fascinating
- Baka = idiot, Hentai = pervert, etc
- School uniforms are actually pretty cute

*Inuyasha was my first anime ... I watched Pokemon, Digimon, Sailor Moon, and Cardcaptors when I was really young, and didn't start watching Inuyasha til Grade 6 ... but I don't count the others because I was too young to know what anime was. Inuyasha was the one that got me hooked.

Aznen
05-26-2013, 03:11 AM
I learn that

1.Not to jump in a dry well XD.....
2. If you fell then not to touch a sword for which two brothers are fighting XD..
3. If you see a man with dog ear tied with a tree, ignore it..XD
4. Whenever you see a wolf, run way XD..
5. After enjoying everything get out of the well...XD

Patterson
05-27-2013, 02:15 AM
I learnt that wells are a passage to another world..gonna try that and the demons can have a great life too. I wonder how the mother of Kangome allowed her to go back into the Sengoku period and marry Inuyasha.

Kagome
05-27-2013, 12:12 PM
I learnt that wells are a passage to another world..gonna try that and the demons can have a great life too. I wonder how the mother of Kagome allowed her to go back into the Sengoku period and marry Inuyasha.

In the words of River Song: Spoilers....

Yes. She does. And how? She's nuts. That's how. '-'

Clayton_n
05-30-2013, 07:24 PM
Internal organs heal up real well...

-Sasuke Uchiha-
05-31-2013, 08:41 AM
uhh...well-with the Inuyasha dvds I got from Hong Kong in 2001-2004 it helped show me how a Japanese sentence was hung together if translated straight with no alteration into English...

I also learned that proper 15 year old girls in Japan need to get a backbone. heh...
Yup ^^

Nejon
06-15-2013, 12:22 PM
-I learned that middle age Japan was not a place where you want to be ^^
-All girls are either super hot, or super ugly
-Never trust a kind person, it will be a demon.

RainyDayMan
06-25-2013, 12:09 AM
I first learned by watching "Inuyasha" that "Inuyasha" is one of the worst Animes out there that is so popular and successful ... like "Bleach" and "One Piece."

I only like Parodies of these Epics. They go absolutely nowhere, and even the Doujinshi is boring. I think the Girl with the huge Boomerang is sexy in that Outfit, but I just so hate Miroku.

The only really long epic Anime I like were "sailor Moon" and "Dragonball Z."

Kagome
12-07-2013, 08:26 PM
I also learned this:
http://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-NpE5kGzHy-w/UqPVeS5kqsI/AAAAAAAAEuo/aA1Z0WdzUAs/w922-h692-no/cliff.jpg

OhMyAmethyst
12-10-2013, 06:31 AM
That moms are stupid, and will let their child go off anywhere. As long as you pack them a lunch! :D

AnimeLover7
12-18-2013, 09:34 AM
I also learned this:
http://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-NpE5kGzHy-w/UqPVeS5kqsI/AAAAAAAAEuo/aA1Z0WdzUAs/w922-h692-no/cliff.jpg

That was scary:sofa:...

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

I learnt that people love Inu years!!!

kagome122885
01-06-2014, 12:05 AM
I learned something from episode 167. Never underestimate Kagome's bravery! When Kagome stood in that stomach acid to keep Inuyasha from going full demon, my heart melted. Seeing Kagome help Inuyasha even with acid burning her feet(which had to be absolutely painful) really showed us how brave she is.

Digimon_Som
01-10-2014, 10:45 AM
That I need a man in my life with long, flowing white hair . . .

Thank you, everybody. We all need one of those.

marisauna
01-12-2014, 12:00 AM
Absolutely nothing.

Draconess25
01-22-2014, 01:53 PM
I learned that you can't really judge people based on their race/species. Same with Yu Yu Hakusho.

Both also got me studying Japanese culture, since they were the first anime I watched that I KNEW were anime.

marycosplay
08-21-2014, 08:49 PM
No matter how strong the opponents are, Inuyasha can beat them up finally, isn't it weird?

SadPanda
08-22-2014, 08:16 AM
Sometimes cool stuff happens when you jump into a well.

RedPandanCake
08-22-2014, 10:13 PM
I learned that if you love a man who can't make his decision on which of the two girls he likes, you either wait until the other girl dies so then you can have a happily ever after with him all to yourself or you leave him.
I never took any notice of sesshoumaru, but once i watch the series again i learned that inuyasha's brother is a lot cooler xxxx

Clayton_n
08-26-2014, 12:40 PM
That stomach wounds aren't as bad as they seem.

The best way to make a friend is to try to kill them.

Small people are meant to be servants.

Demons and gods will BOTH try to kill you for arbitrary reasons just like humans.

Kill 1000 people and you get super powers.

Flowers are deadly.

So are moths and butterflies.

Humans can and will mate with absolutely anything.

The basis of a stable relationship is love, respect, understanding, and the ability to compel your significant other to do anything you want via black magic and bloody violence.

Monks are bigots and often demons in disguise.

Booze is the answer to all of your problems.

A good parent allows her fifteen year old to wander through land of monsters and possibly destroy the time stream.

Grandparents be crazy.

A brother can't get a girlfriend without his sister's help.

The basis for a good friendship is spying on them and interfering in their relationships.

Stalking is a team/endurance sport.

When making a wish on a magical jewel, be selfish and try not to involve other people.

When asked to guard a sacred relic of untold evil created by death and demons... just say no.

You can turn a bad guy into a good guy by chopping off a major limb.

When travelling back in time, avoid telling your wolf friend about what eventually happens to his species in future Japan.

No matter how attractive, I will not sleep with anyone who routinely devours souls.

If I become a demon I will keep in mind that I should not attempt to date anyone described as a demon slayer. There are other people just as cute who are not capable of destroying me.

I will kill anyone capable of destroying me by simply shooting them. Mind games are for ineffectual peasants who have no chance against me.

My weaknesses are on a need to know basis and nobody needs to know.

I will attain immortality BEFORE putting my other plans into action.

If I know someone from the future I will have them research my fate before making any concrete plans.

If I know someone who routinely shoots diamonds out at random, I will keep track of where they land.

If I sense a demonic aura or suspect someone might be a demon, I will either leave immediately or only test this theory in broad daylight with a lot of backup who have passed security checks and are protected from mind control.

Galleya
09-01-2014, 03:21 AM
Demons have titties

Clayton_n
09-02-2014, 12:19 PM
I think we all knew that a while ago.

However if you want to drive that point home, watch Rosario Vampire.