PDA

View Full Version : Hola Seniors and Senioritas

-Snowolf
10-07-2009, 10:58 AM
Hello people, whats up? I like to make "LONG" introductions just to get people to know who I am.

So let me start off, My name is Zach. I'm 18 and turn 19 in about a week. (October 14) I live in Beckley, West Virginia for college. I go to Charleston every weekend. I'm originally from Illinois though. I lived in East St. Louis for a few years, I've been shot in the knee, and stabbed tons of times in fights. But I only have scars to show off.

I am studying to become an orthodontist, but also minoring in Chemical Engineering. I am 10,000+ dollars in debt due to college loans and me paying for college myself. I am a boxer as well. I was one fight away from the Olympics last year. Long story why I lost but I should have won :P. Some of my fights are on Youtube as well lol.

My mom is in the hospital for Cancer, so far no good news to give. I never lived with my mom, nor my dad. Long story on that, and may tell you more if you get to know me more.

About my internet life:
I post a lot on forums. Sometimes I go and come back, only due to me being very busy in life. I love making signatures. I am well known around the graphic communities. I just sold one of my graphic forums for 400 dollars. I am also a big gamer. I play crossfire and Tactics Arena. But that's about it lol. I don't have much time to do anything else. You will also see that I post -Sno at the end of all my posts, it's a habit due to my main account on a lot of forums being "Snowolf".

Anyways I rambled enough, I hope to get to know you all. So Hi.

-Sno

Bulma1017
10-07-2009, 11:30 AM
Hello's There! 0.o WoW's that is a LONG Intro. i wish u luck with your Mother though......Anywho's Welcome's to the A.F.! I hope's you have's alot's of fun here! Me Like's your name! Sno! Snow! SNOW...BALL OHhhh!!! i LIKE SNOW! snow balls, and we can build a snowman! YaY's Snowflakes!!! I mean Snowolf, yeah that's it..... :P

Rein*
10-07-2009, 11:42 AM
Welcome to AF, not to start nitpicking from the get go its actually: hola senor, senoritas- with the fact that i dont know how to write the n with the telde on this but yup..Anyhow i hope u have a good time here

-Snowolf
10-07-2009, 11:45 AM
Hello's There! 0.o WoW's that is a LONG Intro. i wish u luck with your Mother though......Anywho's Welcome's to the A.F.! I hope's you have's alot's of fun here! Me Like's your name! Sno! Snow! SNOW...BALL OHhhh!!! i LIKE SNOW! snow balls, and we can build a snowman! YaY's Snowflakes!!! I mean Snowolf, yeah that's it..... :P

Haha, you made my day. Best welcome message ever.

Welcome to AF, not to start nitpicking from the get go its actually: hola senor, senoritas- with the fact that i dont know how to write the n with the telde on this but yup..Anyhow i hope u have a good time here

...nit picker... just joking, I knew that. Was too lazy to copy and paste the ņ...

Anyways, thank you for the welcome.

-Sno

Vendea
10-07-2009, 11:54 AM
Oh, very long intro :D Welcome to AF and enjoy here :D I think you will find here everything you want :)

-Snowolf
10-07-2009, 12:02 PM
I think you will find here everything you want :)

Says the girl with 4 posts. lol

Thank you for the welcome. ^_^

-Sno

Vendea
10-07-2009, 12:17 PM
Ya :D I know, I have five posts :D :D

~*Red*~
10-07-2009, 08:55 PM
Hello and welcome!!

-Snowolf
10-07-2009, 09:16 PM
I have a question, okay so I was possed once, I went to 4 green. I got negged and went to 3 red, then posed again and went full red. That makes no sense O_o

-Sno

RaShayRitto
10-08-2009, 04:23 AM
i'm gonna be honest, i didnt read a word of your intro aside from the first letter, which i have forgotten completely. I've been playing Army Of Two for HOURS with my buddy so i'm kinda all emotionally numb from yelling insults at 3d badguys (i yelled "I'M GONNA PEE ON YOUR MOM'S FACE!" to this one guy and immediately started rolling on the floor laughing! couldnt believe that came out of my mouth!)

but hi! *butt-slap* no hard feelings =D

kurai_cho2
10-08-2009, 04:34 AM
owh.. cool... chemical engineering ^^ I want to take that in college after I'm graduated from my senior high school. I feel sorry about your Mom. Hope she will get better soon ^^ nice to meet u and welcome to AF ^^

OtakuInu!!!
10-08-2009, 06:02 AM
Hola. Welcome to AF.

