PDA

View Full Version : Was Misa listening to Rem?

TheSplundPopper
12-08-2009, 04:31 PM
I haven't cheacked the subbed version, just the dubbed so it may have originally been different.
Something I found quite comical about when Rem told Misa about how to kill a Shinigami. Before telling Misa, Rem said not to repeat it to anyone(I don't know what the big deal about people knowing was seeing as most Shinigami don't care about humans so it wouldn't matter plus humans dion't licve in the Shinigami realm so it would be imposible to know who a Shinigami loved if any of them did love.) What was the first thing Misa said after being told? "At least now I have something interesting to tell Kira."
Nice idea. Had she been listening to what Rem had told her not to do?

RenegadeC4v
12-08-2009, 10:53 PM
Obviously not, though rem didnt really seem to care. That did seem rather pointless

asumi
12-09-2009, 02:24 AM
anyway.....in the anime....what happened to misa after kira/light yagami died?

Aku no Hikari
01-28-2010, 08:59 AM
anyway.....in the anime....what happened to misa after kira/light yagami died?

Nothing. Her memories were erased when Light asked her to forfeit the Death Note. She just continued her life like a normal person.

warla_woo
01-28-2010, 11:02 AM
i dont think she had her memory erased?! Not after they dug up the death note from the forest, she had followers of Kira at the very end! Thats what it looked like to me anway.

Aku no Hikari
01-29-2010, 08:26 AM
i dont think she had her memory erased?! Not after they dug up the death note from the forest, she had followers of Kira at the very end! Thats what it looked like to me anway.

Her memories were erased twice. The first time when she was being investigated by L, and she got them back when she dug up the Death Note. The other time was later when Light asked her to do so.

xXPainful SmilexX
01-29-2010, 02:57 PM
Nope. No one listens to Rem.
Anyway akuNoHikari is right. Misa's memories got erased. But she commit suicide after Light died.

Hypatia
02-16-2010, 08:50 AM
No Misa does not listen to anyone the only person she will listen to is Light.