PDA

View Full Version : Who should Lelouch Be with?

Rolo Vi Britannia
01-02-2010, 08:37 AM
Who should Lelouch be paired with to you. IMO, it's Shirley.

Nightixu@hotmail.com
01-02-2010, 11:06 AM
Ahh i agree with you Rolo. Lelouch and Shirley are a couple. Well they didn't get a chance to become a couple because YOU killed them!
Ehh bout that....Well you could see Lelouch really had feelings for Shirley because she made him feel which he doesn't normally do as he thinks more than he feels that's why he can do such cruel and unethical things. When she died, a significant part of him died as well as his heart. I bet she's the only one who could melt that ice cold heart of his. Kallen comes close but Shirley is the winner.

John Watson
01-02-2010, 03:05 PM
Suzaku...cuz I'm a silly fangirl. xDD

But my second choice would be Shirley cause she really loves him. ^^

OtakuInu!!!
01-03-2010, 12:46 AM
I picked C.C. because I think she and Lelouch look good together.

Alkazor
01-03-2010, 01:15 AM
Nunnaly, because incest is hawt, especially when the bottom half of her body is worthless...The fact that she's in a wheelchair makes it sexier incest than Euphie.

Shirley, because she was the cutest ^_^ You may have a different opinion on who wsa prettiest, but nobody acted cuter than Shirley. "What?!?! He hung UP on me!!" By far the cutest couple ^_^

Then Kallen, since C.C. and Suzaku should go out.

kimi no kioku
01-03-2010, 02:31 PM
I say Shirley because they work well together.

Raiden17
01-03-2010, 05:57 PM
Shirlulu FTW
everything else was just not as sweet.

they totally Marissa'd her (ie. the OC)

Rolo Vi Britannia
01-03-2010, 08:12 PM
Ahh i agree with you Rolo. Lelouch and Shirley are a couple. Well they didn't get a chance to become a couple because YOU killed them!

Actually, I didn't kill her. Rolo Lamperouge did.

Nightixu@hotmail.com
01-04-2010, 01:29 AM
Shirlulu FTW
everything else was just not as sweet.

they totally Marissa'd her (ie. the OC)

Haha! good one. Marissa'd her.
When u think about it, Code Geass has kind of a harem theme to it....
Lelouch has so many suitors. He has CC, Shirley, Kallen that princess from china....

Rolo Vi Britannia
01-04-2010, 02:10 PM
Haha! good one. Marissa'd her.
When u think about it, Code Geass has kind of a harem theme to it....
Lelouch has so many suitors. He has CC, Shirley, Kallen that princess from china....

The Princess from China wasn't implied... :(

Raiden17
01-06-2010, 08:08 AM
The Princess from China wasn't implied... :(

The princess from china definitely typifies the whole harem theme. Lelouch really couldn't be bothered with her but for some unknown reason she seemed to genuinely love zero. I get that they've got that whole thing going on with Kallen but you can excuse it because she actually seems to have a bit of a thing for Lelouch anyway. So she does seem to have an excuse for loving a faceless man.
But I don't think we should forget the icestuous undertones between Euphie and Lelouch on that island.
I would've liked to see that one be less implied and more obvious.
But I do find it odd that they gave the whole harem situation to Lelouch and Suzaku only has the Euphie thing, oh and one moment really early on when he falls on top of Shirley.
But considering Suzaku is a real man, and Lelouch is the least athletic person on the planet (SHIRLEY outruns him!!) I'm kinda surprised that he doesn't get more attention. You'd think that the Ashford Academy girls would be able to see past him being an Eleven and just clamour after his buffness.
And they should've done the SuzakuxCecile thing more.
But I'm going off topic.
The point is that The writers focused too much of their libido on Lelouch and his ladies. They should've stuck to Shirley, C.C., Kallen. (and then set Kallen on Suzaku for the irony of them being at war but being in love)

Rolo Vi Britannia
01-06-2010, 02:14 PM
@Raiden

The Empress of China wasn't. She loved Xing-ke. I think you mean Kaguya, all the Chinese people hated Zero.
The Euphy thing is only incest if you're a pervert.
Shirley is athletic, she's on the swim team, I'd be more surprised if MILLY outran him.
Suzaku x Cecile, she's to old for him. And I always thought she looked at him more like a son.
They mostly did stick to the three main ones.
Kallen x Suzaku was always the worst het fannon couple of the series to me.

No offense

Raiden17
01-07-2010, 06:43 AM
@Rolo

Yea I totally got confused. Fail me.

What can I say about EuphyxLulu. I've been reading too much Elfen Lied so I see incest everywhere I go.

I also agree that KallenxSuzaku makes no sense at all. I'm just a sucker for casual irony.

On a seperate note: I just noticed Nunnaly is an option in the poll. Did anyone else notice how shocked Lelouch was that she kissed him and Suzaku on the cheek. I have no idea why he's so shocked. They're brother and sister, it's totally normal. I get why Suzaku is shocked cos they're not family.
Whatever, that scene was cute anyway.

Rolo Vi Britannia
01-07-2010, 01:08 PM
@Rolo

Yea I totally got confused. Fail me.

What can I say about EuphyxLulu. I've been reading too much Elfen Lied so I see incest everywhere I go.

I also agree that KallenxSuzaku makes no sense at all. I'm just a sucker for casual irony.

On a seperate note: I just noticed Nunnaly is an option in the poll. Did anyone else notice how shocked Lelouch was that she kissed him and Suzaku on the cheek. I have no idea why he's so shocked. They're brother and sister, it's totally normal. I get why Suzaku is shocked cos they're not family.
Whatever, that scene was cute anyway.

I'd be shocked if my little sister kissed me in front of a lot of people. I'd be angry if she kissed my best friend, lol. It is a cute scene.

proEuphie
01-10-2010, 10:25 PM
I voted for Euphie since Lelouch senselessly murdered her, which is worse than anything he did to the other girls. So if the Gods punished Lelouch by making him fall in love with if Euphie in the after life even Euphemia would not be forgiving enough to pass up many of her chances to make him suffer for killing her.

