PDA

View Full Version : A question about Evangelion?

samichan
02-25-2010, 01:00 PM
Alright so I made up my mind and with my next paycheck, I want to buy it but I have a few questions.

Like one,
how many movies are there?
are they in english? not subbed.
and if so, where can i buy them?
are they even important to the series?
and what is 1.01 you are not alone or 1.11? and are there more of it?
it confuses me :((

dragongundam009
04-22-2010, 04:44 AM
well right now there are 3 movies out in the us and 1 out over sea's that haven't got here yet. here's a link to info u want.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Neon_Genesis_Evangelion_media#Movies

whereswally007
05-03-2010, 10:42 PM
umm what country to you live in and/or state... if australia i can help you

apfmh
05-16-2010, 03:24 AM
so much better in japanese with subs...

玲華.
05-24-2010, 10:01 PM
So far where I'm at, two movies have been released. You are (not) alone and You can(not) advance. There's an anime series, and a manga series that is currently being published.

kibeth
06-09-2010, 12:02 AM
Evangelion has quite a few parts.

If you are in the market for anime DVDs, the following will be available on DVD, except 2.0.

The original 26 episode series.

DeathandRebirth - A remastered compression of the original series.

End of Evangelion - An alternative ending to evangelion, not nice. (movie)

Rebuild Of Evangelion 1.0: you are (not) alone - Movie which retells the first few episodes of the original series in a different way, as originally intended.

Rebuild Of Evangelion 2.0: you can (not) advance - Movie which retells the next few episodes of the original series, rather differently and as originally intended.

Robert_Grim_Reaper
06-17-2010, 06:09 PM
Even if you don't watch 1.0 and 2.0 you're not missing out on way too much. The series is good, also, the English voice actors sound really corny. I think the Japanese voice actors did a way better job, more emotion.