PDA

View Full Version : Help Me Make A Wallpaper From The Site

tienbaygo
01-18-2004, 05:41 PM
Can anyone tell me how i can make a wallpaper of this site

help page (http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=288vn9xd)

i got photoshop 5 and i want to make the sheild into a wallpaper

follow the instructions of the page to get the sheild i want (the blue one)

What i want to do is get the shield and make some wallpaper with it. I want a
background to the wallpaper too. FOr example, u know how DBZ wallpapers have the characters/logo and then some nice background (a colored something, like distorted waves and stuff) Well I want to put the shield in there with that type of background

sorry i can't get any clearer

haruko
01-18-2004, 05:43 PM
uuh you mean like right clicking on the backround and clicking " set as backround" ??? because thats all you need to do otherwise i dont know what the hell your talking about :ph34r:

Candy-chan
01-18-2004, 05:51 PM
please be more specific in your question and in your post title

tienbaygo
01-18-2004, 06:06 PM
haruko the set as background thing doesn't work

u try it. u get a fuzzy thing or at least i do

one more thing, how can i get a picture like u, the picture i'm referring to is that

parasite eve thing

thx

escaflownemoon
01-18-2004, 07:14 PM
umm are you talking about Avatars?

Kelvin Wenas
01-18-2004, 08:09 PM
bah, what are you after! :angry:

demonplight
01-18-2004, 08:29 PM
So what you want is for me to proced to your recrutment center, so that you can get more points, clever, but no. I will not, you want help capture the screen shot, or give us a direct link to the page, where we do not need to register.
I dont like these badwording games and I am offended that you would try to trick us into helping you. Dont do It again.

asher_aj_wei
01-18-2004, 08:54 PM
Well, basically you want a wall with that shield as the main image in your wallpaper with a background that has the same feel as the webpage in the wallpaper correct?

And the parisite eve is an avatar, you go to your user settings (My Control) somewhere at the top of the page and you can choose an avatar to use.

However, regarding the wallpaper, since it's not anime related - it depends on people if they want to make the wall. It's up to them. Hope this helps.

tienbaygo
01-18-2004, 08:55 PM
how do u get a screen capture then...is what i mean

thx asher_aj_wei that's exactly what i wanted. i wish i could've worded it better

asher_aj_wei
01-18-2004, 09:01 PM
Um, just press Print screen on your keyboard (don't know for Macs) and open up your Photoshop, open a new doc and make it the set the size to be the same as your computer screen resolution (800*600, 1024*768, 1600*1200 and what not).
After that, just press CTRL + V to paste the picture into your document. That should be it.

demonplight
01-18-2004, 09:07 PM
If you use PSP7, its the camera on the controls on the top of the screne, or you can go to freewarefiles.com, and and look for it but there is a freeware that will take screen captures in a .jpeg format.

tienbaygo
01-18-2004, 09:19 PM
thx ppl

i'll enjoy my new wallpaper

MistressPookyChan
01-18-2004, 11:04 PM
glad you figured out what you are doing. ^-^;;