Wicked Eden
01-11-2010, 12:10 AM
Dude. She's his sister, and also, you love to fight, don't you? Also, yeah, I doubt Euphy would make him suffer.

SigmaSD
01-11-2010, 12:18 AM
I dont think he would even want to be with his sister that way.

Anyway this thread is kind of pointless in a way. I don't want to spoil it for everyone, but those who have seen the whole series know what happens at the end.

But if I had to chose I would want him to be paired with C.C. They really did look like a good couple, her the witch and him the ...demon???? *forgot*

I voted for Shirley though cause I didnt see C.C. as an option. Whoops.

Rolo Vi Britannia
01-11-2010, 08:09 AM
I voted for Euphie since Lelouch senselessly murdered her, which is worse than anything he did to the other girls. So if the Gods punished Lelouch by making him fall in love with if Euphie in the after life even Euphemia would not be forgiving enough to pass up many of her chances to make him suffer for killing her.

Stay off my thread troll.

Famahama
01-11-2010, 08:25 AM

I LOL'd.

ROLO VI BRITTANIA!! Why did you kill Shirley if you wanted her to be paired with Lelouch?!
ANSWER ME DAMNIT!

--
Anyway, it's either Shirley (which Rolo already killed) or Kallen.

ee ja nai ka??!
01-11-2010, 10:39 AM
i havent been able to get past the first 2 eps of R2 with all my other stuff going on and you guys totally just ruined shirley's death for me!!!!

even tho now i know shes dead, i still vote shirley.

Rolo Vi Britannia
01-11-2010, 11:57 AM
I LOL'd.

ROLO VI BRITTANIA!! Why did you kill Shirley if you wanted her to be paired with Lelouch?!
ANSWER ME DAMNIT!

Anyway, it's either Shirley (which Rolo already killed) or Kallen.
I'm Rolo from Nightmare of Nunnally, in that he's Lelouch's twin brother, I dislike the normal Rolo.

i havent been able to get past the first 2 eps of R2 with all my other stuff going on and you guys totally just ruined shirley's death for me!!!!

even tho now i know shes dead, i still vote shirley.

I'm sorry. I had no clue so many people would mention that... :(

Anyway this thread is kind of pointless in a way. I don't want to spoil it for everyone, but those who have seen the whole series know what happens at the end.

I have no idea what you mean by that...?
Is it because of the Zero Requiem? In that case...
He ends up with Shirley no matter what

ee ja nai ka??!
01-11-2010, 12:19 PM
I'm sorry. I had no clue so many people would mention that... :(

haha, its ok. its not like i didnt already ruin some of the stuff for myself anyways through wikipedia haha

and thanks for the use of he spoiler tag this time!

Rolo Vi Britannia
01-12-2010, 08:50 AM
haha, its ok. its not like i didnt already ruin some of the stuff for myself anyways through wikipedia haha

and thanks for the use of he spoiler tag this time!
I got spoiled for the ending and all the deaths besides the one in R1. Talk about a suspense killer.

ee ja nai ka??!
01-12-2010, 11:50 AM
I got spoiled for the ending and all the deaths besides the one in R1. Talk about a suspense killer.

that blows man

xXPainful SmilexX
01-16-2010, 09:51 AM
I vote for Shirley. I have a feeling that Lelouch really loved her. [spoiler]He got so emo after she died, and I think one of the reasons he chose to die was because of her.

keiichi25
01-31-2010, 06:25 AM
i vote for CC.. since the ending was an open ending (considering the anime itself .. not real life testimonials)
i still believe that Lelouch is alive having Charles immortality code.. and he live with CC for eternity..(peace to all but its what i want to assume=) )

The Butcher
01-31-2010, 09:33 AM
Kallen,perfect woman for a guy who wants to take over the world.

Battler Ushiromiya
01-31-2010, 10:28 AM
Shirley, because they are both..... ( Spoiler )...... DEAD!
jk
No I really do thnk they should be togeher but not because they are dead, it just seems that she was one of the few people lelouch ALWAYS had feelings for.

Rolo Vi Britannia
01-31-2010, 11:41 AM
How did Euphy get two votes? I mean, I know proEuphie voted for her, but who else...?

Battler Ushiromiya
01-31-2010, 11:43 AM
How did Euphy get two votes? I mean, I know proEuphie voted for her, but who else...?
I did as a joke. I did not want to see one lonely vote. XD
Also incest is funny in anime. jk

Rolo Vi Britannia
01-31-2010, 11:56 AM
I did as a joke. I did not want to see one lonely vote. XD
Also incest is funny in anime. jk
I had a feeling it was you because it wasn't there this morning. Well mystery solved.
I don't think incest is funny.... :oy:

Battler Ushiromiya
01-31-2010, 01:37 PM
I had a feeling it was you because it wasn't there this morning. Well mystery solved.
I don't think incest is funny.... :oy:Anime incest is though. jk
PS I did a jk so i did not mean it.

Raiden17
01-31-2010, 02:36 PM
Anime incest is though. jk

You can't disagree with that, anime incest is hilarious.
Elfen Lied anyone? Classic stuff.

On the other hand, it makes one squirm with repulsion when you think about it in real life.
I mean, it's not like they'd throw that kinda storyline into your average TV drama.

Anyway, wayyyyyy off topic. Apologies.
I think Lelouch should be with the girl who kept making marks on the wall of Ashford Academy.
Just because they forgot about her. (And because I already expressed my obvious belief in Shirlulu)

Rolo Vi Britannia
01-31-2010, 05:24 PM
Anime incest is though. jk
I know. I was just saying.

