PDA

View Full Version : Inuyasha Special Wall Paper

gamemaster
01-29-2004, 06:01 PM
ok I now its not x-mas but a friend gave this to me a long time ago and i had it in my back up files i was just cleaning out its pretty cool I took off his e-mail adress becase it no longer a good one he had it changed to something else any way check it out its neat

Candy-chan
01-29-2004, 06:06 PM
yeah but its not your creation. Pooky, is that alright?
anyway, the wall is cool but REALLY grainy

Snipe_EX
01-29-2004, 06:08 PM
Hai I'm a new guy nice to meet ya

and about that wallpaper, I think its quite cute

Candy-chan
01-29-2004, 06:11 PM
hi, nice to meet you too ^^
you should go to the introduction stickie though!

gamemaster
01-29-2004, 06:15 PM
ok so its not my cration but I figure I put one of my friends wall papers up and wuz up sniper ex
anyway he aproved of it I got one more I am puting up the next one is basicly a two pice i never real finished it case I cant find another pic to go with it so if any one whats to do some thing two it go ahead

Snipe_EX
01-29-2004, 06:24 PM
I think about the wallpaper, its kinda outdated cuz the wallpaper theme is x-mas so it kinda late don'cha think

wizz-o-matic
01-29-2004, 06:32 PM
Yeah, the concept is great but it is a pity that's too small.

gamemaster
01-29-2004, 06:34 PM
like I said its been siting in the deepest parts of my comp I just happen to see it and said hmm that would look cool I now its out dated I am not trying to be offensive or any thing but I just like to explain my resanings thats all.

asher_aj_wei
01-29-2004, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Snipe_EX@Jan 30 2004, 07:24 AM
its kinda outdated cuz the wallpaper theme is x-mas so it kinda late don'cha think
Too late?...
Or
Too early?...
It's just how you think ^.^

About the wall, well, unless you're gonna do editing gamemaster, please don't post too much in here. You're new in here and we welcome you but you gotta know that this forum is for anime wallpapers. About making them. So if you want help in creating your wall, we'll gladly help. If you want to showcase stolen work, not only is it against the rules and ethics, it's not allowed. So gamemaster dude, start making your OWN wallpapers and then, you won't get knocked and bashed around so much by the people here.
We're not a bad bunch of people, just defending this forum so it doesn't become too messy

Snipe_EX
01-29-2004, 10:07 PM
well i'm confusing myself

whatever

and for the wallp, i do really agree on her

this is what you call piracy

no offence

MistressPookyChan
01-29-2004, 10:23 PM
Asher is correct!

This forum is for people that like to and want to make anime-themed wallpapers. It's main purpose is to help people when they make wallpapers; give cretiques and advice on how to make anime wallpapers.

We do not post wallpapers that other artists make because that would stealing. Even if you said that a friend made it, we do not know for sure. I am not calling you a lier; it is just a rule we try to following. It is okay to look at other's art for inspiration, but we cannot use them or post them without asking; I could get in trouble.

Candy-chan
01-29-2004, 11:11 PM
btw Snipe Ex, asher's a guy
^^
lol

asher_aj_wei
01-30-2004, 04:56 AM
Originally posted by MistressPookyChan@Jan 30 2004, 11:23 AM
Asher is correct!
Cool~

What'd I win? ^.^

Snipe_EX