PDA

View Full Version : Why hello ^___^

Sarah18
10-01-2009, 09:31 PM
Hello there everyone, my name is Sarah, as obvious as it is. ^^ I am rather spiritual, loving, caring, dependable, most say rather intelligent, and loyal.

I am one of many anime/manga fans that has decided to start anew and fresh in this forum. It looks rather amazing and promising to me and I'm sure I will stay awhile. Already I have met some amazing people and I look forward into getting to know many else. :)

A few things to know about me are, I am a friend to all, not a foe, and I only wish to befriend anyone and everyone. I give out advice as needed when I have the time and whenever possible, otherwise I am rather willing. Music is utmost my passion. I pretty much can't live on without it, I love to sing, act, dance, play instruments, write, draw, make videos, hang out, meet new people, meditate, and so much more.

If you want to know anything else about myself, please do not hesitate to ask my fellow members. :)

~S.A.Y.

Daken.
10-01-2009, 09:34 PM
Nice introduction, you sound very friendly and nice,
Welcome to AF.

If you ever need another friend just PM me.

Charlie Sprinkl
10-01-2009, 09:37 PM
nice to meet you, and nice job on the very descriptive intro.
pm me if you want someone to talk to.

Angelic~
10-01-2009, 09:42 PM
Hi ^^ You have a nice intro ~
It seems like you're a very kind person ^^
I hope you'll have fun here, see ya around~!

lilminx
10-01-2009, 09:49 PM
hey welcome to Af
have fun and if you have any questions or if you just want to chat, feel free to pm me :)

Necro'lic Enigma
10-01-2009, 10:00 PM
Welcome Sarah.
I hope you enjoy your stay buddy.^^

OtakuInu!!!
10-01-2009, 10:07 PM
Hi. Welcome to AF.

PM me if you want.

RaShayRitto
10-02-2009, 12:38 AM
Heya! i met you in AF chat!

nice intro! except one thing...you left out the part about KILLING EVERYONE ON YOUR OLD FORUM AND NOW YOURE OUT TO GET US D:

yeah dont deny it -.0

^_^ lol anyway hope we become friends....y'know....so i'm immune to your wrath D:

fatalReflex77
10-02-2009, 02:21 AM
elloooo...der

welcome to de site .......

if u ever wanted to go insane...u can always PM me...or da dude above me XD

Aku no Hikari
10-02-2009, 02:25 AM
Heya! i met you in AF chat!

nice intro! except one thing...you left out the part about KILLING EVERYONE ON YOUR OLD FORUM AND NOW YOURE OUT TO GET US D:

yeah dont deny it -.0

^_^ lol anyway hope we become friends....y'know....so i'm immune to your wrath D:

You totally punk'd her this time.. She'll never come back again!! XDDD

Welcome to AF, Sarah. You sound like an intelligent, nice & friendly person. If you want a friend... *cough* who is also intelligent and friendly *cough*... you can PM me. -_^

or da dude above me XD

or da dude bellow zem

I'd better get that immunity too before it's too late!! -__-'

LOL just kidding XDDD

fatalReflex77
10-02-2009, 02:31 AM
Oi.....u r wierd...^

where ever I go I see u

....and dat's kinda fun ...u know XD :P

Bun-chan
10-02-2009, 02:49 AM
hi there :D welcome to animeforum, i hope you enjoy ir here, so have fun, make many friends and everything will be good! :D

Sarah18
10-02-2009, 03:39 PM
Why hello there everyone! And thank you oh so very much for the rather warm welcome. :]

I am sure I will stick awhile to meet new friends and leave All my troubles behind.

I would really love it if you people pmed me. :)

hopefully I will find some trustwrthy dependable people. :)

RaShayRitto
10-02-2009, 10:04 PM
*is not trustworthy OR dependable*

well crud....i'll be the first one she offs T_T

XD jk sarah! you rock

Archaic Devices
10-02-2009, 11:03 PM
I believe I've seen you on chat before. You seem like a really nice person. I hope you stick around and have a good time ^_^

Li Xia
10-03-2009, 07:19 AM
Hiya and welcome to AF, Miss Sarah... Enjoy the stay and follow the rules too... See ya around and stay safe...

~*Red*~
10-04-2009, 04:43 AM
Hi Sarah and welcome ^_^

Sarah18
10-04-2009, 12:46 PM
Thank you all once again. ^___^ I appreciate such warm welcome greetings from all of you.

I hope to get to know several members and have a great time here. :)

As for ritto, I will destroy you! My mission for joining this forum is to terminate you. :o

Bulma1017
10-04-2009, 12:50 PM
Hello's!!! Welcome's to the A.F.!!! Nice to meet's you's!!! Hope you have Ton's Of fun here!!! YaY's!!!

RaShayRitto
10-04-2009, 01:14 PM
As for ritto, I will destroy you! My mission for joining this forum is to terminate you. :o

o.o; I KNEW IT!

try what you will, but no female assassin can resist my masculine charm! >=( who sent you!? the anti-awesomeness league? yeah i bet they would. i'm causing a massive influx of awesome by bringing my presence to the internet

...or so i tell myself >.>
delusion is fun

kurai_cho2
10-04-2009, 05:49 PM
hello ^^
nice to meet u and welcome to AF ^^

Sarah18
10-04-2009, 06:56 PM
o.o; I KNEW IT!

try what you will, but no female assassin can resist my masculine charm! >=( who sent you!? the anti-awesomeness league? yeah i bet they would. i'm causing a massive influx of awesome by bringing my presence to the internet

...or so i tell myself >.>
delusion is fun

Charm? What charm?

no, i was not sent by the AAL. I was sent by an anonymous leader. This is part of my destiny. I must destroy you, the prophecy has been foretold!

OHH! and thank you guys :)

Kuresuma
10-04-2009, 08:19 PM
Welcome to Animeforum! *Waves*
You sound very friendly and if you ever need to talk just pm me ^^

Sarah18
10-04-2009, 09:42 PM
^___^ thanks Kuresuma!

I am very open to new friends. Tis one of the main reasons why I joined. :D