Aku no Hikari
02-01-2010, 05:18 AM

Man... I got spoiled for Light's death in Death Note just before watching the final episode. And that totally blew the ending (as if it didn't blow enough already... but anyways, it just blew the excitement). I learned (the hard way :oy:) that one should never EVER enter a forum related to a certain show before completely finishing it. (And that also includes reading the episode's synopsis on Wikipedia... which is how I actually got spoiled.)

Now back on topic, though I'm not really into coupling anime characters, but I think the only options in this poll that are worth being argued are Shirley, C.C. and Kellen. (The others are just impossible. And lolwut? Suzaku? XD) Among everyone, Shirley is the one who loved Lelouch the most, and she's the one who should be picked IMO. As for C.C., though doesn't she seem to show any affection, but it can be argued that she also loved Lelouch, and that they seem to go well with each other. But still, Lelouch had no emotions for her. So that leaves Shirley with one rival, Kallen. While Kallen did have emotions for Lelouch, and she seems like a perfect woman for him IMO, but she was unsure about her love, which actually was partially a mistake and partially manipulation. Lelouch was not in love with her. So, that leaves us with Shirley. And also, Shirley deserves him because even though though she knew he was Zero when she gained back her memories later, she forgave him and still loved him. She didn't deserve her death. It was one of the touching scenes in Code Geass.

And BTW, the idea of Lelouch x Nunnally incest is very creepy IMO. It's totally unimaginable. (I know it was a joke, but still...)

Battler Ushiromiya
02-01-2010, 06:44 AM
Lelouch X Light anyone? XD
CC X ryuk?
I can go on but i wont. lol

xXPainful SmilexX
02-01-2010, 07:28 AM
Lelouch X Light anyone? XD
CC X ryuk?
I can go on but i wont. lol
Lol. Yeah. That's weird. Does that mean we'd get a Misa x Shirley?

Battler Ushiromiya
02-01-2010, 08:12 AM
Lol yes!

Raiden17
02-01-2010, 09:09 AM
Lol. Yeah. That's weird. Does that mean we'd get a Misa x Shirley?

Please don't play with my imagination like that...

Actually no, that's kinda too creepy for me.
Maybe cos I always found Misa just a little bit too annoying for my taste.

Back to topic: C.C. and Lelouch was something I never quite understood. Did Lelouch actually have feelings for her? Cos isn't her power supposed to make people love her, but Lelouch somehow managed to control his impulses or something.
I guess I wasn't paying enough attention...

xXPainful SmilexX
02-01-2010, 11:04 AM
Please don't play with my imagination like that...

Actually no, that's kinda too creepy for me.
Maybe cos I always found Misa just a little bit too annoying for my taste.

Back to topic: C.C. and Lelouch was something I never quite understood. Did Lelouch actually have feelings for her? Cos isn't her power supposed to make people love her, but Lelouch somehow managed to control his impulses or something.
I guess I wasn't paying enough attention...
As for Misa x Shirley... It seems good to me....

Anyway, CC lost her Geass when she got her code. That's just part of having it.
And no, CC was just an important friend for Lelouch. At least I believe that. Shirley was the only one he seemed to have feelings for IMO.
Kallen, they don't work well together at all, again IMO.

Rolo Vi Britannia
02-01-2010, 11:18 AM
xXpainful smilexX and TechCgod are creeping me out. :confused:

Raiden17
02-04-2010, 04:48 PM
xXpainful smilexX and TechCgod are creeping me out. :confused:

I'm more confused by the notion of there existing a fictional universe that could somehow incorporate the worlds of Death Note and Code Geass in order for Misa x Shirley to happen. I'm sure someone's figured it out, if they have, I'm not sure I wanna know.

Rolo Vi Britannia
02-04-2010, 06:04 PM
I'm more confused by the notion of there existing a fictional universe that could somehow incorporate the worlds of Death Note and Code Geass in order for Misa x Shirley to happen. I'm sure someone's figured it out, if they have, I'm not sure I wanna know.
I'm more bothered by their complete enthusiasm of it. :oy:

Raiden17
02-05-2010, 04:04 PM

What can you say?
It's the height of unashamed fanboy type behaviour, next thing you know there'll be femslash written about it!

ee ja nai ka??!
02-07-2010, 03:42 PM
I learned (the hard way :oy:) that one should never EVER enter a forum related to a certain show before completely finishing it.

haha i know there have been so many spoiler tags that were used wrong/no at all in this thread alone (including you but its ok!), not to mention this forum as a whole! but its okay now cuz i finally finished R2!!

The others are just impossible. And lolwut? Suzaku? XD

no way thats tue,havent you ever read any code geass doujins?

As for C.C., though doesn't she seem to show any affection

again, doujins...haha

Rolo Vi Britannia
02-11-2010, 02:41 PM
Okay. Now who voted for Kaguya???? I mean. That was a joke! She's like 12! Lol.

Raiden17
02-19-2010, 06:41 AM
Okay. Now who voted for Kaguya???? I mean. That was a joke! She's like 12! Lol.

It would've been me if I wasn't such a plugger of Shirlulu.
But now you've brought my attention to the other options on the poll: "Other"? Is that Marianne?

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww I wish I hadn't typed that

ultra_maniac
02-19-2010, 06:45 AM
I voted for C.C they look awesome together amazing couple it would be.

Rolo Vi Britannia
02-19-2010, 07:56 AM
It would've been me if I wasn't such a plugger of Shirlulu.
But now you've brought my attention to the other options on the poll: "Other"? Is that Marianne?

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww I wish I hadn't typed that
Um... Never thought of that... Ew.....
Um, other is anyone who's not on the list.

-P.N.-
02-19-2010, 11:15 AM
XD There go the ending..
Anyway I picked C.C. On the ballot becasue I think thye would look good together.. but now I think about it. shirley would be the best choice. She love him so much.. I almost cry when she died <-- I dont see the point for this (using spoiler command ) but w/e XD

小美ドクロchan
02-19-2010, 01:48 PM
Muh favorite couple is C.C.xLulu because they look awesome together, they're partners, and their banter is truly great. They also seem to understand each other the best.

