PDA

View Full Version : Sunrise Indicates Possibility of More Code Geass

Luna Kozuki
11-27-2009, 12:03 PM
Sunrise Indicates Possibility of More Code Geass

Article here:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2008-12-25/sunrise-indicates-possibility-of-more-code-geass

Quote from the creator of Code Geass:

"All of you have shown us much appreciation and made the DVDs as well as the CDs so popular. Really, we have been blessed with fervent fans. Thank you very much. Like we have said before, [a major character development happened] but Geass cannot die. It just ended, but we think it would be nice if we can still do something more. In any case, when we can announce something, in the not-so-distant future"

SigmaSD
11-27-2009, 12:12 PM
Some one already posted that article, but I don't think it means that they'll continue Code Geass.

Gjallarhorn
11-27-2009, 01:10 PM
It's an old statement.

Right in the quote: "It just ended".

That means it's over. What the statement means is that they're releasing more merchandise. Character CDs, the stupid spin-off novels of "what if ___ had geass?", etc.

Xombii
11-27-2009, 07:34 PM
really i wouldnt want another Code Geass i like the way it ended, the only other way they could make another Code Geass is if they turn the 3rd manga into an anime (but i hope that wont happen :()

OtakuInu!!!
11-28-2009, 12:07 AM
I agree. Maybe they'll just create spin-offs. Plus, I don't think CLAMP will continue to make Code Geass anymore.

Gjallarhorn
11-28-2009, 02:10 AM
I agree. Maybe they'll just create spin-offs. Plus, I don't think CLAMP will continue to make Code Geass anymore.

CLAMP didn't make Code Geass. They were just hired by Sunrise to design the characters. That is the only involvement they had.

OtakuInu!!!
11-28-2009, 02:58 AM
CLAMP didn't make Code Geass. They were just hired by Sunrise to design the characters. That is the only involvement they had.

Ok. I see.

Sashikizu
11-28-2009, 01:23 PM
Awwww, all my excitement was destroyed by you guys, lol. It would be really cool if they did make another series, although... I'm not sure if I would want an anime series out of those spin-off mangas either... R3 maybe? ZOMBIE LELOUCH BACK FOR REVENGE!

Edit: I honestly don't believe he's really dead though.I know it's a sword through his chest and all.. but... Ugh, I've seen crazier anime resurrections, Naraku from InuYasha for one. I don't care if he's a demon!!! >.<

Gjallarhorn
11-29-2009, 04:18 AM
AI honestly don't believe he's really dead though.I know it's a sword through his chest and all.. but... Ugh, I've seen crazier anime resurrections, Naraku from InuYasha for one. I don't care if he's a demon!!! >.<

The directors have already confirmed in numerous interviews that he did, in fact, die at the end of the series.

Lehvorak
11-29-2009, 06:14 PM
It would be nice to see another Code Geass, but it needs to be a different storyline from the original one. Also I think if they do make another one... it would be called something else.