PDA

View Full Version : A bit late, but Hey!

Käras
03-03-2010, 03:41 PM
Ok, so I joined late feb, and never noitced this part lol. Im 24 currently unemployed since this area is getting terrible. I'm truely a nice person, as I get told by most people whether its a good, or bad thing lol. I've loved anime for a while, and since I don't watch regular TV, all I got is Anime. I'm up for watching almost anything, so any reccomendations of NON-mainstream shows would be nice. I'll speak my honest opinion on anything, and give you a honest response if you want it. I would also say Anime is my second Favorite thing. I joined this forum for some various reasons, and was glad to find some really cool people. The only other forums i've been on are related to my favorite thing, import cars. Im part of Honda-tech, Mirage, Custom lowrider(stopped going since my "custom lowrider" is gone), NASIOC (subaru Imprezas), Kawasaki Ninja, RX-7club, and a few other car related Fourms. I'm pretty big on modded cars, and have gone through more cars than I should have. I currently own a 2nd Gen 86 Mazda RX-7 FC3S (The white one in Initial D is the same style), and a 95 Subaru Impreza 2dr 5 speed (kinda rare) that is my main car. The RX-7 is mostly stock, the Impreza will change more and more over time.
Well anyway, if you havnt noticed, I type a lot... But I hope that doesn't discourage you. I hope I enjoy myself on the forum as much as I do now, in the future.

Kaname Shikara
03-03-2010, 04:31 PM
Welcome to the forums then ^^ I hope you continue to have fun.

Kissed by Obito
03-03-2010, 04:36 PM
Hi there and welcome.

~*Red*~
03-03-2010, 10:24 PM
Hello :D

Ayame_Sohma
03-04-2010, 12:49 PM
Welcome to anime forum dot com
please read and follow the rules

Pm me if you would like to be friends.

Sir-Nemesis