But I have a soft spot for ShirleyxLulu as well. I rrrrreally don't like Kallen with him but I'm not sure why. I just don't like it at all...=.=

Rolo Vi Britannia
02-19-2010, 03:51 PM
. I rrrrreally don't like Kallen with him but I'm not sure why. I just don't like it at all...=.=
Me too. I always sort of saw Kallen with Gino, plus, I don't like her that much at all.... Lol.

Raiden17
02-20-2010, 09:20 AM
Yea there was something about Kallen with Lelouch that never quite fitted with most fans I think. I'd like to say she was too needy, but lots of people were too needy for Lelouch *cough*Rivalz*cough*

I always wanted her to end up with Suzaku. Did I already say this? Anyway, their opposing ethics was just cool and i wanted to see how that would work in a relationship. I suppose the sensible answer is that it wouldn't...

keiichi25
02-20-2010, 09:50 AM
Shirley's lead down to 2!!

Raiden17
02-20-2010, 12:59 PM
Shirley's lead down to 2!!

NOOOOO!!!!
Must vote again!!
But how?!

小美ドクロchan
02-20-2010, 07:56 PM
Shirley's in the lead again. XD
I do think she loves him the most out of all the girls. :]

keiichi25
02-21-2010, 10:15 PM
NOOOOO!!!!
Must vote again!!
But how?!
create multiple accounts lol

Raiden17
02-22-2010, 06:51 AM
Shirley's in the lead again. XD
I do think she loves him the most out of all the girls. :]

so.true.

@keiichi25:
*debates whether to sacrifice state on forum to boost the status of a fictional pairing*
*decides multiple accounts is unwise, if extraordinarily tempting*

kimi no kioku
02-22-2010, 08:50 AM
Okay.... Now I'm going to post my opinion about all the couples. The good and bad....
Shirley: My OTP. I love how sweet it is. I always like the tragic couples. But he really seemed to like her.
CC: He could have liked her. I always thought Lelouch needed someone nicer. I just think that she loved him, but he most likely didn't feel the same way about her.
Kallen: Same as CC, however, I don't see any way this couple could have ever worked.
Kaguya: She's like 12. She had a crush on Zero, but didn't even know Lelouch.
Suzaku: Well, this one is possible. They were the only ones who understood each other.
Milly: Cousins. Ew...
Euphemia: Siblings. Ew...
Nunnally: *Vomits*

SakuraFox512
02-22-2010, 11:03 AM
My personal favorite is LuluxC.C. their discussions are cool and I always thought they had pretty good chem. on the overall :)
But I don't mind people who like him with Shirley because it's also reasonable

As far as the others on here are concerned I never saw how Kallen would have worked out well

Kaguya = multiple problems
(1. She didn't really know Lelouch (forget Zero that doesn't apply here)
(2. Wasn't she twelve or some such? O_o

Suzaku - I'm gonna say this one's not up there on my logic scale
They have a level of understanding towards each other but that doesn't really scream "pairing"

Milly - This one wasn't really explored much (probably for a reason I can't remember) I can't say much here but I don't see it

Euphemia - That's not right they're half-siblings for goodness' sake!

Nunnally (0_o) - Oh hell no (is that considered a curse word here?)
Don't even go there *shudders*

Also yay! C.C. is in 2nd place only two votes behind ^_^

Disciple-of-Jashin
02-22-2010, 12:52 PM
C.C. is the only pairing with Lelouch I ever really saw. She connected better with him then anyone else.

keiichi25
02-22-2010, 07:27 PM
Kaguya = multiple problems
(1. She didn't really know Lelouch (forget Zero that doesn't apply here)
(2. Wasn't she twelve or some such? O_o

#1 is true..,#2 TianzixXingKe disregards this fact

@Raiden17
I wasn't serious bout that anyway

xXPainful SmilexX
02-27-2010, 07:35 AM
#1 is true..,#2 TianzixXingKe disregards this fact

That honestly creeped me out. I mean, he was trying to crash her wedding. He started a Cue to STOP HER WEDDING!
Or maybe I'm a pervert and was reading into it too much

keiichi25
02-28-2010, 01:16 AM
That honestly creeped me out. I mean, he was trying to crash her wedding. He started a Cue to STOP HER WEDDING!
Or maybe I'm a pervert and was reading into it too much

He did that to save the empress from being a hostage of Brintannia... pervert:laugh:

kimi no kioku
03-07-2010, 04:54 PM
He did that to save the empress from being a hostage of Britannia... pervert:laugh:
Lol, but the Xing-Ke pervert jokes can FLY.
But still, I'm pretty sure it was more of a fatherly/older brother thing.

On topic, does anyone even like Lelouch x Milly? Weren't they cousins?

Raiden17
03-10-2010, 06:34 AM
On topic, does anyone even like Lelouch x Milly? Weren't they cousins?

I do not like that pairing.
I think it's cos Milly is kinda obsessed with Shirley's boobs. It's difficult to picture Milly in a serious heterosexual relationship.

And I think all the noblemen and women are related in CG, I'm not sure, but it sure seems like it.
I wouldn't be surprised if Cornelia and Guilford were related.
I think you have to either be not Britannian, or Britannian normal citizen (eg. Shirley, Nina, Rivalz etc) to be unrelated to noblemen.

kimi no kioku
03-10-2010, 06:52 AM
I do not like that pairing.
I think it's cos Milly is kinda obsessed with Shirley's boobs. It's difficult to picture Milly in a serious heterosexual relationship.

And I think all the noblemen and women are related in CG, I'm not sure, but it sure seems like it.
I wouldn't be surprised if Cornelia and Guilford were related.
I think you have to either be not Britannian, or Britannian normal citizen (eg. Shirley, Nina, Rivalz etc) to be unrelated to noblemen.

I just remember on one of the mangas, that they implied that Marianne was an Ashford.

