PDA

View Full Version : What kind of Geass would you want to have???

OtakuInu!!!
11-24-2009, 07:59 AM
So, I think a lot of people would love to post what kind of Geass would they want to have. You can have more than one if you want.

Note: This is not a thread of if you made a Geass what would it be. It's better if you post a Geass that's from the show or manga.

Anyways, mine will be:

Rolo's Geass. So that I could control a person's awareness of time. And also, so that I could get revenge of people whom had done wrong with me or so that I could have more time to work on my projects.

And also the obedience Geass. So that I could command people I need. ^_^

How 'bout yours?

Dead rose
11-24-2009, 09:27 AM
I would want lelouch's geass. i can controll some smart guy and copy his paper in exams instead of putting efforts :p

Rolo Vi Britannia
11-24-2009, 02:04 PM
I'd love Rolo Vi Britannia's. Or Lelouch's, but I would hate it to go out of control.

Souji Seta
11-27-2009, 09:27 AM
I would want lelouch's geass. i can controll some smart guy and copy his paper in exams instead of putting efforts :p

Why not just control your teacher/professor to give you an A+? hahaha! Thats what I'll do! XD

lelouch geass is probably the best geass in the series. It has so many tactical advantages. So I'll gladly have that one, hehe

Lehvorak
11-29-2009, 07:04 PM
I would ask for... Lelouch's geass power, because it would be awesome to have the power to control people.

~Zero~
11-30-2009, 10:11 PM
So, I think a lot of people would love to post what kind of Geass would they want to have. You can have more than one if you want.

Note: This is not a thread of if you made a Geass what would it be. It's better if you post a Geass that's from the show or manga.

Anyways, mine will be:

Rolo's Geass. So that I could control a person's awareness of time. And also, so that I could get revenge of people whom had done wrong with me or so that I could have more time to work on my projects.

And also the obedience Geass. So that I could command people I need. ^_^

How 'bout yours?

Rolo's Geass? That's nice. I'm not sure of this but isn't it that it only takes for a short time to use it and can cause health problems to the one who used it?:)

By the way, mine... I like Lelouch's Geass. So that I can hypnotize people.;)

koji_minamoto
12-04-2009, 04:57 AM
i like the geass of lelouch's mom.....so that i can go to anyone's body and played trick with them without them noticing it......hehehe....i also like the geass of lelouch so i can order them around.:D

Ramirez
12-04-2009, 09:37 AM
The lines of the future, which belonged to Bismarck.

Though... if I could have any geass, it would be Lelouch's in 'Nightmare of Nunnally'.

Raiden17
01-03-2010, 07:16 PM
Mao's Geass.
Obviously I'd have to be careful not to go crazy, and I'd have to control it properly. But if I could hear thoughts then I could work out what people want from me.
As long as it didn't become like Mel Gibson in What Women Want.

I'd choose Lelouch's, but I'd always need to use it more than once per person, and then I'd be stuffed.

If Lelouch's was multi-use then it would be perfect.

Nightixu@hotmail.com
01-04-2010, 02:34 AM
wat? the variety of geass in the show is so limited. Not alot of point asking when most of the time we are exposed to lulu's geass so definitely there's a huge bias there. I also believe lelouch's geass is the best because he can manipulate anyone to do anything he wants. The power to get people to do anything with absolute obedience is the power of kings.

Wicked Eden
01-05-2010, 06:42 PM
i like the geass of lelouch's mom.....so that i can go to anyone's body and played trick with them without them noticing it......hehehe....i also like the geass of lelouch so i can order them around.:D
It'd be so cool if it could be used any time but her death, lol.
Seeing as how 90% of Geasses (Geasses? Geassi Geass? What the hell is the plural for that?)
are actually doable with Lelouch's geass, I'd have to say that one.

SigmaSD
01-05-2010, 07:11 PM
I'd rather make my own Geass. My Geass would be one that lets me reverse or move time forward.

