PDA

View Full Version : Well well well

AznOtaku
12-07-2009, 06:49 AM
Now that solid evidence of a third season is out, what are your thoughts?

Rolo Vi Britannia
12-07-2009, 08:22 AM
They never said third season. It probably won't have anything to do with Lelouch.

Although, if he's alive. I'm going to buy a plane ticket to Japan, go to Sunrise, and punch Taiguchi(sp?) in the face!

AznOtaku
12-07-2009, 10:31 AM
Third season, spin-off, project, OK.

Anyway, I sincerely do not want Lelouch to be in this new project. It's not the matter of dead or alive (I'm one of those who's in support of the cab driver theory), but that his job as Lelouch the abandoned prince, Lelouch the Britannian student, Lelouch the Masked Vigilante, Lelouch the emperor of the world, is over. He has served his job, and to bring him back is just inconclusive.

But apparently, thanks to 2ch's pictures, it looks as if this new project isn't going to be about him. Or about anything we know of. It's radically different.

Rolo Vi Britannia
12-07-2009, 04:25 PM
Third season, spin-off, project, OK.

Anyway, I sincerely do not want Lelouch to be in this new project. It's not the matter of dead or alive (I'm one of those who's in support of the cab driver theory), but that his job as Lelouch the abandoned prince, Lelouch the Britannian student, Lelouch the Masked Vigilante, Lelouch the emperor of the world, is over. He has served his job, and to bring him back is just inconclusive.

But apparently, thanks to 2ch's pictures, it looks as if this new project isn't going to be about him. Or about anything we know of. It's radically different.

Oh! You've got me curious! Where can I see this picture?

kimi no kioku
12-08-2009, 05:26 PM
I'm excited. I'll be happy if it's completely new.

John Watson
12-08-2009, 06:06 PM
If its true I'll totally watch it. <33

Diocletian
12-08-2009, 09:32 PM
Thread exists, bro.

I won't watch it. I wouldn't have watched it if it wasn't on Adult Swim to begin with.

Gjallarhorn
12-08-2009, 09:50 PM
Milking the cash-cow.

Code Geass is dead, anything beyond the conclusion of R2 is just defiling the corpse.

See the first thread made on the subject, which you apparently missed, for a full reply.