PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts Wallpaper

MistressPookyChan
01-15-2004, 07:38 PM
It is a wallpaper featuring the cutest RPG character race ever; Moogle! I went for a more simple layout. Hopefully i got the colors right. @.@;

jumomo
01-15-2004, 07:49 PM
wow looks really good ! nothing to change at all i think ...

Candy-StarR
01-15-2004, 08:38 PM
OMG! You stole my picture!!... but oh well, looks good to me - better job than what i could have done
I don't think you should change anything either ;)

RequiMem
01-15-2004, 08:54 PM
I see a couple tiny things that might need adjusting.

The purple line under your e-mail address suddenly stops right before the edge of the page. Is it supposed to do that?

The grid in the background starts at the top left, but the lines don't end on the right side or the bottom. I think this may look a bit unbalanced. You might either align it so the squares end on all the edges of the wallpaper or misalign it so the squares are unfinished on all sides. the same kinda thing also applies with the squares on the line with "Kupo".

There's a little white spot on the foreground moogle's foot where it intersects with the background.

Other than those tiny things, a good wallpaper indeed. =)

omicron_15
01-16-2004, 12:54 AM
I like it pooky nice clean and simple... something my walls arent :^_^: heh, i really like how you put the larger version of moogle slightly blurred and recolored looks really slick.

MistressPookyChan
01-16-2004, 03:19 AM
The boxes on either side of the "kupo" are supposed to end like that on the right. I tried deleting the partial box on the right and it looked odd to me.

Thanks for pointing out the white near the foot.