Wicked Eden
01-05-2010, 07:59 PM
I'd rather make my own Geass. My Geass would be one that lets me reverse or move time forward.
Technically geass can only affect the mind, so it'd just be an illusion, that would be kinda kickass, though.
Code Geass: The Sands of Time
http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq290/Tsubasahawkeye/prince-of-persia-the-sands-of-time-.jpg

Raiden17
01-06-2010, 09:12 AM
Technically geass can only affect the mind, so it'd just be an illusion, that would be kinda kickass, though.
Code Geass: The Sands of Time
http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq290/Tsubasahawkeye/prince-of-persia-the-sands-of-time-.jpg

Much props for the pic.
I'm sure Lelouch would do a better job than Jake Gyllenhaal will. And even if he couldn't he'd just Geass all the viewers into thinking he deserves an Oscar (yes I realise that's not possible: Lelouch can't Geass through monitors right? Otherwise dealing with Mao would've been even easier than it ended up being)

Wicked Eden
01-06-2010, 02:40 PM
No, It says he needs direct eye contact, so no monitors. On a side note; how the hell did Mao survive getting shot a thousand times like that?

P.S. As for the pic, I read the post, then instantly opened GIMP and made it.
As if you all needed proof I can be random.

Raiden17
01-07-2010, 07:36 AM
On a side note; how the hell did Mao survive getting shot a thousand times like that?

Yea I thought that was weird as well. They got round it well though: Lelouch Geassed the police to "shoot" not "kill" Mao. But I'm pretty sure he would've died anyway.

Rolo Vi Britannia
01-07-2010, 02:10 PM
Yea I thought that was weird as well. They got round it well though: Lelouch Geassed the police to "shoot" not "kill" Mao. But I'm pretty sure he would've died anyway.

Yeah, because he got shot like 50 times.

Wicked Eden
01-07-2010, 06:07 PM
Instead it just made him look like a Ghetto mummy.

xXPainful SmilexX
01-16-2010, 11:50 AM
I would want Lelouch's.

@Wicked Eden
Lol.

Wicked Eden
01-25-2010, 11:29 PM
I would want Lelouch's.

@Wicked Eden
Lol.
best choice. Every Geass, save for Bismark's, can be accomplished with Lelouch's. Think about it.:cool:

nioniosmeg
01-28-2010, 07:49 AM
A mass lelouch geass that can affect the target from 3 kms and last 17 years. Oh, and one I could use at least 10 times on the target.

Aku no Hikari
01-28-2010, 09:33 AM
Strange. No one mentioned the emperor (Charles Zi Britannia)'s Geass.

Being able to manipulate someone's memory is better than having them obey a single command. You can make lifetime servants! :D

IcePriestess
01-28-2010, 02:26 PM
Lelouch can say: obey me for your entire life too.. Like he did with Shneizer(not sure how to spell it).
I would get Jeremiah's Geass Canceler, then hunt you all down and cancel the effect of the people you cast geass upon and then I would laugh when they hunt you down :p
No if seriously, I would choose Lelouch's, because I think that it's the ultimate power.

The Butcher
01-28-2010, 04:18 PM
Use Lelouch's Geass,except it last longer,and you can do it more.

Wicked Eden
01-28-2010, 09:23 PM
Lelouch can say: obey me for your entire life too.. Like he did with Shneizer(not sure how to spell it).
I would get Jeremiah's Geass Canceler, then hunt you all down and cancel the effect of the people you cast geass upon and then I would laugh when they hunt you down :p
No if seriously, I would choose Lelouch's, because I think that it's the ultimate power.
Yep, it is surely the ultimate geass.
as for the ultimate power... Pretty close.
Word Arcana is the ultimate power, it pretty much makes you God.
Although... Lelouch used his geass on God...
Gah! Now I'm confused... Uhh... Look at this!
http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq290/Tsubasahawkeye/1167962967727.gif

xXPainful SmilexX
01-29-2010, 12:28 AM
@wicked eden
He didn't use it on God, he used on the consciousness of the world, which should mean his Geass was useless if he already used it on everyone.
*shrug*

lilaznkid
01-29-2010, 12:58 AM
I would want Lelouch's or Charles vi Britannia's Geass just because you can manipulate people's mind with it. ^^

Aku no Hikari
01-29-2010, 09:46 AM

That can't be used to prove that Lelouch's Geass is better than the emperor's. The Geass canceler can be used on any Geass, including Lelouch's. So even if you command them to obey you for their entire life, I can as well use the Geass canceler on them and watch them hunting you down too! :p

On the other hand, I don't know the weakness of the emperor's Geass, so I can't really judge. It might have something that is very limiting or even destructive. (Like Rolo's Geass makes his heart stop.)

Lelouch's Geass is just more "cool" than the emperor's, but the emperor's Geass probably provides more usefulness. Well, unless it can be used on the same person only once, like Lelouch's. In that case, Lelouch's Geass would be a whole lot better; since it's easier to just command them than go diving in their brains to find memories and manipulate them, which could or could not work as expected. Hmm... And that also means that Lelouch's Geass is more practical than the emperor's Geass, because using the emperor's Geass could be time-consuming, which is not exactly a good thing in the battlefield.

