PDA

View Full Version : Why, Hello There ^^

TheThunderBringer
10-03-2009, 10:16 PM
Hello, I'm new...BRAND new, not your ordinary, everyday new...SERIOUS BUSINESS!:banghead:

0_0

Anyway, I'm TheThunderBringer, which is FAR too long a username, TTB for short. I love anime, long walks on the beach and a nice pair of slacks...but mostly that first one...in fact...I'm not even entirely sure what slacks are...pants for sure but......ANYWAY back to the subject at hand.

Not sure if I even had a subject...so let's start one. My favorite anime might be Ergo Proxy...finished it recently, Bleach is FAR too mainstream and FAR too filled with fillers...it's still good, though.

I hope to have some fun here, learn about new shows to watch, and learn how to draw...even if it's not here where I learn how.

So yep...that's me...I'll see you around I guess....BAI

Kuresuma
10-03-2009, 10:17 PM
Welcome to AnimeForum! *waves*
Hope you enjoy your stay here!

TheThunderBringer
10-03-2009, 10:18 PM
Hello! Whooops...I made two of this thread...who should I contact to remove one? 0_0

Kuresuma
10-03-2009, 10:21 PM
I have no idea..... *head's stumped*

Daken.
10-03-2009, 10:27 PM
Welcome to AF,

Hello! Whooops...I made two of this thread...who should I contact to remove one? 0_0

and probably Myrra, the mod of the Introduction section.

Kuresuma
10-03-2009, 10:44 PM
I was thinking that person, but couldn't remember the name, I'm not good with names....

(Newbie also ^^)

RaShayRitto
10-04-2009, 12:36 AM
wow an intro so nice you did it twice!

OtakuInu!!!
10-04-2009, 02:01 AM
Hello. Welcome to AF.

Have fun. ^_^

sokii
10-04-2009, 02:04 AM
Welcomess!! C:

~*Red*~
10-04-2009, 04:38 AM
Hi there TTB and welcome!

lilminx
10-04-2009, 07:28 AM
oh dont worry about it, a mod will lock it
and btw welcome to AF
have fun and if anything, pm me :D

TheThunderBringer
10-04-2009, 09:31 AM
Welcome to AF, and probably Myrra, the mod of the Introduction section.

Thanks, one question: Are there mods for every forum section? Are these sections STRICTLY their areas of jurisdiction?

I was thinking that person, but couldn't remember the name, I'm not good with names....

(Newbie also ^^)

Welcome to the site! lol, just kidding. =p

wow an intro so nice you did it twice!

But of course! This was no accident, I had to get my point across xD

Hello. Welcome to AF.

Have fun. ^_^

DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO! lol, thanks for the welcome!

Welcomess!! C:

Helloooo, awesome smiley, I don't think I've seen that before!

Hi there TTB and welcome!

And a hello to you, Red!

oh dont worry about it, a mod will lock it
and btw welcome to AF
have fun and if anything, pm me

Cool, that'll be good, and thanks fur the welcome.

Daken.
10-04-2009, 10:53 AM
Thanks, one question: Are there mods for every forum section? Are these sections STRICTLY their areas of jurisdiction?

yes theres a mod for every section.

Bulma1017
10-04-2009, 11:26 AM
Hello's!!!!!!!!! welcome's to the A.F.!!!!! I hope you have fun here, and enjoy's yourself!!! YaY's!!! You get cookie now! MMMMmmmm....Cookie!!!!

TheThunderBringer
10-04-2009, 12:24 PM
Sweet! I haven't had lunch yet 0_0

EDIT: Question! What are those points I see under my avatar? What do you use them for, how do you get them etc etc.

Bulma1017
10-04-2009, 12:37 PM
To tell you the truth. I have no idea myself's!! (Sorry's)

IcePriestess
10-04-2009, 12:50 PM
Sweet! I haven't had lunch yet 0_0

EDIT: Question! What are those points I see under my avatar? What do you use them for, how do you get them etc etc.

You can use points for giving gifts, changing user title, adding color to your user name or user, giving ribbons. Well something like that.

Welcome to AF TheThunderBringer(I'll be sure to remember your full nickname :D). Hope you'll enjoy being here. Be sure to read the rules, because Admins are scary(Bluffing). Anyways have fun :D

Daken.
10-04-2009, 01:33 PM
Question! What are those points I see under my avatar? What do you use them for, how do you get them etc etc.

Those points, you can use them to buy gifts/ribbons for yourself or someone else, and donate to someone, change your username, change the color of it, and also change your usertitle and so on. Which is located in the Vbplaza.

You can put your points in the bank to collect 2% interest.

Everytime you make a post you get points, also if your nice enough to someone they could also donate some to you. Or you can go to chat and play the game there.

if you have any other questions, feel free to ask. Or just PM me.

kurai_cho2
10-04-2009, 05:47 PM
hello ^^
nice to meet u and welcome to AF ^^

Aku no Hikari
10-04-2009, 10:12 PM
LOL I love your name!

Welcome to AF, Teh Thunder Bringer!
Follow the rules and have fun... but don't hit the forum with your thunders. XDD

Rein*
10-05-2009, 09:44 AM
Welcome to AF, hope u have a buena time..^_^