PDA

View Full Version : Can I Make It With This

Midnight Outlaw
01-19-2004, 04:14 PM
Man i was wondering if you think this wall will be accepted in the next submission thread?

Ashe
01-19-2004, 05:00 PM
If it were up to me, I would say no. Your main image is a little too small and it blends in with the background. Because of that, the first thing I saw the title (which I thought spelled Maruto for a split second).

I like the mirror reflect that your main image has. Make that more prominante. The background should be lighter for the image to stand out. Use a different font for the title and center it. It is leaning to the left too much. The blood spatter is a little distracting because it's huge compared to the image. Smaller blood spatters, maybe?

Mess with it a little bit and post it back up again. Keep the reflection idea, I like where it's going! :^_^:

MistressPookyChan
01-19-2004, 05:26 PM
No, it wouldn't. It still has a bit to go. First, the image is too small. Secondly, the text is hard to read (took me awhile to figure out what it said). Thirdly, the red splotch in the midd and the squares in the lower left make no sence and don't fit with the wallpaper.

Try fixing those up a bit! If you need more help, just say so.

Midnight Outlaw
01-19-2004, 07:12 PM
looky here its a different one tho

EternalBlue
01-19-2004, 07:39 PM
Well, even with that one, the first thing I see is the background. The character just doesn't seem to fit very well

Kelvin Wenas
01-20-2004, 01:55 AM
it wont

The Character ( or what was that? ) will never suit the background

eventhough you saw on the film that when he was doing "that" he was soo cool, or whatever, because it is in a film that his transforming process is shown without being noticed because of the high frame speed that if it was watched frame by frame it looks bad .

if you see your wallpaper, if you want to show when he is transforming, and use a frame that when all part his body is glowing, and that is the result, to me its looks like a monkey or somewhat monster

try to judge by yourself to choose the right pictures for your wallpaper. go to animewallpapers.com and see a few wallpapers, and learn from it what kind of pics do people often use, what kind of wallpaper design does it looks good.

akachan
01-20-2004, 07:40 AM
the bg is better than the first one, for the main image I agree with kelvin...it doesn't fit, work on it, you're going better :)

wizz-o-matic
01-20-2004, 01:35 PM
I agree with others.