It's kinda hard to decide which one is ultimately better than the other, but still, I'd also prefer to choose Lelouch's Geass over the emperor's one, especially if I don't know the weaknesses of the latter.

Rolo Vi Britannia
01-29-2010, 02:16 PM
That can't be used to prove that Lelouch's Geass is better than the emperor's. The Geass canceler can be used on any Geass, including Lelouch's. So even if you command them to obey you for their entire life, I can as well use the Geass canceler on them and watch them hunting you down too! :p

On the other hand, I don't know the weakness of the emperor's Geass, so I can't really judge. It might have something that is very limiting or even destructive. (Like Rolo's Geass makes his heart stop.)

Lelouch's Geass is just more "cool" than the emperor's, but the emperor's Geass probably provides more usefulness. Well, unless it can be used on the same person only once, like Lelouch's. In that case, Lelouch's Geass would be a whole lot better; since it's easier to just command them than go diving in their brains to find memories and manipulate them, which could or could not work as expected. Hmm... And that also means that Lelouch's Geass is more practical than the emperor's Geass, because using the emperor's Geass could be time-consuming, which is not exactly a good thing in the battlefield.

It's kinda hard to decide which one is ultimately better than the other, but still, I'd also prefer to choose Lelouch's Geass over the emperor's one, especially if I don't know the weaknesses of the latter.

But then again, Lelouch edited Shirley's memories with his Geass. Charles's would be good, but Lelouch's much more useful.
If you had Charles's, it'd be cool though. You could capture a member of your enemies and make them work for you. The biggest flaw in that area is that with Lelouch's they will serve you, no matter what. They'd even die for you. With Charles's, you would have to remember that they were still human and feared death. It would be harder to get them to do things that would result in the death of many people or themselves. So in battle, Lelouch's would be much more useful....
However, Charles's would be better if you wanted to keep someone alive.(Make them turn sides and not fight.)
They weren't really clear on what the limitations of Charles's were... Perhaps in was easy to break, Two people do it in the show...

wolfgirl90
01-29-2010, 03:22 PM

Well, it was never revealed whether or not Charles had an inherent weakness with his Geass like Lelouch and Rolo did. Charles can certainly use his Geass on a person more than once since he used his Geass on Lelouch at least twice (once when he was 10 and again around the start of the second season). His Geass not only allows him to freely manipulate memories, but he can also seal physical abilities, including Geass. For example, he was able to not only change Nunnally's memories but also made her blind. He was also able to seal Lelouch's Geass for an entire year (before C.C broke it) in addition to changing his memories.

Anyway, for my Geass choice....

If we can choose any Geass from the Code Geass universe (anime/manga/video game), I would choose Dalque's (from Nightmare of Nunnally), "The Power", which allows her to augment her physical strength via manipulation of forces. I would also choose Rai's (from Code Geass: Lost Colors) which is the same as Lelouch's Geass of absolute obedience except he uses his voice, rather than eye contact, to activate it and take control.:p

Rolo Vi Britannia
01-29-2010, 03:34 PM
Well, it was never revealed whether or not Charles had an inherent weakness with his Geass like Lelouch and Rolo did. Charles can certainly use his Geass on a person more than once since he used his Geass on Lelouch at least twice (once when he was 10 and again around the start of the second season). His Geass not only allows him to freely manipulate memories, but he can also seal physical abilities, including Geass. For example, he was able to not only change Nunnally's memories but also made her blind. He was also able to seal Lelouch's Geass for an entire year (before C.C broke it) in addition to changing his memories.

Anyway, for my Geass choice....

If we can choose any Geass from the Code Geass universe (anime/manga/video game), I would choose Dalque's (from Nightmare of Nunnally), "The Power", which allows her to augment her physical strength via manipulation of forces. I would also choose Rai's (from Code Geass: Lost Colors) which is the same as Lelouch's Geass of absolute obedience except he uses his voice, rather than eye contact, to activate it and take control.:p

I don't think he used it on Lelouch when he was ten. Just Nunnally. It was just implied it was used on her before.

neiladrian45
02-14-2010, 04:38 AM
I would really love if i had a Geass that pruduces illusions or thoughts in the minds of people so that i will have lellouch's power and Rolo's power and maybe C.C's power so that i will make them think that they will have to obey me well it's only an immagination well i want a geass that can read minds like Mao but not out of Control and also in knightmare of nunnaly the one who can make a 3d landscape:D well xd All heil Brittania Ni po Banzai neiladrian45_KOdo Giasu_addict Aru Tsu Arigato gozaimasu

neiladrian45:rolleyes:
xd

Dante K
03-13-2010, 09:34 PM
Definitely Lelouch's Geass. It makes all other Geass obsolete, simply by giving the order, "Be loyal to me!"