Have fun.

Li Xia
10-08-2009, 09:19 AM
Hiya Snowolf... Welcome here at AF. Have fun here and follow the rules too. MKies... See you around and feel blessed.

-Snowolf
10-08-2009, 10:50 AM
i'm gonna be honest, i didnt read a word of your intro aside from the first letter, which i have forgotten completely. I've been playing Army Of Two for HOURS with my buddy so i'm kinda all emotionally numb from yelling insults at 3d badguys (i yelled "I'M GONNA PEE ON YOUR MOM'S FACE!" to this one guy and immediately started rolling on the floor laughing! couldnt believe that came out of my mouth!)

but hi! *butt-slap* no hard feelings =D

Your weird ^_^''

owh.. cool... chemical engineering ^^ I want to take that in college after I'm graduated from my senior high school. I feel sorry about your Mom. Hope she will get better soon ^^ nice to meet u and welcome to AF ^^

Yeah, sounds cool :D Come to my college!

-Sno

lilminx
10-08-2009, 10:34 PM
Your weird ^_^''

-Sno
unfortunately he is and we cant change it *sigh*

now back to the topic. you seem awesome ^^ *huggles*
ha ha i know im weird but thats jsut me :)
im sorry for your mom though , hope she gets better
anyways i forgot to say

WELCOME TO AF :D
have fun and post lots

oh and about the red bar, its red cause apparently someone didnt like what you posted so they gave you bad reputation but dont worry about it, if you post well then itll be green in no time at all ^^ oh and you have to have at least 50 posts in order for your reputation to count

hope that helps :) and sorry for the long speech XD

-Snowolf
10-08-2009, 11:10 PM
unfortunately he is and we cant change it *sigh*

now back to the topic. you seem awesome ^^ *huggles*
ha ha i know im weird but thats jsut me :)
im sorry for your mom though , hope she gets better
anyways i forgot to say

WELCOME TO AF :D
have fun and post lots

oh and about the red bar, its red cause apparently someone didnt like what you posted so they gave you bad reputation but dont worry about it, if you post well then itll be green in no time at all ^^ oh and you have to have at least 50 posts in order for your reputation to count

hope that helps :) and sorry for the long speech XD

I only accept your "huggles"| cus your female :P Sorry I'm way no homo. Bad experiences. But not saying I hate homo's because a lot of my friends are gay.

Anyways, I know how rep works but this is unusual:

1 pos = full green
1 neg = 4 red
1 pos = full red
1 pos = (still full red) some points
1 pos = (still full red) some points
1 pos = 8 red boxes left.

That is what happened to my account =\

-Sno

lilminx
10-08-2009, 11:16 PM
thats cause different people have different rep power. if you look next to your rep power it says 0 right? thats cause youve not yet reached 50 posts meaning your rep doesnt count. whereas if you look at mine, it has 730 meaning if i give you a positive rep then you add 730 and if i give you a negative one then you subtract 730. you get the picture right?

RaShayRitto
10-09-2009, 12:02 AM
i think the way it works is a rep from a user is worth 10% of that user's rep power. or something

and also.. *big shirtless man hug with chest hair entanglement* =D

-Snowolf
10-09-2009, 10:08 AM
thats cause different people have different rep power. if you look next to your rep power it says 0 right? thats cause youve not yet reached 50 posts meaning your rep doesnt count. whereas if you look at mine, it has 730 meaning if i give you a positive rep then you add 730 and if i give you a negative one then you subtract 730. you get the picture right?

Your completely right, but what I am saying is ---> I got one neg and was ONLY 4 boxes in the neg rep. then my next rep was a positive rep and it WENT FULL RED. that does not make since.

i think the way it works is a rep from a user is worth 10% of that user's rep power. or something

and also.. *big shirtless man hug with chest hair entanglement* =D

eeeeewwwwwwwwwwww

-Sno

SigmaSD
10-09-2009, 10:15 AM
Welcome to AF, not to start nitpicking from the get go its actually: hola senor, senoritas- with the fact that i dont know how to write the n with the telde on this but yup.

