PDA

View Full Version : Thumbnail Software Needed

demonplight
01-18-2004, 08:25 PM
Well this does have something to do with anime wallpapers, because I uses PSP7, and when I open my folder that I use for my my PSP files, I cant see what they are so when I go to delete the ones that I dont need I have to open them all. Does any one have a software pack that will alow windows to creat thumbnails so I do not have to do this the next time I clean up my HD?

asher_aj_wei
01-18-2004, 08:56 PM
No, this does not have anything to do with anime wallpapers. It's very off topic. Pook should kill this thread. Ask this question in Misc of the AnimeGlobe.com forums or something - not here.

demonplight
01-18-2004, 09:03 PM
It does, I need a software pack that works with software I use for making animewallpapers.

MistressPookyChan
01-18-2004, 11:07 PM
actually no, it doesnt have anything to do with anime wallpapers. I would, however, recommend a different forum. Try www.animegalleries.net .

demonplight
01-18-2004, 11:19 PM
I would like to know how telling people about free plugins for their chosen graphics editing software is different from asking for one to help me keep up with my edited images that I use in my walls?

MistressPookyChan
01-19-2004, 12:08 AM
because making thumbnails don't help make animewallpapers. there were two suggestions on forums to go to. Don't argue with me.