PDA

View Full Version : Well Heres My Intro :P

.:oh_not_her:.
10-04-2009, 06:26 AM
Well I have been using the site for about 2 days i think..maybe 1. :/
I have posted my drawings ... :D
Im 12 years old so sorry if im not up to your standards. :D
I hope to benefit off of this forum..
Im from England in a small town near to London.

Thanks andd byee :D

Masked Mantis
10-04-2009, 06:45 AM
Hi and welcome.

Im new to drawing, so I have more to draw yet.

And im in Kent south east. :D

OtakuInu!!!
10-04-2009, 08:20 AM
Welcome to AF.

You're 12 huh? One of the youngest members.

Good luck on your drawings!!! ^_^

lilminx
10-04-2009, 08:31 AM
i saw your drawings, theyre so cute ^^
welcome to AF, have fun
and if anything you can always pm me :D

10-04-2009, 08:51 AM
i saw your drawings, theyre so cute ^^

Aww thaankks :P
Ive only been drawing for a couple of weeks :D

RaShayRitto
10-04-2009, 10:35 AM
Im 12 years old so sorry if im not up to your standards. :D

awwww i'm adopting you!

in other news, WELCOME TO AF! here are your new duties as my little sister: checking my PMs, reading threads aloud to me, typing what i dictate to you, attacking whoever i command you to, and various other completely normal little sister activities ^_^

its gonna be awesome! =D

10-04-2009, 10:44 AM
awwww i'm adopting you!

in other news, WELCOME TO AF! here are your new duties as my little sister: checking my PMs, reading threads aloud to me, typing what i dictate to you, attacking whoever i command you to, and various other completely normal little sister activities ^_^

its gonna be awesome! =D

Rofl. You May Adopt Me Lol. But Dont Expect Me To Be Totally Obedient :D

RaShayRitto
10-04-2009, 11:03 AM
its all good, when youre bad we'll just have an epic battle with our super powers >=D

you'll probably just end up keeping ME in line >.> i'm not the super responsible older sibling type XD.

DarkMoonPrince
10-04-2009, 11:06 AM
A young one huh, well, Make sure you behave and follow the rules, Make yourself at home.

lilminx
10-04-2009, 11:10 AM
its all good, when youre bad we'll just have an epic battle with our super powers >=D

you'll probably just end up keeping ME in line >.> i'm not the super responsible older sibling type XD.
thats why i end up cleaning after you *sigh*
im adopting the newbi cause i love her answer to you and she looks like shes got character ^^

10-04-2009, 11:15 AM

You Got That Right :D Im probably more responsible than you. And thats really bad...Lol. You seem fun though Lol. Gotta learn to love a sense of humour :D

Daken.
10-04-2009, 11:51 AM
Welcome to AF,
ever need a friend just PM me.

RaShayRitto
10-04-2009, 11:53 AM
hey geez guys i'm not THAT BAD! i've got a lil sis in real life that i'm like a papa to.

well....even she scolds me....a lot T_T

kittycat732
10-04-2009, 11:58 AM
hiya! XD Im your age too...you've seen me around..

10-04-2009, 12:02 PM
hey geez guys i'm not THAT BAD! i've got a lil sis in real life that i'm like a papa to.

well....even she scolds me....a lot T_T

Rofl and how olds your sister? I dont have a big brother :( Well..i do but he doesnt keep in touch with me. He hasnt been involved in my life AT ALL >_< Hes got to that age where he doesnt want to be seen bonding with his little sister..

Bulma1017
10-04-2009, 12:23 PM
Hello's!!!! Welcome's to the A.F.!!! I would love to see your drawing's!!! either way's I hope's that you have fun here! YaY's!!

RaShayRitto
10-04-2009, 12:36 PM
Rofl and how olds your sister? I dont have a big brother :( Well..i do but he doesnt keep in touch with me. He hasnt been involved in my life AT ALL >_< Hes got to that age where he doesnt want to be seen bonding with his little sister..

lol aw, just cling to him til he submits!

my sis is 7. she's adorable but totally gets onto me about sleeping habits, spending habits, eating habits, girls, and anything else. its kind of funny tho, i feel like one of those lazy bum dads you see in anime with little daughters that keep them in line! XD

10-04-2009, 12:50 PM
lol aw, just cling to him til he submits!

my sis is 7. she's adorable but totally gets onto me about sleeping habits, spending habits, eating habits, girls, and anything else. its kind of funny tho, i feel like one of those lazy bum dads you see in anime with little daughters that keep them in line! XD

Loool. My younger brother is 10 and he is a NIGHTMARE. I got a puppy a week ago and the puppy has really taken to me and no one else. He always comes to me when hes scared or tired. Anyway back to my brother..ben always says that hes not my puppy and i should let other people have him..the thing is..he IS my puppy. hes my birthday present lol. My brother drives me insane. If he tries to tell me what to do...hes gonna wish he never did :)

10-04-2009, 01:26 PM
Hello's!!!! Welcome's to the A.F.!!! I would love to see your drawing's!!! either way's I hope's that you have fun here! YaY's!!

You can find a few of my drawings in one of my other threads. They go from not so lame to good lol. Well...hope you get the chance to check them out :D Thankkss :P

kurai_cho2
10-04-2009, 06:48 PM
hello ^^
nice to meet u and welcome to AF ^^

Li Xia
10-05-2009, 05:59 AM
Hiya and welcome to AF. Enjoy your stay and hope we can talk at some other time. And ever need a help feel free to approach me.

10-05-2009, 11:13 AM
Thanks for the welcomes guys ;)

Myrra
10-05-2009, 03:52 PM
Hallo and welcome to AF.
Don't worry about your art. Everyone has to start somewhere.
You'll improve and I'm sure our other wonderful artists will be wonderful and help you improve even more.
Have fun and if you have any questions, feel free to drop me a line.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

Kuresuma
10-05-2009, 06:09 PM
*waves* Welcome to AF X3
Feel free to PM me if you would like. I love hearing from people.

~*Red*~
10-07-2009, 08:23 PM
Hey there and welcome!