Rei
03-10-2010, 08:46 PM
I vote Shirley, of course.

>>Heck yeah, it'd be totally awesome if they combined Death Note and Code Geass. Total world domination! --Provided that Lelouch and Light don't end up trying to kill each other.

Anyone want to bet that even L's awesome mind can't figure out Lelouch's actions, though? (Or those yet to be made.)

Rolo Vi Britannia
03-10-2010, 10:22 PM
Anyone want to bet that even L's awesome mind can't figure out Lelouch's actions, though? (Or those yet to be made.)

I agree. I bet he'd have L scratching his head. I'd love to through a few more people into the mix. I mean, if you add Gundam 00(just finished that show last month so I'm a bit obsessed) you'd have
Light/Lelouch/Ribbons(not couples perverts)

L would be left in the dust! Lol, jk.

Rei
03-11-2010, 07:53 AM
I agree. I bet he'd have L scratching his head. I'd love to through a few more people into the mix. I mean, if you add Gundam 00(just finished that show last month so I'm a bit obsessed) you'd have
Light/Lelouch/Ribbons(not couples perverts)

L would be left in the dust! Lol, jk.

It's be real fun to see! But of the three I'd say Light would be somewhat considered the weakest link? Maybe because Death Note wasn't much of a mecha anime. Lelouch or Ribbons would be able to squash him in a minute. Not that he's not one of my favorite characters...

Ara...I haven't finished the second series yet :p

Wellll L Would somewhat be left in the dust...since he doesn't have the powers the others do...he uses reasoning, albeit at a higher level.

Rolo Vi Britannia
03-11-2010, 09:06 AM
It's be real fun to see! But of the three I'd say Light would be somewhat considered the weakest link? Maybe because Death Note wasn't much of a mecha anime. Lelouch or Ribbons would be able to squash him in a minute. Not that he's not one of my favorite characters...
Ribbons is alot like Light, but I could picture him using Light and then killing him. Lelouch on the other hand, it would be fun to see him outsmart everyone. I'd love to see the looks on their faces.
He'd get all Ribbons' secrets from Regene. I have no doubt that Lelouch could beat both of them. The other two are to arrogant and would be no match(but Lelouch is my favorite of the three, I hate Ribbons!)

Ara...I haven't finished the second series yet :p
I almost quit at around episode 10, but got really into it on episode 14.
But then again. I also quit Code Geass R2 on episode 10. I got spoiled for the ending and kind of gave up. Then someone spoiled me for episode 13, and I started watching it again.

Wellll L Would somewhat be left in the dust...since he doesn't have the powers the others do...he uses reasoning, albeit at a higher level.

Well, Light could kill all of them, except Ribbons because the Death Note only works on humans. Ribbons and Lelouch can use mind control. Yeah, L would struggle with that one.
It would be a very interesting crossover.

Rei
03-13-2010, 03:36 AM
Ribbons is alot like Light, but I could picture him using Light and then killing him. Lelouch on the other hand, it would be fun to see him outsmart everyone. I'd love to see the looks on their faces.
He'd get all Ribbons' secrets from Regene. I have no doubt that Lelouch could beat both of them. The other two are to arrogant and would be no match(but Lelouch is my favorite of the three, I hate Ribbons!)

Lelouch could even use both of them for life, if he wanted to.

[/color]
I almost quit at around episode 10, but got really into it on episode 14.
But then again. I also quit Code Geass R2 on episode 10. I got spoiled for the ending and kind of gave up. Then someone spoiled me for episode 13, and I started watching it again.

All the chinese federation stuff was boring! ;p

Somehow spoilers don't affect me. I'll even ask for them...and it doesn't spoil endings or stuff for me, I'll still cry even though I know what's gonna happen.

[/color]
Well, Light could kill all of them, except Ribbons because the Death Note only works on humans. Ribbons and Lelouch can use mind control. Yeah, L would struggle with that one.
It would be a very interesting crossover.

Not if Lwlouch gets to him first.

I wonder who'd win if Lelouch and Ribbons tussled it out?

Definitely.

Rolo Vi Britannia
03-13-2010, 07:13 AM
Lelouch could even use both of them for life, if he wanted to.
Ribbons would think he was in control, only to get fooled by Lelouch. I would lol if Lelouch geass'd him.

All the chinese federation stuff was boring! ;p
Filler arc. I hated it. I seriously stopped watching it.

Somehow spoilers don't affect me. I'll even ask for them...and it doesn't spoil endings or stuff for me, I'll still cry even though I know what's gonna happen.
Oh. I still cried on both deaths. I just was losing interest in CG already, I sure was stupid because it's my favorite anime now.

Not if Lelouch gets to him first.
True.

I wonder who'd win if Lelouch and Ribbons tussled it out?

Definitely.

It would be a tough fight. I think that Ribbons' biggest flaw is that he honestly thinks he's God. He would make some plan and think there was no why he'd lose. Lelouch at least knows that he can fail. I have a feeling he'd get a similar treatment to Schniezel.

Rei
03-17-2010, 10:07 PM
Ribbons would think he was in control, only to get fooled by Lelouch. I would lol if Lelouch geass'd him.

I lol-ed when Lelouch geass'd Schneizel. Using the same technique he used to defeat Mao.

Filler arc. I hated it. I seriously stopped watching it.

I stopped too. For a few months before I felt I should start watching it again.

[/color]
Oh. I still cried on both deaths. I just was losing interest in CG already, I sure was stupid because it's my favorite anime now.

Yeah fillers are really stupid >_>" Like those for long-episode animes like Naruto. That's mostly what makes them so long.

True.

[/color]
It would be a tough fight. I think that Ribbons' biggest flaw is that he honestly thinks he's God. He would make some plan and think there was no why he'd lose. Lelouch at least knows that he can fail. I have a feeling he'd get a similar treatment to Schniezel.