C.C.'s is the second most powerful Geass, because she could make people love her, which is pretty much the same thing. I assume they would then be loyal to her. But Lelouch's trumps that slightly, by being able to change someone's memory - sometimes you might want to do that instead.

Here is how Lelouch's Geass trumps other Geasses:

Mao - make people loyal to you and they will tell you what's on their mind

Charles - you can change people's memories with Lelouch's Geass too

Bismarck - you don't have to dodge people's movements if they are loyal to you

Rolo - you don't have to freeze people if they are loyal to you

Marianne - while visiting other people's bodies might be fun, you still have far more use of being able to control them throughout their lifes instead

...and so on!

kimi no kioku
03-17-2010, 01:41 PM
Definitely Lelouch's Geass. It makes all other Geass obsolete, simply by giving the order, "Be loyal to me!"

C.C.'s is the second most powerful Geass, because she could make people love her, which is pretty much the same thing. I assume they would then be loyal to her. But Lelouch's trumps that slightly, by being able to change someone's memory - sometimes you might want to do that instead.

Here is how Lelouch's Geass trumps other Geasses:

Mao - make people loyal to you and they will tell you what's on their mind

Charles - you can change people's memories with Lelouch's Geass too

Bismarck - you don't have to dodge people's movements if they are loyal to you

Rolo - you don't have to freeze people if they are loyal to you

Marianne - while visiting other people's bodies might be fun, you still have far more use of being able to control them throughout their lifes instead

...and so on!
Yep! I have been saying the exact same thing!

Ténèbres éternelles
08-01-2010, 12:11 PM
Lelouch's or Charles' geass C:
I really would like my parents obey me.
Or just erase from their memory my biggest idiocies and the worst moments with them. :D

Ramirez
08-20-2010, 01:56 PM
I'd prefer to have the Voice of Subjugation.

A geass similar to Lelouch, but higher specs in exchange for unstable nature and greater range? Sounds like a fair deal.

-only the deaf are immune/those that cannot hear you.
-Eye contact isn't a necessity
-Harder to resist since it effects the -WHOLE- brain

"I command you Euphemia Li Britannia...! Be true, to yourself!" Best spinoff scene. Ever. A big FU to the tragedy of episode 22/23 of R1.

Never mind his Blue Moon geass, VoS is the way to go for me :p

Nowi
08-20-2010, 02:22 PM
I'd go for Lelouch's Geass.

SilentOrchid
11-10-2010, 09:11 AM
CC's geass. Everyone will love me :P :love:

Kyubi-no-kitsune
11-11-2010, 01:28 AM
i completely agree with you

Movie Dave
11-11-2010, 01:55 AM
CC's geass. Everyone will love me :P :love:
that was cute XD and i would get Charles Di Brittaninan's geass then i will make you all think that you had a geass and i will laugh at you XD

under the rain
12-11-2010, 03:56 PM
Lelouch's. It's superior to Rolo's, and I'm less likely to go insane than with Mao's.

Or Rai's, if he counts.

Kaien
07-03-2011, 12:26 PM
I want either geass of absolute obidience and absolute suspension, they're very useful at most situations and it's cool powerful than the others especially in the Nightmare of Nunnally, they're limitations were lessened. :3

MmmCookies
09-17-2011, 01:18 PM
I would like Lelouch's geass i think it's the best possible geass available.
But then i'm not so smart as lelouch so i would like upgraded version of it. So i can use it more than just once.
Just in case if make some mad mistake with it ^^

jamesedwards
10-26-2011, 06:06 AM
Lelouch's power is so OP. ha. i would have his power though.

Gundam Kaizer
01-04-2012, 09:37 AM
Mao's Geass.
Obviously I'd have to be careful not to go crazy, and I'd have to control it properly. But if I could hear thoughts then I could work out what people want from me.
As long as it didn't become like Mel Gibson in What Women Want.

