PDA

View Full Version : Rockman Wallpaper

Cha4me
01-16-2004, 08:00 PM
Here's a Rockman wallpaper of Fefnir that I made.. :)

EternalBlue
01-16-2004, 10:59 PM
Hmmm not bad, but maybe you could fade Megaman a bit more, it takes the focus away from Fefnir. And I really don't think the red suits it too well. Too much red ahhhhh lol. Well taht's just me, other than that good wall ^^

Ashe
01-17-2004, 06:52 AM
Yeah Megaman needs to fade a little bit. Fefnir's armor looks washed out too. Try to mess with the colors a little bit, only if the armor is supposed to be more red. Nice.

wizz-o-matic
01-17-2004, 10:38 AM
Nod bad!
I sugest that u make the bg (and the char in the bg) a monotone (red) color!

Cha4me
01-17-2004, 11:47 AM
Here's one with the monotone red background. I also "reddened" Fefnir a bit. :^_^:

wizz-o-matic
01-17-2004, 12:08 PM
Hm, better!
But it isn't now Fefnir too much red?

And yeah, some shaddow to the char would be welcomed! Now it seems like he's floating in the air.

Miko
01-17-2004, 12:09 PM
I like the original; and the top-bottom bars might just look better without the noise.

EternalBlue
01-17-2004, 04:27 PM
Mmmmm better, like Wizzard said, it could use some shadow, to me Fefnir seems like he's part of the background without shadowing, great job though ^^

Candy-chan
01-17-2004, 05:25 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh too much red! ^^
i think you should keep the guy there in oits original color. And do something with the noise on the backgr, it looks unfinished, but the concept is good, dont stop trying

Candy-StarR
01-19-2004, 05:03 AM
I think that fefnir (is that the main guy?).... anyway i think he blends in too much with the wallpaper because it is so red. I suggest putting a glow around him to make him stick out more...

And yea, you should do something with the noise background too... looks ~~ funny?
But it's a nice wall, never-the-less
:)

Gestahr
01-19-2004, 09:44 PM
I'm nitpicking, I guess, but Fefnir is from the Rockman Zero games, and not the Rockman EXE's. You may want to stick Zero in the bg, if for no other reason than because the art styles of the characters will then be similar. I'd recommend getting rid of the red in the background and using black, as well as getting rid of the yellow. There's a very subdued peach/yellow on Fefnir's cuffs, you may want to use that as a replacement for the yellow. Another idea would be to get rid of all the BG color, reduce the size of Fefnir, and place a large, low opacity image of Zero(or Rockman, I guess) behind him. That would keep the left of the image free for icons.

Cha4me
01-19-2004, 10:58 PM
Hahaha, K koolz. Thanx for critiques ppl. :D