PDA

View Full Version : Another Wallpaper

Illusionarts22
01-28-2004, 04:17 PM
This is probably my favorite so far. I think the extraction is my best so far. The cliping path i created was unbelieveably annoying around his shoulders and hair. Lemme know what u think. -James

wizz-o-matic
01-28-2004, 04:24 PM
I think overcrouded. Maybe remove some chars (right one cuz it's a bit low quality). The left one u can try to eliminate or hue it with the bg.
I would just concetrate on the midle red-haird guy. But it's u that decides.

I like the bg effect!

Illusionarts22
01-28-2004, 04:28 PM
What if i monotoned the far right and left guys to match the grey blue bg and increased transparency slightly. Also I intentionally left a lil white around the shoulder/neck fur to make it pop a bit more.

wizz-o-matic
01-28-2004, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Illusionarts22@Jan 28 2004, 11:28 PM
What if i monotoned the far right and left guys to match the grey blue bg and increased transparency slightly. Also I intentionally left a lil white around the shoulder/neck fur to make it pop a bit more.
U can try and see how it comes up. In that way u can gather a lot of expirience! Try, try and try, eventualy something can work out!

EternalBlue
01-28-2004, 05:27 PM
Yea, I think the best thing to do is just play around with things and see how it turns out. The background is a little destracting. Maybe the monotone/transparency/fading would do it good ^^

MistressPookyChan
01-28-2004, 05:30 PM
simplicity is key! make sure your art has a main focal point. This will be very helpful when you are first starting out because it will help give you focus.

The extraction is good, though! Kudos to you!

phantasmagoria
01-28-2004, 08:04 PM
I like it. But the pictures of Seig on the far left and right are odd looking to me... I think the middle picture of Seig and the bg pic of Victor should be the main focal point. So I'd say make the other Seig's more transparent and blend them with the bg or just eliminate them.

Illusionarts22
01-29-2004, 11:05 AM
I scrapped the two duplicate images you were correct they were too low res. Ive decided to go with the CL logo as well. Also added my name to it per recent suggestion :) Lemme know what u think.

wizz-o-matic
01-29-2004, 11:09 AM
Damn, I realy like the text!!
And yeah, it's better without those 2 pics!
Maybe still some edges to clean.

Great job.

asher_aj_wei
01-29-2004, 11:26 AM
Muuuch better. Still needs work on edges though.