PDA

View Full Version : Midara - Random Chick Ecchi - Warning V2

omicron_15
01-15-2004, 05:09 AM
Hmm haven't made a wall in a bit decided to make one today, found this pic in a cool doujin "Midara" by Yumisuke Kotoyoshi, just some art off the back cover, funny thing is the girl isnt even in the manga.. spent alot of time fixing the image the quality was a bit low very grainy pic so i needed to redraw and stuff...

Well im going to go to sleep, its too late, but im planning on working on this some more tell me what you think of it so far........ Ja.

the pic is a bit echi so just incase your offended and stuff...

//edit changed the txt some added in the japanes title

ownerizer
01-15-2004, 12:05 PM
Dude, that art is really creepy. But do you even think before making a wallpaper, or do you just slap a bunch of random stuff together? That background is ugly and makes no sense at all. Soooo yeah, the wallpaper lost me. You also need to learn to compress, it takes FOREVER for my little 56k to load that.

escaflownemoon
01-15-2004, 01:56 PM
You know what the pic disturbs me a bit lol because of her breast. It looks like it's gonna fall off no offense. The bg is pretty cool. umm what else well you did a good job at recoloring.

MistressPookyChan
01-15-2004, 02:23 PM
The angle of the character and the angle of the background seem to not blend. By adding a shadow to the character, not only will she be grounded but will also give depth. I would also like to see you play up the font a bit!

also, it is spelt "ecchi" and in the future, please explain why it is "ecchi" since not everyone knows japanese. thanks! (that's to everyone!!)

Miko
01-15-2004, 02:41 PM
This is the kind of wallpaper that I don't give a rat's donkey what the background looks like... the character is so hot that a blank, white background would suffice. :D

ownerizer
01-15-2004, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 15 2004, 01:41 PM
the character is so hot that a blank, white background would suffice. :D
now that I think about it, a white, blank, background would be optimal.

nucleardesignate
01-15-2004, 06:17 PM
I like it the way it is.. and some people like wierd backgrounds.. (it is pretty wierd)

omicron_15
01-16-2004, 01:17 AM
Pooky i did add a shadow, to me it seems the light is coming down from above so a shadow would be underneath her so thats where i put it, i originally had it bigger but i made it smaller for the version i uploaded, my attached image is the shadowless version.......i guess the shadow i put in looks like its part of the bg :<_<:

Chaos
03-04-2004, 01:36 AM
Ok, i know it is way late to replay to this, but i like your work alot omicron, your really good, and personally, i love the way you do backgrounds, very original. Keep up the good work.

Candy-chan
03-04-2004, 03:35 PM
hm, i agree about the weird breasts but yeah the bg is pretty cool. You do have a lot of talent omniny ^^
maybe try making the red in the bg nearer her hair color

gadgetgirl16
03-04-2004, 05:49 PM
it looks way more better with the shadow.......i think the bg looks good to......good work

wizz-o-matic
03-05-2004, 12:12 PM
Hm, interesting wp&#33; I like it the way it is&#33;

EternalBlue
03-05-2004, 06:37 PM
Hehe it&#39;s interesting, but it&#39;s not my style ;) Anyway aside from that, I&#39;m not too sure about the BG, it doesn&#39;t feel right for some reason :blink: