PDA

View Full Version : Hopes for a new Code Geass series???

OtakuInu!!!
10-22-2009, 07:02 AM
Do you think there'll be other Code Geass series? Or that there'll be Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R3?

I think there'll be other series. Because there are other Code Geass titles like Suzaku of the Counterattack and Nightmare of Nunnally.

kimi no kioku
10-23-2009, 07:31 AM
I hope they make a Nightnare of Nunnally series.
But I hope there's no R3 or Suzaku of the Counterattack series.

OtakuInu!!!
10-23-2009, 07:49 AM
I hope they make a Nightmare of Nunnally series.
But I hope there's no R3 or Suzaku of the Counterattack series.

I think Nightmare of Nunnally is also good. But why don't you like to have an R3 or Suzaku of the Counterattack?

kimi no kioku
10-24-2009, 06:13 AM
I think Nightmare of Nunnally is also good. But why don't you like to have an R3 or Suzaku of the Counterattack?

I don't want R3 because I believe Lelouch is dead. And sequels have a bad habit of being terrible, remember FMA CoS? *shudder*
I just don't like Suzaku of the counterattack, but I've only read the first volume. I'm on chapter 23 of NoN.

AznOtaku
10-24-2009, 07:18 AM
I sincerely hope that the main storyline had ended with R2.

What's the point of Lelouch's symbolic "death" (I put death in quotes because I believe Lelouch is alive, but Lelouch the Zero, Lelouch the Emperor, to be dead, if you know what I'm saying), if R3's going come out? Why is it even called R3 anyway?

In any case, I hope a spinoff series or an OVA would be made.

div
10-31-2009, 04:14 PM
Lelouch is really really seriously dead. Ichiro Okouchi (the creator) said so himself (multiple times).

Here's proof (http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/3955/000dhwrrjy1.jpg).

I really don't understand why people would want Lelouch to be alive. I mean, he was a swell guy, but it significantly weakens the impact of the symbolism if he is in fact alive.

There would be no point in another season of Lelouch of the Rebellion. I could see perhaps a Nightmare of Nunally OVA or something of the sort.

OtakuInu!!!
11-01-2009, 06:45 AM
Lelouch is really really seriously dead. Ichiro Okouchi (the creator) said so himself (multiple times).

Here's proof (http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/3955/000dhwrrjy1.jpg).

I really don't understand why people would want Lelouch to be alive. I mean, he was a swell guy, but it significantly weakens the impact of the symbolism if he is in fact alive.

There would be no point in another season of Lelouch of the Rebellion. I could see perhaps a Nightmare of Nunally OVA or something of the sort.

I think fans just really really love him that they'd make them feel he's alive.