Lol. That just means he wouldn't survive very long if we threw him in the world of Code Geass. Although you get the very horrified, face-screwed-up-in0=-shock look when Lelouch's plans go awry. Lol, if Lelouch did that he wouldn't have very much of a brain at all. Sort of pointless...

Rolo Vi Britannia
03-18-2010, 07:27 PM
Lol. That just means he wouldn't survive very long if we threw him in the world of Code Geass. Although you get the very horrified, face-screwed-up-in0=-shock look when Lelouch's plans go awry. Lol, if Lelouch did that he wouldn't have very much of a brain at all. Sort of pointless...
I would love to see him get outsmarted(And beat brutally) if possible. I'm sure he'd put up a fight. It would be cool to watch. I mean, Ribbons was built to be smarter than humans, but Lelouch predicted everything Schneizel was gonna say, so how's smarter.
I just know that Lelouch is at least a decent person and Ribbons thinks of himself as God.
I biased because Ribbons unfairly(And brutally) kills plenty of characters I really liked! So, needless to say, I'd love to see his face when a "mere human" outsmarted him.

xXPainful SmilexX
03-23-2010, 04:33 PM
My my, aren't we off topic?
Ribbons would beat Lelouch. He can do the impossible. *points to episode 24 of season 2* Where'd that gun come from?

Rei
03-23-2010, 09:41 PM
My my, aren't we off topic?
Ribbons would beat Lelouch. He can do the impossible. *points to episode 24 of season 2* Where'd that gun come from?

If we're talking about that...Lelouch would geass him. If he hadn't already done that.

xXPainful SmilexX
03-24-2010, 08:19 AM
If we're talking about that...Lelouch would geass him. If he hadn't already done that.
Yeah, but we can't guarantee Lelouch's geass would work on the Innovators since their minds aren't linked to C's World, they're linked to Veda. If you keep that in mind, you have to wonder if it would even work.

Rei
03-24-2010, 09:05 AM
"Sabotage Veda" is the answer. I'd feel sorry for Tieria though. They should have normal minds?

kimi no kioku
03-25-2010, 07:20 AM
"Sabotage Veda" is the answer. I'd feel sorry for Tieria though. They should have normal minds?
I know what he's talking about. Have you seen the end of season 2? However, xXPainful SmilexX, they never said their consciousness was always connected to Veda.
I assume Tieria's mind is normal, unlike the other's. I don't think this would hurt them, just piss them off. They're extreme level of Quantum Brainwaves would make Geass a mystery. Who knows if it would work. I have a feeling that Regene would betray Ribbons and die in the process of helping Lelouch, and hopefully, if they didn't have to sabotage Veda, live inside of it.
Cool crossover though.

Rei
03-29-2010, 09:13 PM
I know what he's talking about. Have you seen the end of season 2? However, xXPainful SmilexX, they never said their consciousness was always connected to Veda.
I assume Tieria's mind is normal, unlike the other's. I don't think this would hurt them, just piss them off. They're extreme level of Quantum Brainwaves would make Geass a mystery. Who knows if it would work. I have a feeling that Regene would betray Ribbons and die in the process of helping Lelouch, and hopefully, if they didn't have to sabotage Veda, live inside of it.
Cool crossover though.

Who knows if the World of C is enough to affect them.

Even though Tieria seems really connected to Veda, I don't think he's that physically attached to it, agreed. I don't fully understand how Geass works yet, so I'm not sure.

...or Lelouch could trap Ribbons inside Veda for the rest of his life.

Rolo Vi Britannia
03-29-2010, 10:33 PM
Who knows if the World of C is enough to affect them.
Exactly.

Even though Tieria seems really connected to Veda, I don't think he's that physically attached to it, agreed. I don't fully understand how Geass works yet, so I'm not sure.
Well, given season 2 He wouldn't be effected by anything involving Veda. However if they did destroy Veda post season 2, he'd certainly die

...or Lelouch could trap Ribbons inside Veda for the rest of his life.
That would be good, but since Ribbons can access level 7, I think they'd have to find some way to strip his access rights first.

Rei
04-01-2010, 11:08 PM
Strip his access rights...I Wonder how they're supposed to do that.

Btw: Code Geass dubs are FAIL.

Rolo Vi Britannia
04-02-2010, 10:48 AM
I'm sure Regene might figure that out. Have you finished Code Geass and Gundam 00?
What do you mean about dubs? Fandubs or real ones.
I did not care for Code Geass dubbed. You hear wimpy Lelouch

Rei
04-03-2010, 09:15 AM
Finished Code Geass. I watched its R2 launch, you get to see Jun Fukuyama speak in Lelouch's voice. It's amazing, because he totally does not look like Lelouch. Gundam 00 not yet, I plan to finish its second season soon since I've just gotten it...

The real ones. American, they suck...

...you get to hear a young american Lelouch say: "I swear, Suzaku...so help me...I will one day...obliterateBritannia!" and Shirley sounds like someone out of Totally Spies. Nagata becomes "Nagheta". And Kallen says: "You guys know full well what this badass mother can do!"

I gave up listening to it.

Raiden17
04-03-2010, 10:18 AM
Code Geass is so good that the dubbed version was still greater than most of the other things I've ever seen ever.
I mean everything I've seen.
Even things that aren't television.

kimi no kioku
04-03-2010, 11:06 AM
I watched CG subbed first, so I am a bit biased.

CorneliaNoGeass
04-06-2010, 01:51 AM
I vote for Shirley. I have a feeling that Lelouch really loved her. [spoiler]He got so emo after she died, and I think one of the reasons he chose to die was because of her.

i know lelouch loved her but i dislike her.
i never liked shirley and i kind of loved it when she died but thats just my stupid opinion. looking at the poll im one of the few lelouchxkallen supporters

Rolo Vi Britannia
04-06-2010, 07:08 AM
i never liked shirley and i kind of loved it when she died but thats just my stupid opinion. looking at the poll im one of the few lelouchxkallen supporters
I don't understand why so many people hate her. It's not like she does anything bad. Why? Milly is the annoying schoolgirl.
Not trying to fight, I honestly want to know because I love her.

