PDA

View Full Version : Lain Wallpaper

Soulless
01-27-2004, 09:27 AM
This is just a lain wallpaper i made when i was bored, i've only just realised how good "loveletter" font is

escaflownemoon
01-27-2004, 11:05 AM
well the character needs to be fixed around the edges, esp. around her hair and shoulders. Other than that I think it's a cool wall. I reallly like how you made the words to cover up her sitting down in front of those computers I first I didn't see it but then I did. lol good job. :)

Candy-StarR
01-28-2004, 04:53 AM
I think the writting in the background sticks out too much... maybe try decreacing the opacity or something like that...

And what escaflownemoon said...

asher_aj_wei
01-28-2004, 11:01 AM
::OVERUSED PIC ALERT!::

::OVERUSED PIC ALERT!::

Um, yeah.
I'm not flaming you or anything but I've seen that main pic WAAAAY too much.
Back to the wall, the font is too distracting. Shrink it to like size 5 or something... The pic in the back doesn't seem to work.

wizz-o-matic
01-28-2004, 01:38 PM
Yeah, that pic is preaty comone, but that dosn't mean that it can't be used :D

Ok, back to the wp.
Yeah, I agree with the bg, maybe try to reduce the opacity like Candy-StaR said.

MistressPookyChan
01-28-2004, 06:17 PM
the font sticks out a bit. oooooh, you know what might be cool?! give the text a small horizontal motion blur, then make it more transparent.

Ashe
01-28-2004, 06:37 PM
The image is a little jagged on the right side of her head, but not too bad. I like the image.

Try what Pooky suggested about the background text. It would help it blend better. :^_^:

EternalBlue
01-28-2004, 07:09 PM
Yea, motion blur the text sideways a bit, I think that would fit better too.