PDA

View Full Version : Did you know that Light is..

newanimemusic
09-28-2009, 02:06 PM
a sociopath? I just wanted the community to know in case, becaue people take Light's side often, and that is pretty dumb, you're siding with a complete *******. That's all.
/rant
another question, why do people like light so much? And why is there almost a cult following over him? I'm curious.

lilminx
09-28-2009, 03:06 PM
well ill admit that hes crazy but he did have good intentions in the beginning, besides i just like him. yes i know thats weird but i just like weird and crazy people for some reason.besides i didnt take lights side, i dont think hes a good person nor a bad one

OtakuInu!!!
09-28-2009, 09:54 PM
I like Light's ideals. To rid the world of evil. But I like him less than that of the other characters. He is crazy because he thinks that he can be the god of the new world.

XxPantherChickxX
09-28-2009, 10:23 PM
Meh. Liked him in the beginning when he was all wide-eyed and cute(?), but in the end, he became a total ***.

★Kiwi-Berry
09-29-2009, 09:07 AM
My sister is a sociopath and trust me light is nothing like one..... They are much MUCH worse irl. Light still has some morals, my sister has NONE.

TheSplundPopper
09-29-2009, 09:30 AM
He didn't care so much about creating the new world than he did about ruling it. Look at his reason for refusing the eye deal. "I want to rule for a long time." It wasn't, "If I make that deal I will only be able to punish evil for half the time and the world won't be safe for as long." He only cared about his own best interest and causing the world to be free from criminals was his way of showing it that there was someone who had the power to kill others effortlessly therefore having everyone scared to not worship him.

ZukaxxMimozu
10-20-2009, 09:00 AM
Haha, I honestly just think that he did want the world to be a better place when he got the death note, and his reasoning did obviously change XD It went from "The world is rotting, and those making it rot deserve to die" all the way to "I will be the god of the new world, Kira's word will be law". But the way he was so cautious about everythng, And I've always loved watching maniacs. Like Hollow Ichigo from Bleach, Or the Joker from the batman movie that came out, The Dark Knight. Those characters have always amused me XD

IcePriestess
10-20-2009, 09:28 AM
Yeah you're right. He's a sociopath. As someone already said, he was cute in the beginning, but he became not Cute in the end. Besides, everyone knows that people like evil characters. They're not like the good ones, who only need saving and always complains about something. :D

ZukaxxMimozu
10-20-2009, 09:32 AM
lol, thats true for most of them XD But what is it with Japanese show's that make them want to kill off all the coolest members, though?

zansa
11-16-2009, 02:27 PM
There are different types of serial killers, i think that most of us know that. Heres what light yagami is.

Mission-oriented:

Mission-oriented killers typically justify their acts as "ridding the world" of a certain type of "undesirable" person, such as homosexuals, prostitutes, blacks or Catholics; however, they are generally not psychotic. Some see themselves as attempting to change the nature of human society, often to cure a societal ill."

Source: Wikipedia

If you guys pay attention to the anime you will notice that every character who uses the death note is one different type of killer.

The writer of this anime was a genius.

Hypatia
11-23-2009, 05:51 AM
Light is crazy. The power got to his head and it never took long. He is cute, looks like Zac Efron dont you think.

Memento Mori
11-23-2009, 05:58 AM
Lol, Light never had good intentions. Sure, he wanted to rid the world of evil, but his main goal was to rule this world when he was done. That's not good, that's greed.

And yes, he's a sociopath.

frozenheart20
11-25-2009, 07:01 PM
I took Light`s side before, but then he became crazy and all, so I went to L`s side. L`s so :groupwave: :grinjump: :lol2:

raven2424
11-28-2009, 05:25 PM
well maybe i am crazy as well but i think what he was doing at the start was good removing crime and stopping the violence so he gets my vote lol