PDA

View Full Version : new member and new fiction writer

leiferouis
10-13-2009, 11:21 PM
Hey guys. My name is Amure Louis and here is a little about me:

love anime and manga, obviously,
currently a first year university student (Computer science)
loves to do card flourishing/card tricks (and pretty good)
wide range of interests (from hunting to Operating systems)
very geeky (I can talk about Linux, Magic the gathering, gaming, electronics, etc... for hours and hours)
Very open minded specially towards cultures around the world and any new hobbies (thinking about snowboarding this winter)
Although open minded, I am very picky about movies, anime and manga especially depending on my current mood. (Romance on some days and epics on others)
Metro sexual (not ashamed to admit), I will not leave the house with just a plain t-shirt and jeans. I wear skinny ties on casual dress shirts on a daily basis. If anyone else is in the same boat, I support you! (Cuz I've been recently getting crap from people for being well dressed)
Currently starting falconry (its awesome, flew a hawk for the first time on wednsday even though I didn't catch anything.)I am currently starting my first fiction project. Hoping to find some talented people to help and provide feedback.

Also I am looking for an anime that is similar to Code Geass, Death Note, and fullmetal alchemist. Basically an epic anime filled with adventure, action and super powers. Can anyone recommend anything?

IFS
10-14-2009, 01:09 AM
welcome new member, I hope you have an awesome time here, pm me if you want to talk, or need help with anything, take care and have fun

_-Anonymous-_
10-14-2009, 01:10 AM
Welcome to af.

cool intro ^.^.V

Dysis
10-14-2009, 02:15 AM
Welcome to AF have a great time here
enjoy your stay!

Li Xia
10-14-2009, 03:44 AM
Hiya Lei... Welcome to AF and enjoy your stay... Feel free to approach me if you need help. Mkies see ya and feel blessed.

lilminx
10-14-2009, 07:25 AM
hey welcome to AF
have fun and pm me if anything

sry but i cant think of any anime at this time in the morning XD

OtakuInu!!!
10-14-2009, 09:14 AM
Welcome to AF.

I assure you that a lot of things will interest you here.

Bulma1017
10-14-2009, 12:00 PM
Welcome's to the A.F.!!! YaY's!!! Have fun and cake and maybe a cookie or 2!! YaY's!!! Happy Happy!!

Aku no Hikari
10-14-2009, 12:04 PM
Welcome to AF, leiferouis. Seems you're an intelligent person. I hope we see you around.

Follow the rules and have fun.

~*Red*~
10-14-2009, 03:45 PM
Hey there Leif and welcome to the forum!! =)

Daken.
10-14-2009, 05:43 PM
Welcome to AF,
ever need a friend just PM me.

Myrra
10-14-2009, 05:57 PM
Hallo and welcome.
Have fun, follow the rules and all will be well.
Sorry, I have no suggestions for you.
The only anime on your list that I've seen is FMA.
My usual anime is the girly type.

If you have any other questions, feel free to drop me a line.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

leiferouis
10-14-2009, 10:27 PM
Thanks for the welcomes. I will try finding such animes on my own and maybe ask around the forums.

By the way I posted my project in the fan fiction section hope you guys would be interested in reading. Here (http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?p=2340405#post2340405)