Rei
04-06-2010, 10:04 PM
Wow. I just realized that there was a 'Nunally' option. I liked Kaguya, too.

And I suppose 'Others' would be...Suzaku and Orange and stuff like that. Cornelia, too. >_>

kimi no kioku
04-07-2010, 04:15 PM
Wow. I just realized that there was a 'Nunally' option. I liked Kaguya, too.

And I suppose 'Others' would be...Suzaku and Orange and stuff like that. Cornelia, too. >_>
Suzaku is on the list.

Lelouch x Nunnally..... Ew.... I do like Suzaku x Nunnally though kind of, lol.

Rei
04-09-2010, 04:16 AM
Augh not LelouchxNunally. Reading M fanfics that featured those are disturbing. To me. SuzakuxNunally is win! Sort of. Zero and the Empress of Britannia.

Raiden17
04-09-2010, 05:59 AM
Even SuzakuxNunally is wrong to me
The age difference when you're teenagers is so much more important, and to me that's too creepy.
I think the furthest you can push it is GG's Jenny and Nate.
That's just at the borderline of acceptable. Sorry to infect this thread with reference to rubbish teen drama's again...

But yea, that's why I don't like LelouchxKaguya either, she seems way young

Rolo Vi Britannia
04-09-2010, 06:21 AM
Suzaku is seventeen and Nunnally is fifteen.

Rei
04-09-2010, 08:46 AM
I think the whole thing is about young girls in Code Geass looking so very very young...so it might seem pedophilic to some.

Nozukafan1
04-09-2010, 08:47 AM
Definitely Shirely!

Raiden17
04-12-2010, 03:59 AM
Suzaku is seventeen and Nunnally is fifteen.

I think the whole thing is about young girls in Code Geass looking so very very young...so it might seem pedophilic to some.

It doesn't seem paedophilic to me, it just seems a little creepy because of the exact reason you just said

Namida_no_Inochi
05-26-2010, 12:17 AM
Sorry im a yaoi fan im interested in LelouchXSuzaku and LelouchXRolo. :3

Seinfer
06-01-2010, 10:48 PM
CC! because i think lelouch became an immortal at the end. so, they are both immortals hhehe

smile1010
06-02-2010, 12:05 AM
Personally i think it's Kallen. I mean it got hot and steaming in that construction site.

Oh yeah. Hot and steamy.

Little Black Cat
06-02-2010, 03:45 AM

WOOT!!!!! I SO <3 YOU!!!!! Well.....I support KallenxLelouch cause I think that a fangirl who goes around calling him a nickname (LUUULUUU *vomits) is totally.....not in my book...
*high-5 dude :D

Rolo Vi Britannia
06-13-2010, 08:52 AM
Aw, CC and shirley are tied....

AllHailLelouchForever
06-13-2010, 03:08 PM
I have thought always he should be with Shirley from the beginning. I think he settled for CC. Once Shirley died.. what option did he really have? His Soul- mate was Shirley. CC is the reason his life was changed so dramaticly .. it's true the he alone decided to use the power of Geass , but she was sent there to bestoy it on him, wasn't she? I'm not blaming CC, as she too was quite an unhappy character as well. but the way I saw it, Shirley was Lelouch's Beginning and his End. He never cried out for any one else like he did for her. No one, not even Nunnally.

Roloko vi Britannia
08-01-2010, 12:20 PM
Well my main paring for Lelouch is Rolo, but I also support him with Kallen, CC, Suzaku, and Milly I absolutly detest the Lelouch/Shirley paring its just bleh

SigmaSD
08-02-2010, 01:43 AM
I hope he is with God cause it would suck if he was with Satan.

Ténèbres éternelles
08-02-2010, 03:49 AM
Lelouch with Kallen (y).

FlowerMaiden
08-29-2010, 01:35 AM
I personally think he should get with Shirley.

GoldenEye
09-03-2010, 11:31 AM
i'd go with either luluxShirley or luluxCC

shirley really loved leleouch. even after she found out he was zero (the one who killed her father) she still loved him and in fact forgave him.
cc goes well with lelouch becayes she's the only one who understands all of the different sides of him.

Maha Vailo
09-03-2010, 09:33 PM
I voted Suzaku. I don't want to see Lelouch with a chick. :p

TomoyoSakagami
09-28-2010, 10:17 PM
C.C for sure.

Although Shirley would be second.

Saxima
09-28-2010, 10:18 PM
Definitely CC. I hate Shriley with passion; Kallen's okay, but...

Yeah, just CC.

Bisoux
09-28-2010, 10:29 PM
I think Lelouch should be with Kallen.

Brotha Yasuji
10-05-2010, 02:19 AM
C.C, I honestly think Lelouch loved her more than he did Shirley (I think he loved her too but I think he loved C.C. more).

Or if he really wants some creepy incest, LelouchxCornelia;).

Shinn Kamiyra
10-07-2010, 08:20 PM
I can't see Lelouch with anyone other than C.C. I don't believe there's anyone else in Code Geass who understands him as well as she does; and vice-versa. Not to mention she's pretty much the only woman I see capable of handling Lelouch; being the little rascal that he is. And let's face it, that guy needs a whole lot of watching out for.

TomoyoSakagami
10-08-2010, 11:26 AM
And let's face it, that guy needs a whole lot of watching out for.

Not any more <:

SilentOrchid
11-09-2010, 04:11 PM
Shirley ftw. Second choice would be CC

Finale
11-09-2010, 06:36 PM
Nunally, yes yes 'Couples' however those two are siblings, he cares more for her then anyone!
=D He uses CC for the Geass, Shirley he, although angry when she died, didn't think about much and everyone else he uses.

He did everything for her so if he had to spend the rest of his life with one person then it'd be his sister.

