PDA

View Full Version : Booring after...[Spoilers]!!

TSoul
12-25-2009, 02:40 PM
:banghead: Did anyone else think this anime got stale after L died . It just seemed to get repetitive and I didnt like near or Mellow. idk what do you guys think?

Rolo Vi Britannia
12-26-2009, 07:33 PM
I liked Mello and Near. It was Light mostly. I really liked him before he killed L, but after, he became a douche.

Hakuto_washi
01-14-2010, 04:51 PM
Before the 25th episode: Burning passion
After: Meh, I don't care.

Kaname Shikara
01-14-2010, 05:18 PM
I almost cried when Ryuzaki died T~T (yes, I call him by his alias because there was a new person to be called L) I liked Near but I still missed Ryuzaki. I thought Light was ok. I didn't like the end either. I wanted Light to live >_> Ryuzaki more though lol

Hypatia
01-18-2010, 07:41 AM
It the series should have ended after L's death.

warla_woo
01-26-2010, 03:25 PM
I enjoyed it all, as the new characters grew on me, epsecially reading the manga, some parts throughout manga and anime dragged a fair bit, but thats what happens with most anime, as they like to repeat what happened prior to certain incidents and scenes, also when the anime is being played in Japan, they like to refesh memories a lot and become very repetative!!

Gero50
01-26-2010, 04:09 PM
Well yah I agree for sure with you on that. Though I don't agree with why you say it is boring.

John Watson
01-26-2010, 04:28 PM
I could say I didnt care after L died but then again I cant...because I watched the entire series through and through. XD

But I loved L and his genius so I was very upset when Light killed him. ;-;

Aku no Hikari
01-28-2010, 09:24 AM
It the series should have ended after L's death.

Yeah, it should. But nooooooo the writer wanted to end Light. That's why:

after [he killed L], he became a douche.

But I don't think it was boring. Frustrating? Yes. Boring? No.

croviky
02-24-2010, 06:48 AM
:banghead: Did anyone else think this anime got stale after L died . It just seemed to get repetitive and I didnt like near or Mellow. idk what do you guys think?

I agree. As far as my opinion goes, Near is a bad copy of L and Mellow is actually a good, refreshing character (since he uses his emotions, lets them "go wild" etc.). But all in all, after L died, the anime went down hill, but not that much though; the plot was still ok, not great though, but good enough. But Near really bugs me as a replacement, like Light says :D, he nowhere near L. And I agree with Lights standards and view, he has a point. I always thought that anime would end that Light runs out of pages and then L catches him, or that L dies and Light makes the world as it should be.

apfmh
03-21-2010, 03:52 AM
I loved L and it certainly took me a bit to get over him not being in it anymore, but i also think it wouldve been too predictable if L died and the series was over, and i think DN is anything but predictable, you never knew what was going to happen and who was going to die...so in the end, i think it is good [ah pains me to say] that L died!

The Butcher
03-21-2010, 10:46 AM
No,I thought the whole Anime was barely decent.

I would not re-watch it.

poshyterra
03-23-2010, 02:57 PM
yeah, it pretty much went into a suck spiral after L died. almost stopped watching afterwards. it got kinda ucky and dull. Light was likeable until then. afterwards, total dork/douche. Near was okay and Mello had me throwing pillows at my T.V. complete and utter suck spiral...

xXPainful SmilexX
03-23-2010, 05:11 PM
No,I thought the whole Anime was barely decent.

I would not re-watch it.
You shouldn't post stuff like this on a Death Note message board unless you want to fight. Death Note has some very crazy fans.
I quit watching it because Light got so annoying, but I finished it later. L dying kind of killed the cool factor of it all.
I liked that Light and him had a relationship, afterward it was like the depth of the show was gone.

apfmh
03-26-2010, 02:47 AM
^ lol, i agree. i dont get why people like that come on forums of tv shows/music/etc. idiots.

DOOM!
04-06-2010, 05:11 PM
I think it was extremely boring before he killed L. The excitement just started when L died, he was such a douche.

GameGeeks
04-06-2010, 05:13 PM
It was boring after episode 18 at the latest. It just became too predictable. I'm more inclined to say it started getting boring after episode 12.

Pun
07-03-2010, 05:14 AM
No, I dont think that at all.

Hikari Kurai
07-11-2010, 08:46 PM
I think a lot of people went through the "NOO L is dead it's gonna suck now" phase but I pretty much liked the whole series the same amount.
I hated the time skip after L's death but later I realized it was needed because it showed how much L affected Light in the sense that he was almost walking on eggshells, trying not to make the tiniest mistake or he'd get caught, then when L died he could basically do what he wanted.

Nightt
07-16-2010, 06:12 PM
Loved the series after L's death. Was really boring BEFORE his death, actually. Right around, like another person said, episode 12. That whole organization thing, realllly boring. The whole fun started after L's death.

~Travis
08-14-2012, 10:26 PM
I loved Death Note the whole way through.
I don't think it gets boring after L's death whatsoever.

darkrider21
08-23-2012, 07:34 PM
i didnot think death note went blegh after l died. i loved death note from the start to finish. death note was like being on a rolacoster to me

Will Phuah
02-13-2013, 07:12 AM
I never thought that. Cuz I read the manga and I knew that there were 12 volumes, so practically my goal was to finish it. Pus, I really liked Near, he's my most favorite character in Death Note, it was a pity L died. I liked his weird traits.

Thefringedninja
02-13-2013, 08:49 AM
I almost cried when Ryuzaki died T~T (yes, I call him by his alias because there was a new person to be called L) I liked Near but I still missed Ryuzaki. I thought Light was ok. I didn't like the end either. I wanted Light to live >_> Ryuzaki more though lol
I call him Lawliet, as that is his real name xD

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

In my opinion, I still loved the series despite the fact that Lawliet was one of my favourite characters. It still maintained its fast pace and I liked the addition of new characters.
Gotta love Matsuda though, he was a babe. ;)

Raven of Dusk
05-14-2013, 09:00 PM
I for one liked the whole thing.
... It was a pretty intence ending too. By that point Light went.. you should get the idea...

But if theres one character I didnt really like, I'd have to say Near. I do still like him, But I dont think he was really a character to stand out in the series. He was just like L, which was good for his position, But he could've had more of his own unique personallity.