PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Booooston! :)

ZenErik
09-26-2009, 01:02 PM
Hi. I'm Erik, and I do music. 22 years super super old.

I'm just starting to really get into anime, and I figured this place would be good to talk to people with similar interests and get some suggestions. As a kid, I used to watch Pokémon, Gundam Wing, etc., but I never delved deeper.

This changed a bit after I attended Anime Boston in May. I asked one of my bandmates if he wanted to not knowing that he actually had a table in the artist alley. :p So I ended up hanging out there and going to the 2 raves. Really awesome time! Haha. Also ended up going to PortCon Maine and Otakon after that. Next up is probably Katsucon where I will probably try cosplaying for the first time. Everyone is telling me that I have to be Death the Kid, and I might finally give in and do it.

Feel free to check out some of my music. Links posted in my sig.

Currently watching these series: Soul Eater, The Twelve Kingdoms. About to start Last Exile too. :)

Some of my favorite games include: Final Fantasy VIII, Lunar: The Silver Star Story, Pokémon Red/Blue, Suikoden II.

Currently playing: Final Fantasy VIII, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor.

Some musicians/bands frequenting my playlist recently: Abingdon Boys School, The Beatles, Brand New, Peter Gabriel, Mew, Misery Index, The Postal Service, Shiina Ringo, Sonata Arctica, Taking Back Sunday, Utada Hikaru

Thanks for reading! Hope you all have a good day.

Yoko Littner
09-26-2009, 01:08 PM
Oh my goodness. Boston Massachusetts? Pretty close. Anyways welcome to AF! Your intro is long and pretty descriptive and before I begin ranting like I usually do I'll just welcome you and if you ever need a friend private message me!

lilminx
09-26-2009, 01:09 PM
sounds awesome welcome to AF.have fun and if you need anything feel free to pm me :D

Daken.
09-26-2009, 01:13 PM
Welcome to AF,
ever need a friend just PM me.

Aizen-sama
09-26-2009, 02:31 PM
yeaaa the FF series rocksXDDDD!!!..welcome to the AF hope you enjoy ur stay

Miss Electric Moonlight
09-26-2009, 02:33 PM
Welcome to AF, ZenErik. Is your avatar handdrawn? I like it. :3

fatalReflex77
09-26-2009, 02:49 PM
.....sorry....I didn't read ur hole intro....*to lazy to do that =P*

but still....welcome to AF

ever needed a friend ..u can always count on de man...*dat's me XD*

Li Xia
09-26-2009, 07:41 PM
Glad to know that you have chosen this community. Anyway hiya and welcome to AF... Hope you'll stay active and ever need a help just approach me. Mkies see ya around.

OtakuInu!!!
09-26-2009, 10:48 PM
Yo. Welcome to AF.

Read the rules before posting. ^_^

Have fun.

~*Red*~
09-27-2009, 06:01 AM
Hi there Erik and welcome!!

kagome_windy
09-27-2009, 07:30 AM
Hello Erik ^^

welcome to AF...hope you have fun here...!

see ya around =)

ZenErik
09-27-2009, 08:13 AM
Oh my goodness. Boston Massachusetts? Pretty close. Anyways welcome to AF! Your intro is long and pretty descriptive and before I begin ranting like I usually do I'll just welcome you and if you ever need a friend private message me!
Close indeed! And thanks.

sounds awesome welcome to AF.have fun and if you need anything feel free to pm me :D

Welcome to AF,
ever need a friend just PM me.
Thank you. Will do.

yeaaa the FF series rocksXDDDD!!!..welcome to the AF hope you enjoy ur stay
Yay FF. :D

Welcome to AF, ZenErik. Is your avatar handdrawn? I like it. :3
It's a drawing of me by one of my friends. Thank you.

.....sorry....I didn't read ur hole intro....*to lazy to do that =P*

but still....welcome to AF

ever needed a friend ..u can always count on de man...*dat's me XD*

Glad to know that you have chosen this community. Anyway hiya and welcome to AF... Hope you'll stay active and ever need a help just approach me. Mkies see ya around.

Yo. Welcome to AF.

Read the rules before posting. ^_^

Have fun.

Hi there Erik and welcome!!

Hello Erik ^^

welcome to AF...hope you have fun here...!

see ya around =)

Thanks everyone. :)

Annie Hall
09-27-2009, 06:22 PM
Welcome to AF.

It's loads of fun, and the people here are great!
You'll love it =D

ZenErik
09-29-2009, 03:36 AM
Welcome to AF.

It's loads of fun, and the people here are great!
You'll love it =D

Been good so far. :D

Artcell
09-29-2009, 04:11 AM
Hi!
Welcome
To
AF!
Wow
Your
Super
Super
Super
Super
Super
Old
I
Would
Have
To
Say!!
Just kidding...your not that old,your just 22 :O
Anyway,hope ya like this forum!
Stay active and post a lot!
If you need any help with anything or want to be friends then feel free to PM me!
Anyway,I'm glad you joined the forum!
See you around!Take care!

Bun-chan
09-29-2009, 04:53 AM
welcome to animeforum, i hope you have fun here :D you like final fantasy 8, hihi nice :D ive never played it but i want to because my friend Erik (not you haha) said that it would be much more fun if i played some more final fantasy games before i played kingdom hearts because ive asked him to borrow me the game for ages now XD ive only played ff6 and ffx.

and you like twelve kingdoms! so i like you :D

ZenErik
09-29-2009, 11:10 PM
Hi!
Welcome
To
AF!
Wow
Your
Super
Super
Super
Super
Super
Old
I
Would
Have
To
Say!!
Just kidding...your not that old,your just 22 :O
Anyway,hope ya like this forum!
Stay active and post a lot!
If you need any help with anything or want to be friends then feel free to PM me!
Anyway,I'm glad you joined the forum!
See you around!Take care!
Hi. Thanks a lot. :)

welcome to animeforum, i hope you have fun here :D you like final fantasy 8, hihi nice :D ive never played it but i want to because my friend Erik (not you haha) said that it would be much more fun if i played some more final fantasy games before i played kingdom hearts because ive asked him to borrow me the game for ages now XD ive only played ff6 and ffx.

and you like twelve kingdoms! so i like you :D
FFVI is fantastic. You don't need to play more FF games before you play KH, but I guess it wouldn't hurt. I still have 17 episodes of The Twelve Kingdoms to go. I'm going to finish up Last Exile before I get back to it. :)

DarkMoonPrince
09-29-2009, 11:12 PM
Interesting name, Hello and make yourself at home, follow the rules and visit the chat sometime.

ZenErik
10-01-2009, 01:47 PM
Interesting name, Hello and make yourself at home, follow the rules and visit the chat sometime.
Thanks. I have visited the chat once. I'll check it out again pretty soon. :)

Bulma1017
10-01-2009, 02:43 PM
YaY's!!! Welcome's to the A.F.!! YaYs' for Bostin!!! I like the Red Socks! I might be from Mi. but I like Red more than the tiger's. But as of right now I would like the Tiger's to beat the Twin's! YaY's Play off's!! Anywho.... welcome's and have fun here!! ^.^

ZenErik
10-04-2009, 09:44 PM
YaY's!!! Welcome's to the A.F.!! YaYs' for Bostin!!! I like the Red Socks! I might be from Mi. but I like Red more than the tiger's. But as of right now I would like the Tiger's to beat the Twin's! YaY's Play off's!! Anywho.... welcome's and have fun here!! ^.^
Good luck to the Tigers in their 1 game playoff with the Twins. :)