PDA

View Full Version : Inu Yasha

asher_aj_wei
01-29-2004, 12:29 PM
It's a great image and the good thing is, the source is really big =D So, all I did was to shrink it to size...Then there was a problem. The bottom is too low, the Inu Yasha symbols would get blocked by the bar. So I simply cloned and cloned and cloned and cloned till it the symbols are above the bar. I take no credit... It's just one of those pictures where it's beautiful by itself and I just wanted it on my desktop.

*NOTE* The wall is slightly more than half a megabyte in size though due to it being 1600*1200

Black Piano
01-29-2004, 12:42 PM
AH! WOW!

I love InuYasha i think its a great show

I give it a thumbs up eh? ^.^

wizz-o-matic
01-29-2004, 12:49 PM
What can I say, realy great.
I like it, maybe I'll also use it as my desktop :D

Gjallarhorn
01-29-2004, 01:56 PM
really good aside from my hatred of cherry blossom petals

(y are there always cherry blossom petals in anime?)

EternalBlue
01-29-2004, 04:03 PM
Hehe nice. Awesome job ^^
(sakura are common in Japan, and bloom every Spring. They celebrate this with a spring festival as well. It's only natural for Japanese anime to have their little flower in it ^^)

MistressPookyChan
01-29-2004, 04:59 PM
oooh, so you found the image and fixed it up to make it suitable for the desktop? You did a lovely job! It's a very nice image. Just goes to show that you don't always have to modify the work of an artist to make it beautiful; the original can be just as beautiful.

reminds me of hana-mi (flower watching) in Ueno Park :wub: but I didn't have a dog boy with me.

Candy-chan
01-29-2004, 11:06 PM
that is a GORGEOUS pict of Inuasha. Ill use it too for my desktop^^
thumbs up for the show!