PDA

View Full Version : What if light had done other wise?

Skummi
04-14-2010, 10:56 AM
yea I know there is a lot of em out there. But I just watch the whole serie.

I was just thinking that light should have made x-kira write all names - (the guy who went and talked with near) then light could wacht the name of near AND remove some suspicion from him self.

Mister_S
04-14-2010, 12:07 PM
x-kira did rite down all names (except light's obviously cause otherwise he would have died as wel) the thing is is that near replaced the death note with a fake..... but this was explained at the end of the series so I think I might of misunderstood your question..

Skummi
04-14-2010, 01:01 PM
The first book that light knew was a fake. x-kira should have come in and writen all the names down in the fake one but let out one name. Like the name of (that guy who don't trust light anymore)

Destroyallcows
07-25-2010, 03:38 PM
The first book that light knew was a fake. x-kira should have come in and writen all the names down in the fake one but let out one name. Like the name of (that guy who don't trust light anymore)

That is preety dam clever as the weak link would be out and light will then know all the names and go to write them in a real notebook if Light was going to win That is probobly what would of happened.