Assiduous✡Aristocrat
11-14-2010, 10:37 PM
Lol @ LuluXNunn.

Suzaku.
You know it happened.

Shinn Kamiyra
11-14-2010, 10:58 PM
Not any more <:

That is subject to interpretation. And let's not forget that even if Lelouch is dead, C.C. can still talk with him in the other world.

Cotaku
11-26-2010, 12:37 PM
We all know what happened the night before the Zero Requiem.
LuluxSuza FTW.

Sussan Victoria Nuñez
12-02-2010, 06:23 PM
I voted CC because she doesn't take Lelouche's crap. That and she is totally amazing

Jmosies
12-16-2010, 12:19 AM
The bond between Lelouch and Shirley just seemed so strong, so I chose them. I think he'd be great with CC too, but I've got to give Shirley the nod.

under the rain
12-17-2010, 06:20 PM
Not particularly sure why, but I've always supported the C.C./Lelouch pairing. I think it's because C.C. is the only one who really knows every aspect of the man "Lelouch". That can't be said of any other character. Also, they've been through a lot more together than say... Shirley and Lelouch.

Rolo Vi Britannia
01-09-2011, 08:08 PM
I hope he is with God cause it would suck if he was with Satan.

You sir, win.

Also, they've been through a lot more together than say... Shirley and Lelouch.

Oooh. I see what you did there. I am a huge shipper of Lelouch x Shirley and Lelouch x CC.
I do not see the tension between these two couples. It makes no sense. After all, we all know Lelouch loved Shirley at least a bit. But even so, She dies So by the end, it doesn't matter. I say we should get along, as long as he's not with kallen. ;) jk

Suzaku.
You know it happened.

Point...

TadashiED
01-09-2011, 08:10 PM
Not particularly sure why, but I've always supported the C.C./Lelouch pairing. I think it's because C.C. is the only one who really knows every aspect of the man "Lelouch". That can't be said of any other character. Also, they've been through a lot more together than say... Shirley and Lelouch.

Exactly! C.C. knows what Lelouch is going through, therefore would be the best at being able to understand Lelouch.
C.C. all the wayyy! hehehe:D

YuriEcchiGirl
03-06-2011, 01:52 PM
I'm gonna say Kallen as I like her a lot & is my fave CG girl anyway, lol! ^^

trunkiu
05-06-2011, 09:17 PM
Why's Nunally in the poll? XD

But I picked Shirley! I like him with C.C. too, but his relationship with Shirley was more dramatic and interesting to me.

suishou
05-24-2011, 03:58 AM
Totally agree with you! They look good together and there are things in lelouch's life that only CC knows and understand..

36gamer
09-05-2011, 01:48 PM
I think Kallen for sure. I don't think Shirley because Shirley is dumb and annoying and I don't see how they could ever work well together. CCis pretty un-loyal and and controlling and I don't think she would work well with Lelouch, Kallen is awesome and she and Lelouch really seemed to click.

Aranneas
09-06-2011, 08:03 AM
Shirley didn't get fair treatment. At the start of the series she was a fairly ordinary high schooler: with the mind screw she's put through anyone would find it hard to maintain a cohesive personality of any sort, let alone a 'likable' one. It's a break the cutie scenario except they never quite got around to woobifying her enough with all the giant robots and emotional crises begging for screen time.

CC is a time bomb. Her highest aspiration in life is for her life to end - granted, she was willing to put that on hold for a while since Lelouch is oh so very charming; we can assume, however, that it'll be business as usual soon enough.

That leaves Kallen; and as far as I'm concerned there's something really intriguing there. They've hurt each other on numerous occasions; but if they could make it work they'd be a heck of a pair. And I think by the end of R2 they're both strong enough and mature enough to make it work. Assuming the obvious, of course.

jamesedwards
10-26-2011, 05:17 AM
I would have to say C.C. [Spoiler] because Shirley died. If she was still alive, i would say Shirley.

Gundam Kaizer
01-04-2012, 08:07 AM
I say Kallen, but I've only seen the middle and first episode of R1. However, I've spoilered myself to most of the rest of the series, so oh well.

Xian Jaguar
01-04-2012, 08:30 AM
CC is definitely teh right answer

Mirrai
01-30-2013, 12:14 PM
my otp is Lelouch x Euphemia ~
because Lelouch did mentioned that she was his first love, and I like the way they interact.

brolyeuphyfusion
03-24-2013, 03:34 AM
http://oi39.tinypic.com/dcc8at.jpg

Nuff said...

Kinda ironic for me considering that I once used to hate Lulu...

Pirouette
03-24-2013, 11:05 AM
Although Lelouch and C.C. would make an adorable pair, I think Lelouch and Kallen were meant to be together, despite the tragic ending.

GuiltySpark
05-17-2013, 01:44 AM
I liked Kallen for him the most. Kallen can do what he cannot (fight) and as a tandem they would be very powerful. And I think he loved her most. Lelouch was willing to throw away the entire Black Knight Army to rescue Kallen when she was captured. Plus he did make advances toward her (when he threatened to use the refrain on himself) and I think when she kissed him at the the end he didnt return the affection because he already knew his end game plan was to be killed and didnt want to break Kallen's heart any worse.

CC is the next option but she wanted to die so why even consider it really?

Shirley? please... Lelouch felt bad she was caught up in something she could never understand and really never should have been a part of. She was caught up in it because of the unrequited love she felt for him. I really dont think he liked her at all and only felt bad for her.

Clayton_n
07-10-2013, 05:33 PM
Nobody> he's dead. That'd be so wrong on so many levels.

KillKaylaDead
08-31-2013, 01:33 AM
C.C. without a doubt. They completed each other in ways nobody else would ever be able to.

horrendous
08-31-2013, 10:04 AM
agree with KillKaylaDead, c.c. understood more about lelouch than anyone in this poll, and they are both... what's the word... cold i suppose. they play huge parts in eachother's lives, they'd make the best pair.