PDA

View Full Version : Signature of the Week #80 Voting

Serated
01-03-2010, 04:15 AM
Signature of the Week #80 Voting

Theme: History

Rules and Guidelines:

1) No campaigning for votes in this thread for your own or any other signature. Any posts of that type will be removed and the entry will be disqualified. Similarly, do NOT post negative comments regarding signatures you’re not voting for. The idea is to have each individual decide on their own favorite without any undue outside influences.

2) You are entitled to vote for any signature submitted in this competition EXCEPT your own. You are voting for ONE signature, and please state a reason why you voted. Voting for a signature using multiple accounts will result in votes not being counted.

3) Not following rule 2 will result in your vote being deleted unless otherwise edited.

4) Any reference to subjects like missed deadlines, entering, not entering, are NOT tolerated. It provides a clear indication of who may (not) be involved in the competition, while potentially 'giving away' entries. Disclosure of signature author, be it yours or another participants, will result in BOTH signatures being disqualified from the competition and or disciplinary action.

Voting ends Saturday, January 9th. Good luck to all entries.

Entry A:

http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/4429/entrya.png

Entry B:

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/5705/entryb.png

Entry C:

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/8612/entryc.jpg

bee.
01-03-2010, 04:32 AM
I vote for entry C.
It's slick, and clean and the black and white makes it more focused.love the font as well.I also like the way they interpreted the theme.

Daken.
01-03-2010, 04:34 AM
Entry B - Matches the theme very well, and I like how everything goes together in it.

Bulf
01-03-2010, 04:52 AM
Entry C has stolen my heart. I'm not used to black and white sigs, but that one was very nicely done. Text is a little iffy, but It gets my vote!

ultra_maniac
01-03-2010, 04:58 AM
entry B :- it is made very well and goes perfectly with history rather than other two

.Tatty.
01-03-2010, 05:00 AM
Entry C

The black and white effect is beautifully done and the take on the theme is certainly unique. The focus is very much on the focal which makes this piece stand out the most for me. Although the blur in the top right does throw it off a tad.

Bun-chan
01-03-2010, 05:03 AM
I vote for Entry C.

I think there's something mysterious about it and I like that it's black and white, it gives it a special feel :)

Artcell
01-03-2010, 07:32 AM
I really like Entry C for some reason.It looks really cool.And it gets my vote.

Jagan Eye
01-03-2010, 01:20 PM
Entry C: The text is really small but the rest of the sig is very cool looking. I like the black and white themed effect it has.

Cyrus.
01-03-2010, 01:29 PM
I like entry B, its really good and its clear, that one just draws me in.

clowangel
01-03-2010, 03:54 PM
Entry C:
Although I feel Entry C has nothing to do with the theme (it's too abstract of a take on the theme), I still chose it for its execution. Quality-wise, it is the best of the three. It has the most depth, although I believe lighting could still be improved upon.

OtakuInu!!!
01-03-2010, 11:19 PM
I vote for Entry B. I love how the pieces fit together. and it matches the theme very well.

Annie Hall
01-05-2010, 12:50 AM
Entry C- it has the lowest "cheese" factor of the three, and it's pretty good in general.

archangelphoenix
01-08-2010, 07:08 PM
it just has more flow