PDA

View Full Version : Azumanga Daioh

Xebec
01-24-2004, 11:14 PM
Hi there everyone :)

After doing this piccy of Chiyo-chan ive been trying for a few days to make a semi-descent wall out of it...and here is the fruits of my labour...(some of the line art needs a bit of tidying up mind you)....tried to keep it as simple as possible without being too boring...enjoy

Xebec

Justina / Tenchigirl15
01-24-2004, 11:42 PM
CUTE!!!!!! great job!!!!!!! inclouding those cats poping out!!!!! ^_^

MistressPookyChan
01-24-2004, 11:58 PM
It's very cute! simple, colorful, and put together nicely. Just touch up the title bubble and it will be great.

wizz-o-matic
01-25-2004, 04:57 AM
Yeah, great!
I agree with Pooky about the title.

jumomo
01-25-2004, 07:33 AM
hmmm i think theres a bit quality loss on the mainpic and more on the title ... maybe it would help if you blur that parts from image with a small blur brush .... but i like it ... good that there are so many nice azumanga daioh wallpapers around here ... i love the series

diablo111
01-25-2004, 08:28 AM
Nice! I like the fact that it's your own artwork, great job!

Xebec
01-25-2004, 09:27 AM
Thanks for all your comments folks :)

Aye, i didnt want to make the attachemnt too big so i saved it with as a ratehr low quality jpg... can find a crisper (tho larger) version here...

Here (http://members.lycos.co.uk/brizabob/temp_preview.jpg)

hehe i wish it was my own work..but.. it isnt..is just a re-done version of a scan using vecors at high res...ditto for nekokoneco and the...

thanks again and hope to post something more soon

Xebec

wizz-o-matic
01-25-2004, 10:14 AM
Seems better now.

Candy-chan
01-25-2004, 11:50 AM
ahhh its sooo cute!

its kinda funny cause she was my avatar for long (now i changed) even if i didnt know the anime and now when i look at that char, i think its me....hummm....i think im becomming crazy now..