PDA

View Full Version : Vandread - Meia Gisborn

asher_aj_wei
01-20-2004, 08:48 PM
Oops, sorry nicky~ Took a while for me to do something~ Here's the first one. I decided to do away with the other picture in the wall.

asher_aj_wei
01-20-2004, 09:08 PM
On a side note, this thread is really just for nicky and I, but if you've got something to comment and you REEEEAAAAAALLYYY can't hold it back (-_-), then go ahead and tell us.
Thanks!

MistressPookyChan
01-21-2004, 11:06 AM
preventing people from asking about your wallpaper is in poor taste. This forum is for help and assistance. If you don't want cretiques now, that's fine, but preventing people from asking questions about it is not cool and will get this thread closed. This forum is for everyone. Once you start paying for your own bandwidth, then you can make a thread private.

thanks!

asher_aj_wei
01-23-2004, 08:50 PM
Well, it's been done before =\ Besides it's a collab. I don't know why suddenly it's not allowed.

MistressPookyChan
01-23-2004, 09:05 PM
yes, this has been allowed in the past and it's allowed now, but the collab threads in the past still allowed people to talk about the walls. They didn't yell at people to not post.

you can continue to use this thread with nicky, but telling people not to post and talk about your wallpaper (though it is ok to not allow cretiques, since it's not done yet) is now allowed.

asher_aj_wei
01-23-2004, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by MistressPookyChan@Jan 24 2004, 10:05 AM
you can continue to use this thread with nicky, but telling people not to post and talk about your wallpaper (though it is ok to not allow cretiques, since it's not done yet) is now allowed.
You mean it's NOT allowed right? You're contradicting yourself XD, well, this is a wall with nicky but apparently, she's a bit busy these days so i guess i'll just have to keep bumping this topic till she sees it =D

nickyroony
02-03-2004, 01:30 AM
Hey! sorry for VERY VERY VERY late reply X__X but yep yep, nice job asher~!! Now lemme see what else I can do~~