PDA

View Full Version : Blazing Magic - Kara no Kyoukai

Balance
09-12-2009, 11:57 PM
I plan to work on it some more but I'm not sure what to do with it so I'm asking for your help.

Vintniv
09-13-2009, 01:38 PM
Well your focus is small off to the side. Center it more, make it larger. Unless your planning on collaging more images in on it or something really dynamic, that would be my only suggestion at this point.

Balance
09-13-2009, 09:46 PM
Well your focus is small off to the side. Center it more, make it larger. Unless your planning on collaging more images in on it or something really dynamic, that would be my only suggestion at this point.
If only it would be easier to free transform the entire thing and make it larger...

Well, I took on the advice of others and changed it a lot.
Composition is the same, but emphasis and colors changed.

Here is the outcome.
(I was going for asymmetrical art by the way...so...)

Light Buster
09-14-2009, 01:56 PM
I think you can put more into it. It looks a bit plain unless that is what your aiming for. A lot of open space above and below the characater so you can fill in those areas unless you place stuff there.

sweetdeboo
10-26-2009, 05:16 AM
why you are not going to center, in my point of view if you go through center then its good very good.

WinterFall
10-27-2009, 09:20 AM
hmm i suggest a few faint or fading ornamental lines that translates light or fire (if my interpretation of your art is correct) below and to the left of the image. nothing too long or big, just enough to balance the space between the upper part and the lower part. for me, the lower part seems empty. perhaps yellow blending into brown by layer modification?
by the way, i love your RM wallpaper. cant wait to see this finished.

Light Buster
11-05-2009, 01:05 PM
why you are not going to center, in my point of view if you go through center then its good very good.
Because the center is not always a good spot. Especially when you have a lot of icons.