PDA

View Full Version : Yugioh Decks

knives1019
04-10-2010, 03:19 PM
This thread is for anyone who has a favorite deck they like to use.

My personal favorite is my Final Countdown Deck, I can run it with a winning ratio of about 75%-90%:p .
I also like to run my Femal Deck from time to time, it isnt bad, but I usualy run about 50% on the winning ratio.

Gero50
04-12-2010, 02:29 PM
I only have one now that I have and I like it. It is a mix of Dragon Machine and Warrior and it is pretty much a beat down deck. All about power and finishing a game quick and hard.

Mister_S
04-13-2010, 11:56 PM
I go for a beatdown control type deck, sort of my own mix (if I wasn't so lazy I'd post the list).

Anyway the basic idea of the deck is constantly summon (or special summon) monsters to the field with 1900 attack or higher. Having only 5 cards in the deck with more than 4 stars, and no more than 4 with less than 1900 attack, combined with the effects of the monsters allowing me to summon/special summon at least 3 monsters per turn (unless of an unlucky draw which does occasionally happen) I have a pretty powerful deck that I can't seem to match (I mean I haven't created a second deck that equals it in terms of domination).

With this deck I have a winning ration of about 70%-80% at my local tournament (some of those guys are just yu-gi-oh machines xD).

IFS
04-14-2010, 01:05 AM
My favorite deck is my "mixed breed" deck, I didn't name it myself thats what my bro calls it, its not good in one on ones, but in 3 ways, 4 ways and tag duels its got about an 83% to 17% win/lose ratio, the deck favors a defensive strategy with a lot of traps around every corner, its fun to see people all happy about a plan or strategy they have and then you crush it, their reactions are priceless (I'm not a sadist or anything, its just with my friends you would understand, quite a comedy show)

Lily Rock
04-14-2010, 01:26 AM
I had a deck, that weren't very great, but i have played that game for years(expect now, i've lost all the cards at a friend, nobody plays it anymore where i live/not in school), i could do it great, i remember i had strong one's.

knives1019
04-14-2010, 01:42 AM
ok everyone else is explaining their decks, so I will to. My Final Countdown deck revolves around Final Countdown and for those of you who dont know Final Countdown makes it so I win the duel after 20 turns. I do not use any cards from the last 2 years just because I think they are dumb. It is basicly a return/destroy deck, all my cards either destroys monsters or returns them to the players hand. And yes I have cards to get Final Countdown out of my deck.

IFS
04-14-2010, 02:09 AM
ok everyone else is explaining their decks, so I will to. My Final Countdown deck revolves around Final Countdown and for those of you who dont know Final Countdown makes it so I win the duel after 20 turns. I do not use any cards from the last 2 years just because I think they are dumb. It is basicly a return/destroy deck, all my cards either destroys monsters or returns them to the players hand. And yes I have cards to get Final Countdown out of my deck.lol this sounds like quite a formiddable deck, I really wouldn't mind dueling against it. Have you guys ever wished we could have real duel disk like in the story, that would be so awesome

knives1019
04-14-2010, 02:22 AM
lol this sounds like quite a formiddable deck, I really wouldn't mind dueling against it. Have you guys ever wished we could have real duel disk like in the story, that would be so awesome

If we could I would probably use my female deck though:p

As for my Final Countdown deck it is easy to take down but not a lot of people realize that they probably have the one card that can do it.

IFS
04-14-2010, 02:28 AM
If we could I would probably use my female deck though:p

As for my Final Countdown deck it is easy to take down but not a lot of people realize that they probably have the one card that can do it.lol my deck really doesn't stand up against fast acting quick eleminating decks, because it takes a few turns before I can use some of my cards

knives1019
04-14-2010, 02:34 AM
lol my deck really doesn't stand up against fast acting quick eleminating decks, because it takes a few turns before I can use some of my cards

If you put enough work into it, Even with the cards you have, you could make a realy good deck with the same strategy with the most basic cards, all you have to do is now which cards can compliment other cards.

IFS
04-14-2010, 02:53 AM
Its not really my cards, I think I just lost the touch for one on one deuling

Fox Knight
04-23-2010, 11:00 PM
i'm loving my Drill Warrior/Dark Armed Dragon deck!! my my all time favorite in the Neos/Neo-Spacian deck

brolyx74
07-24-2010, 03:35 PM
I have 2 decks. One of them is a Yugi-esque deck that has stuff from the magnet warriors to dark magician. It mostly centers around the magicians with dark magician x3, dark magician girl x2, skilled dark magician x2, and a skilled white magician. My other newer deck is a fire deck thats mostly uses effects to inflict damage. It also has some good combos using solar flare dragons. My favorite card from this deck is ultimate baseball kid. I tested the yugi deck out at anime boston and only lost once, but the when we dueled again, I beat the kid. then I tested out the fire deck by having my friend use my yugi deck. we dueled many times, each of us switching between the fire and yugi deck, and I had a 90% win rating. I only lost once haha http://www.animeforum.com/images/icons/icon6.png

Rongue
07-24-2010, 06:00 PM
I kindof stopped yugioh for awhilebut I currently have a deck build.
Monsters
3- Volcanic rockets, volcanic shells, Raiza the wind storm monarch, Prime Material dragon. ( 12 )
2- Legendary Jujitu master, Rose Warrior of revenge, Ryko lightsworn hunter ( 6 )
1- Sangan, Neo-spacial grandmole, Summoner monk, cyber dragon ( 4 )

Spells
3-
2- Blaze accelerator, Creature swap, Enemy controler, pot of avarice ( 8 )
1- Heavy storm, Gaint trunade, Mystical space typhoon, lightning votex, wildfire. ( 5 )

Traps
3- Phoenix wing wind blast ( 3 )
2-
1- Torrential tribute, call of the haunted. ( 2 )

Basicaly I get field control and card advantage, and I keep it too!
I have 97 wins ad 4 losses. All 4 losses were to the same person who commonly plays in big events and is one of the top players in america. I have only counted wins that I get from regional level and higher foes, I do not count noobs.
Also it has been a VERY VERY VERY long time from the last time I played.

The_Angry_Princess
07-30-2010, 02:48 PM
cyber dragon deck