I'd choose Lelouch's, but I'd always need to use it more than once per person, and then I'd be stuffed.

If Lelouch's was multi-use then it would be perfect.

Just Geass someone with the command "I, (Geass user's name), command you! If I command you to do something, and use the trigger phrase 'I, (Geass user's name) command you', then you will OBEY ME!"

There. Now it's multi-use, because then you can order them to do whatever and your first command will Geass them into obedience. ... Holy crap, if Lelouch had thought of that then he almost would've had no problems ever.

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

I'd have Rolo's Geass, but the Nightmare of Nunally version. Which actually DOES stop time rather than just perception of time and it doesn't appear to have the same drawback as in the original show.

Other than that, I could probably go with Lelouch's and Geass people to obey me when I use the trigger phrase I mentioned in the above post. Because it requires the trigger phrase, I could control people multiple times, although having it run out of control would still be an issue. Gonna need some nice thick shades for that.

mangeassshajigan
01-24-2012, 04:35 PM
lelouch's geass you get 2 frikkin mind control ppl, also because lelouch is my fav anime character of all time

Ryuu No Kage
01-25-2012, 07:31 AM
A geass that could stop time without any imperfections

Darkness Karas
03-10-2012, 09:56 PM
I would take Lady Marianne's Geass.

A) Didn't it make her practically immortal (body hopping)?

B) I would seek out other Geass users and simply control them to use thier Geass whenever I needed (i.e. take over Lelouch or Charles to control other people).

C) Its tactically useful in battle, if I were say against an army with the Lancelot in it, I would then take over Suzaku and turn the Lancelot against my enemies mid battle, turning thier strongest asset against them and winning the battle! Or in any battle whoever is controlling the strongest point of that battle, just take them over and turn the weapon on its masters.

brolyeuphyfusion
03-24-2013, 12:36 PM
I would like to have all the geasses in the entire code geas franchise all at once...none will stop me...

Kazumi!
04-26-2013, 05:29 AM
I want a geass that whoever looks at me becomes a cat
nuff said :3

GuiltySpark
05-17-2013, 02:56 AM
I suppose my answer would be Lelouch's Geass. When used to its maximum potential it is the most powerful.

But im really not sure Id like to use it to its highest potential.

I think Mau's would be more fun.

Digimon___Sommelier
05-17-2013, 04:35 PM
'Geass' is a derogatory term. Plus it's spelled wrong . . . *rolls eyes*

HeroValor
05-17-2013, 06:24 PM
I'd actually go for Mao's. As great as Lelouch's is, Mao showed you can do quite a bit of manipulation just by knowing someone's thoughts. Plus it gives you a bit of future sight being able to know what they have planned.

I think if Mao wasn't so obsessed with C.C and didn't get driven crazy by his Geass, he might have probably beaten Lelouch with his power.

SkyHeinzel39
06-07-2013, 03:21 PM
If I had to choose, I would say Orpheus Zevon's Geass. He can turn himself into anyone, completely mimicking the person. Not the most powerful geass I have to say but I'm sure that if it's utilized properly, it would be useful. Anyone can tell that Lelouch's geass is most probably the ultimate geass but I'm not quite fond of the limitations.

JamieJJL
10-21-2013, 10:21 AM
A lot of people say that they would want Rolo's geass but you have to realize that whenever he uses his geass, his heart stops. I would probably want Lalouch's geass or maybe C.C.'s geass (when she had one)

DemonSage
11-02-2013, 03:15 PM
Wow, I'm surprised by how many people said Lelouch Vi Britannia's geass ability. Honestly his geass is not perfect and has flaws and limitations. My choice would be Bismarcks geass ability, which allows the user to see in the future. For example: Say someone who has Lelouch's geass ability, I could simply see into the future and see if he/she will use geass on me. I could then avoid it by leaving or closing my eyes ( because Lelouch's geass requires eye contact, and yes I know how Lelouch's geass controlled the entire worlds conscious on the Sword of Akasha and when he commanded the entire pen-dragon court but that was after his geass evolved into both eyes ).

Clayton_n
11-02-2013, 05:30 PM
Immortality and unquestioned obedience.

i'd be good at that point.

Juzey
11-13-2013, 11:44 AM
Probably Lelouch's, since it can do so many things.
Rolo's Geass would be good to have if it could actually stop time.

~OTAKYU~
01-12-2014, 10:58 PM
I just hope that there will be more then TWO to pick :3 Also i pick Lelouch's geas its awesome!