View Full Version : Gundam Seed - Freedom
01-12-2004, 11:33 PM
01-13-2004, 12:34 AM
It's FREEDOM GUNDAM!! WOOHOO!!! I like it - alot~
01-13-2004, 04:53 AM
-gundam without stroke
-background picture's opacity changed, now it is clearer
Freedom 2 (http://img1.photobucket.com/albums/0903/yuntet/Freedom2.jpg)
need suggestion :huh:
1) with stroke, background picture isn't too clear
2) without stroke, background picture isn't too clear
3) with stroke, background picture is clearer
4) without stroke, background picture is clearer
5) *your other suggestion*
Okay, here are my suggestions which you made or may not take into consideration:
1) Move the logo to the side.
2) Completely remove "Freedom Gundam" text
3) Make the background image, and the little images a blue monotone.
01-13-2004, 05:09 PM
Freedom 3 (http://img1.photobucket.com/albums/0903/yuntet/freedom2.jpg)
- the logo has been moved,
- "FREEDOM GUNDAM" text has been deleted
- and is this what you call "monotone" i'm confuse about it :(
01-13-2004, 07:53 PM
what Miko meant as a monotone in this case "blue" the bg pic and the small square pictures to be all "blue".
my suggestion is to defragment the bg picture and make it monotone.
01-13-2004, 08:46 PM
Freedom 4 (http://img1.photobucket.com/albums/0903/yuntet/Freedom4.jpg)
is this? :huh:
For the most part, improvement; Freedom 3 looks the best. :P But you should re-add those scanlines to it, and make the little images of Kagari, etc blueish as well.
Powered by vBulletin™ Version 4.1.3 Copyright © 2015 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.