:p Actually it should be "Hola seņores y seņoritas". *Nazi nitpicker* :laugh:

Anyway welcome to the forums and hope you have fun. Sorry about your mom though, but as long as she has you by her side, I think she'll prevail.

milenium3
10-09-2009, 10:30 AM
have a nice time :)

lilminx
10-09-2009, 12:46 PM
Your completely right, but what I am saying is ---> I got one neg and was ONLY 4 boxes in the neg rep. then my next rep was a positive rep and it WENT FULL RED. that does not make since.

-Sno
ok like i said before, youre rep wont count before you rech 50 posts. the number of boxes dont mean anything,its just to say youre new and thats it.

you will get the same amount of boxes as anyone else, dont worry about it

-Snowolf
10-09-2009, 01:48 PM
No lol I don't think ur understanding what I'm saying. I'm saying that, if you have 4 red boxes and someone gives you a positive rep, you should lose red boxes no gain red boxes.

-Sno

RaShayRitto
10-09-2009, 04:05 PM
eh i wouldnt pay too much attention to the number of boxes, i have a feeling its misleading you

just go about your AF activities and it'll all even out and be green and woot man hugs!

*cuddles you against his chest hair* =D close your mouth so you dont get any hair in there!

-Snowolf
10-09-2009, 06:08 PM
*Shaves you*

Better.

-Sno

Dark Wolf 09
10-09-2009, 06:10 PM
This would be kinda ironic, but are you Snowolf from Open-Designs? o_O You two have BOTH same names. Which is funny.

RaShayRitto
10-09-2009, 06:52 PM
*Shaves you*

Better.

-Sno

oho things just got NAUGHTY! >.>

-Snowolf
10-09-2009, 07:16 PM
Yeah well ummm. As long as there are girls :)

-Sno

Dark Wolf 09
10-09-2009, 07:26 PM
oho things just got NAUGHTY! >.>

SHAMAN Stop harrasing the new user!! And get into chat foo. :/

RaShayRitto
10-09-2009, 07:29 PM
*wonders who fox is yelling at...cuz his name is RaShay*

Dark Wolf 09
10-09-2009, 07:31 PM
*wonders who fox is yelling at...cuz his name is RaShay*

Isn't that what we nicknamed you in Chat?

elementalgerad94
10-09-2009, 07:37 PM
Hey there and welcome to AF! ^^

RaShayRitto
10-09-2009, 09:20 PM
Isn't that what we nicknamed you in Chat?

i refused the nickname, on account of it sucking so hard. i already go by shay, rashay, ra, ra-san, and ritto. take your pick ^_^

kurai_cho2
10-10-2009, 04:30 AM
Yeah, sounds cool :D Come to my college!

-Sno

hie?? u mean go to Beckley??? geez... that's far u know from my country... and I must study-hard to have scholarship in your college ^^

Artcell
10-10-2009, 05:15 AM
Welcome to AF!!!

-Snowolf
10-10-2009, 07:48 AM
hie?? u mean go to Beckley??? geez... that's far u know from my country... and I must study-hard to have scholarship in your college ^^

On the contrary, my college is a private college, but it accepts 100% who apply. It's also a big international College. So where ever your from I guarantee you will find someone from there already :P

Welcome to AF!!!

-Sno

Carly101
10-10-2009, 10:36 AM
Hello people, whats up? I like to make "LONG" introductions just to get people to know who I am.

Ahah, wow yes you do, so hi I'll make a long reply...well not really it just sounded cool

I lived in East St. Louis for a few years, I've been shot in the knee, and stabbed tons of times in fights. But I only have scars to show off.

I've had a lot of alcohol drinks spilt on me, and not by other people too, does this count?

My mom is in the hospital for Cancer, so far no good news to give. I never lived with my mom, nor my dad. Long story on that, and may tell you more if you get to know me more.

I'm sure we will, I'm sorry to hear that thoughh, that's terrible : [ my mum had a big cancer scare not long ago, I was devastated, but it turned out the doctors were wrong, I guess you can only wait and hope for the best.

oh, and welcome I guess lol, also I think you meant senors and senoritas.

-Snowolf
10-10-2009, 12:12 PM
If one more person points that out I will rape them...

Thanks for the welcome.

-Sno

Dr. Thunder
10-10-2009, 11:56 PM
Welcome to AF hope you enjoy the site

-Snowolf
10-11-2009, 08:38 AM
Thank you.

-Sno